That One Day

By Animelover1800

It all started on one day at the beach in spring....... When the one-sided love...... Was no longer one-s... More

That One Day
When Sparks Fly
Your Heartbeats
AIKATSU STARS SEASON 2!!! AND....SUBAYUME IN DANGER!?!?
When Your Feelings Bloom
When Your Feelings Show
Update!
Valentine's Day Dream Part 1: A Dreamy Surprise!
Valentine's Day Dream Part 2: The Festival!? And Spying!?
Valentine's Day Dream Part 3: The Festival! And Who??
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.3
Secret Base
No Brand Girls
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.6
Bokura no live Kimi to no Life
Hikaru Nara
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.9
Valentine's Day Dream Part 4: Winner! Special Chocolate!
The Childhood Best Friend
Following Your Heart
Yume's Birthday Ark Part 1: What will be good!
Yume's Birthday Ark Part 2: What should of been good..........
Mkay soz....
The Way I Feel
When I See Him Again
Important Update!
Keeping It A Secret/Seeing Their Final Live
The S4 Selections! The Beginning Of The End Part 1
Tagged!
The S4 Selections: Finale; The Beginning Of The End Part 2
The Beginning Of The End: The End Finale
Dear Mahiru.......
Dear Ako......
Dear Laura......
Dear Koharu......
Dear Subaru.......
My Letter To You
That One Ye.................
There's A Sequel
It's been a whole year....

When You Realise

1.8K 58 25
By Animelover1800

Yume POV

Ako hasn't really been acting like herself lately, she still comes to class but other then that she doesn't really talk to us anymore...... Actually she doesn't really even talk to anyone now a days, she just locks herself in her dorm.

Today was even different though. When I was walking to class today she wasn't even in her seat. Let alone in the room. I thought she was gonna come later. That she was just late today.............. She never came.

This is all I can think about right now. As I'm laying on my bed it worries me how she's isolating herself.

That's it. I'm gonna go see Ako and I'm gonna ask her what's wrong.

I sit up from my bed and climb down. I walk to Ako's dorm room
I knock on her door. My hand hesitates for a split second. Why? That's the thing, I don't know why. But I shake my head and knock.
"Ako...are you there? I wanna talk to you..."
"N-no I don't wanna talk to anyone right now."
There's a moment of silence until I speak up.
"Ako I know something's wrong. A-and I wanna help you. It's hurts knowing that somethings wrong. I wanna help you, so please.........let me in."
There's another long pause and for a moment I thought she wasn't going to let me in. I was about to walk away until I heard footsteps that were coming from inside the room, and soon the door opens with Ako standing there.

"Come on..."

I slowly walk in, now feeling a bit awkward since I don't know what to do. Her room is so dark. Her curtains are closed and her lights off. She closes the door and points to the bed. Signalling me to sit down. I sit on her bed and she sits next to me.

Her hands are on her lap, and she's looking down.

"Ako..... I know something's wrong. And..... I wanna know what it is...... I wanna know why you're so depressed now a days, why you didn't come to class today, why you hardly even talk to us now."

She stays silent for awhile not answering. I turn to her now making a serious face.
"Ako we're you're friends, we're here for you...if you need to talk to us about something then tell us. And if you don't want to tell all of us, then tell one us. Just.... Tell me what's wrong."

She gives me a look that says, Are you sure? I nod my head.

"Okay then.....I want-....I want....." She pauses for awhile. But then she takes a deep breath and then starts talking.

"For as long as I can remember I've had the biggest crush on a boy named Yuki Subaru. I had such a big crush on him and wanted to meet him so much that I became an idol and enrolled at Four Star Academy. And when I finally got in I thought I had a chance. That it was destiny or something. And then when I saw you and him talking, I thought of you as a threat. I-I...."

Weird when she said about her crush on Subaru my chest kinda started hurting. She looks down at her hands, which are shaking.

"When I first met you Yume, I kinda hated you." My eyes widen at this.

Ako hates me?! Or did she? Does she still hate me!?!
That's all I can think about.... All this time she hated me.....

"Because I saw you as an enemy. A rival...after awhile you started talking to me more. You were so nice to me when I was so mean to you. And then after a while I started thinking of you as a friend. And now...... With everything that's happening......"

She starts clutching her hands. Like as if she's afraid of what to say next.

"Yume..... What I'm saying is that you're my friend... And.... I don't want to see my friend hurting just because of me doing actions without thinking..... I've done it too many times. I-I want you to be happy. So I'm gonna.... I'm gonna start getting over my crush on Subaru-Kun."
I stare at her in disbelief.

Why? Why would she do that?! I-I don't get it......

"Yume all I can say now is..... zplease."-she puts her hands on her face she sounds like...like she's crying.-"Please don't hate me."
I stay quiet for awhile until I speak up.
"Why would I hate you?"
"Huh?"
"Ako."-I hold her hands and look her straight into the eyes.-"there's nothing you could do that would make me hate you."

She stares at me in disbelief, tears flowing out of her eyes. Out of nowhere she just hugs me whispers, Thank you.

After everything I left Ako's room. Because I was so confused I decided to go for a run around the school. Since I was kinda lazy I only put on my jacket on top of my uniform. The sun was getting ready to go down, the sky was a mixture of light blue an pink.
(A/N: If that's even possible...)

I walk out of the building, and start jogging. I'm trying to clear my mind and so I can think about everything Ako had said.

What did Ako mean by all that? So I could be happy? I don't get it...

I'm looking to the ground as I'm jogging, until the ground starts looking familiar. I stop jogging and look up only to see that now I'm at the place where I met Subaru.

Subaru

Why do I get this warm, tingling feeling when I hear or think his name.....

I look up to see the sky a beautiful pink and orange color. Because I want to get a better view, I climb the same exact tree.

When I reach the same branch, I stand on it and stare at the sky and sunset for what felt like hours.

"H-hey what are you d-doing up there?!?"
"Huh?"

I look down only to see
S-Su-Subaru. I feel my face heat up, and to make matters worse when I look down I remember I'm only wearing a training jacket, and my school uniform......without any shorts.......

I feel my face heat up even more, and immediately put my hands on my skirt.
"Y-y-you didn't s-see anything r-right-ahhhhh"
I'm interrupted when I end up losing my balance. I close my eyes scared for impact. But the weird thing is, is that the fall didn't hurt me then I thought it would've. Instead it feels like I landed on something.

When I open my eyes, I see that I'm on top of Subaru and our faces are only a few inches away from each other. My eyes widen because of this. By now I'm pretty sure my face is extremely red. But the weird part is, is that..........so is Subaru's........

That feeling in my chest returns..... I end up staring into his eyes just like last time. And...... I think he does the same.......

I then realize that I'm staring at him and then get off of him.
"G-gomen....."
I only end up sitting. He sits up and looks at me.

"N-no I didn't see anything...."

I look at him with a surprised and flustered face, which then leads to blushing.
I only look down and nod my head...... Then out of nowhere I ask.
"What are you gonna do when you're done being an idol?"
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"I mean-I love being an idol but... I know that I can't be one forever.... None of us can. So when you can't be one anymore, what are you gonna do?!"

He stays silent for awhile, like he's thinking.

"I guess I would get married or something. Have a family."
For some odd reason I blush at this.
"What about you?"
"Huh?"
"What will you do?"
"Oh....."
I look down and think about it for awhile.... What would I do?
Then It hits me.

"I guess I would take over my family's confectionery shop, and find love and get married and-and have children....."
The last part makes me blush, because of the conversation I had with my mom a few days ago.

"Th-that sounds pretty wonderful actually..."
"Th-thanks....."
There's an awkward moment of silence between us.
"I gotta go." I say as I get up and slowly start walking away.
"Okay then...Subaru~Kun
"B-Bye Y-Yu-Yume~Chan."
He runs off. When he said my name it made my heart skip a beat, and made my face redder then before.

What is this feeling?

"I don't wanna see my friend hurting..."
"I'm gonna get over my crush on Subaru-Kun."

The only reason Ako would do that is if she wanted me to be happy.... Why would she do that...... Wait?!!?

Does that mean??!!?

(Play Song)
What's this feeling in my chest....
Why do I get so nervous around Subaru now......

Could it be that I......

I......

I have feelings for Subaru!?

Done! I'm done with the chapter! I really hope you guys enjoyed this week's chapter. If you did please vote and comment. I'll see you guys in the next chapter. The Valentine's Day chapter.
So Bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790 64 5
A NaruHina Fanfic H I N A T A: Love is nothing but a chemical reaction. Just some hormones dancing in my veins and making me feel shit. Or maybe i...
12.3K 404 8
COMPLETE Subaru x Yume I can't love her I can't love him She's a tomato He's a jerk She optimistic He's helpful Her smile His eyes What are my...
31.6K 605 18
Special Story!!! Yume and Subaru Love Story!!! Valentine's Day is coming! Subaru wants Yume to give him chocolate since he gradually loves her after...
440K 17.4K 42
Includes spoilers:) The way life events happened for you had forced you to grow up quicker than you were supposed to. Your mother dying in a car acci...