The Caged Bird (Under Reconst...

Od Aidenivey1928

"Since the day when I had first stumbled into these woods, I have aspired to be like that bird. Silent. Letha... Více

Note from the Author
00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12
13.

Part One

40 8 4
Od Aidenivey1928

In another time dreams were peaceful.

In another time they would whisk me away to grand balls and valleys overflowing with the scent of wildflowers.

In another time they provided a cocoon of love and safety.

Today, my dreams are nightmares.  

*****************************************************************

For Liz: For being with me through all of the failed blanket forts, the crazy late nights and the many years we've both spent trying to achieve our dreams! You rock!

 Love you Lizzy-girl, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on my new dream <3 

Edited 2/9/17

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

69.1K 2.2K 29
Under extreme updating __________ Arina lives in a different world. A world owned by aliens, but not the ones you know. They’re human, except for sil...
209 61 17
Betrothed to the dark prince, Asterin must decide between choosing her duties, or her happiness. She already knows the ways of her family and their p...
177 0 21
"The human girl with the golden eyes who murdered a hundred rogues at the border." He paused for a moment. "You're very well known in these woods. A...
7.3K 511 38
Keira. An invisible, fragile, kind hearted and compassionate girl is forced to become a guardian; a soldier who protects and fights for her region no...