Rishbala FF -Deliciously Your...

Por D_Bibilophile_

Story of Rishbah Kundra and Madhubala Malik Rishabh /Rk is a chef and Madhubala /Madhu assists her fathe... Más

Rishbala FF-DY Part=2
DY- FF-PART 3
DY FF -Part 4
DY-FF - Part 5
DY-FF- Part 6
Rishbala -FF-DY- Part 7
DY FF -Part 8
DY -FF -Part 9
DY -FF -Part 10
DY -FF -Part 11
DY -FF -Part 12
DY-FF-Part 13
DY- FF- Part 14
DY -FF- Part 15
DY - Part 16
DY -Part 17
DY - Part 18
DY- Part 19
DY ~Part 20
DY ~ Part 21
DY ~ Part 22 (Last Part)

Rishbala story ~Deliciously Yours -Part 1

2.6K 87 20
Por D_Bibilophile_

Rishbah Kundra

Weds

Madhubala Malik

The banners were all over around the venue ..

It was going to be a grand wedding and why not ..it was Rishabh Kundra's wedding ..head chef of one of a five star hotel of a leading group of hotels in Mumbai..

his collegues ..friends..used to call him RK..going to marry Madhubala Malik ..daughter of business man Mr. Shamsher Malik..

It was an arrange marriage ..Radha Kundra..Rk's mother saw Madhu in some wedding and that's how alliance came for Madhu and marriage got fixed ..

Rishabh said yes just by seeing Madhu's pic ..later they met too..

And he was happy that Madhu is going to be his life partner ..he loved Madhu's beauty and simplicity both ..

Madhu was also happy with this alliance

Rishabh not only had good looks but also almost everything a girl can ask for..

Moreover whatever convo they had till now..she concluded ..he was a thorough gentleman ..

and she was more happy by the fact that her would be is a chef as she also love food ..love to make food ..

everything happened so quickly ..and wedding day arrived

------------------------

Two days before marriage Madhu was with her friends in her room..

"Madhu the best thing to marry a chef is ..you don't have to cook food at all..he will cook for you hai na..!!"

Ria said and put both her hands on her cheeks like dreaming how life can be after that..

"Madhu you are so lucky yaar..here Rohit doesn't even help me in making tea but your would be ..knows how to cook different cuisines..."

Deepali made face like she has to do not only hers but also others household work too..

"And he travels a lot too ...my God its perfect Madhu ..your life is set dear "

Trishna said and hugged her tightly ..

"And also you need not to worry about party -functions at all..he will take care of it.."

Lila said and laughed ..giving a high five to Ria..

"Haan yaar...its perfect ..."

"Oh guys ..wait wait...here I am hell nervous and you are like this and that ..i don't know what exactly gonna happen ..me too happy he is a chef but there are so many things in a marriage which we have to look up to ..right !! "

this was Madhu's voice..

"Oh accha so you are worrying about others things as well Madhu ..ok got it ..ya actually we are so silly ..we thinking about ...and you ...ok forget it ..

[she winked at her]

but how can we say what exactly gonna happen ..that you will told us after marriage na ..right !! "

"Ria I will kill you .."Madhu picked an apple from fruits lying there on table and pretended as she will threw it on her ..giving mixed expressions of anger and blushing ..

"Hayee so sweet ..ye toh wohi baat ho gayi..Qatl karte hain aur haath main talvar bhi nahi ..

Kitna asar hai Srimaan Rishabh Kundra ki baaton main..Madhu ji will kill me with apple ..wow .." she said in a poetic way..

[Aww so sweet ..its like you are going to kill and even without a sword..how much impact Mr.Kundra's talks have ...Madhuji will now kill me with apple only..wow..]

That's what you call advantages of marrying a chef ..fruits instead of knife wow..Madhu tu toh gayi.."

[Madhu you gone girl..]

Ria said it like this that not only whole girl gang but Madhu too herself couldn't control and started laughing ..yet she blushed more and more ..

She was about to go from there in order to escape from there ..but Deepali stopped her ..

"Humse toh bach bhi jaogi..Rk se kaise bachogi..accha have you thought girls how a chef will romance...socho socho..i mean he will be different from others na ..like how he will address Madhu ??

Meri Gulabjamun..ya phir mera rasgulla ..i mean ho sakta hai na .."

she said teasing Madhu and pulled her cheeks ..

[You can escape from us but how will you escape from Rk huh!! btw have you thought girls how a chef will romance..think think ...i mean he will be different from others na ..like how he will address Madhu..??

My Gulabjamun..or my rasgulla ..(indian sweet dishes) i mean it can happen na..]

"Wah yaar kya baat kahi hai..ye toh hai..aur uska style diff hoga hi..they didn't met many times na ..everything happened so quickly o/w Madhu would have got a nick name for sure.."

[Wow wow you are right ...and his style must be different ..they didn't met many times na ..everything happened so quickly o/w Madhu would have got a nick name for sure.."]

"Oh yes yes ..not only this he can do many things differently ..like when he will compliment Madhu ..

He may say ..Madhu darling ..you are looking like fresh tomato soup ..ouch too hot to handle .."

Trishna added while acting also touching Madhu..

"Shut up girls ..kuch bhi..all of you..i will see you when you will get married..won't leave you.."

Madhu threw pillow at them ..

"What ever you say Madhu you too thinking about him only ..hehe we know that.."

Lila hugged her first and

Than they had a group hug ..

"Accha girls tell me it means what ever your husband's profession is ..he will romance in that way kya..?"Ria asked

"Ya ..you heard that joke ?? husband was postman so the wife complaining that in night also he cont. doing his stamping work ..if not on paper ..but on her back ...in dreams also he was dreaming of his post office duty.."

"Really!!" all other girls said in loud voice ..and than

all bursted out laughing..

"OMG!!..than i have to be more careful while choosing husband and more than anything.. i will watch his profession first ..it can be dangerous mahn..."Lila said ..giving shocking expression..

"Sure darling and we are here na ..we will help you out but let's just help Madhu..so many advises we have to give na .."

"Ya Trisha ..ofcourse ..i know .."

they again laughed ..

Madhu loved her gang so much ..they were her stress buster ..and they too loved Madhu a lot ..

They were teasing Madhu and smiling ..laughing ..having fun and here Madhu trying best not to blush and to not give them more reason to tease her but she couldn't control...

-----------------------------------------

Wedding happened ..

Rk and Radhaji both have no demands at all...except one condition of Rk that food management will be done by him and his team..of course when you have a star chef in your house than why to go anywhere else..and everyone agreed to it ..

Needless to say that Madhu's father did the best of everything for his only daughter Madhu's wedding...

And along with everything else Mr. Shamsher got many praises for food ..menu..dishes and food arrangement too ..

which ofcourse made Rk super happy...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Madhu opened her eyes first glimpse he saw ..Rk doing exercise in room ..

She looked at him again...he has a muscular ..well toned body ..

and that time he looked like a model..Posing for some ad...

he looked stunning ..he was sweating and her hair all wet ..falling on his eyes..she couldn't took eyes off her husband

she didn't knew when she was lost in him..literally drooling over him ..

Rk looked at her ..but she wasn't even blinking eyes ..for a few min Rk observed her ..than wiped his face from towel and came near her ..and placed a kiss on her lips ..Madhu came into senses ..not able to recognize what happened suddenly..

Meanwhile Rk again kissed her ..this time it was a deep kiss..Madhu lost again..she inhaled his fragnance ...he too smelled her..she hesitate at first than starting ruffling his hair ..having sensations in her body ..he was kissing him passionately..Madhu too reciprocated ..after a while they parted and Rk said ..

"you are so b'ful Madhu and delicious too..."

Madhu face turned red..

and this time kissed both her cheeks ...He cont.

"I daily exercise in my own lil gym..but I thought to do it here today as I got up late ..got up late today and all coz of you my dear .."

[He whispered the last sentence in her ears lovingly..making her blush more..]

Yes I am a chef and a big foodie too but it doesn't mean that my tummy say it all..

[He laughed ] and most imp is to be fit and fine ...btw what you were looking at ..huh!!"

She was listening to him and this sudden ques made her cautious..

"I was ..i was .."

"Don't be shy if you were drooling over me ..and if you thought I am more like a model not chef than also thanks for the compliment darling.."

Madhu was like she was caught red handed ..her expressions said it all..

"So i was right ..look.. don't worry..i was also drooling on you..the difference is you were sleeping than my sleeping beauty.. "

he said huskily..

she blushed more and more..

"Look at you ..you are looking like a Pink cham cham .."

"What "..she didn't get it at first..

"Pink Rasgulla ..OMG!! how much you blush Madhu!!

From now on I will call you Pink cham cham ..my new nick name for you.."

Hearing this she smiled more as she remembered her friends convo about chef's romance ..

"What !! kya yaad aa gaya ?? you won't tell me.."

[What you have remembered?? you won't tell me..]

She told him only that that her friends guessed that he..being a chef .. can give her a sweet nick name..

"Wow so cool ..your friends are damn smart haan.."

"You wanna meet them ?? they so wanna meet you ..in wedding they couldn't met you properly.."

"Sure my cham cham ..will meet them..and like cham cham you are also damn sweet Ok now you too get ready ..we are going today...but before that let me complete work out and now i will do with you.."

and he embraced her in his arms and than starting kissing her...Madhu feeling so happy..yet she was all shy..his talks ..his touch ..all were making her feel like she is in some other world...she too hugged him tightly..and than set herself free in his arms ..enjoying the moments..the start of her new life with him..

while taking shower Madhu was thinking of how life will be afterwords ..till now everything is so good..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.5K 484 1
Madhu was working as a maid in RK's house when one day unexpectedly she is asked to marry him for a year when his marriage gets cancelled at the last...
29.4K 968 1
Madhu after her divorce, for her parents marries RK. How RK, Madhu and his daughter, Ruhi fill the void in each other life forms the story.
12K 458 1
At the age of 17, Rishabh Kundra decided that Madhubala Malik belonged to him and him alone, no matter what the rest of the world or Madhu herself th...
105K 5.7K 18
Madhu is a witch who is destined to marry the wrong man, and her nani intervenes resulting in Madhu meeting Rishabh Kundra who is her soulmate, only...