"Unexpected Love"

By annaadarsh

Love means life beautiful. If love comes with unexpected person at unexpected time .?? Let's see what happens... More

introduction
episode 1
episode 2
episode 3
episode 4
episode 5
episode 6
episode 7
episode 8
episode 9
episode 10
episode 11
episode 12
episode 14
episode 15
episode 16
episode 17
episode 18.
episode 19.
episode 21
note
episode 23
episode 24
authors note
episode 25
episode 26
episode 27
episode 28

episode 13.

222 5 0
By annaadarsh

Its Friday the day comes for them to hold their hands forever .they all gathered in the temple ...

Shrithika was dressed up like as usual bridal format...and she looked so gorgeous ,so no one can say her anything regarding her dressing sense..she looked like prince...

Mithun also dressed up neatly with sharwani...its nothing but ,his own selection.. Both looked like movie hero and heroine ..

Temple filled with ..colourful people..even mithun mom came there sitting in wheel chair to bless the couples..

And shrithika parents standing behind them..close relatives and friends alone participated in the wedding ceremony...

Temple priest did the aarati pooja to lord Durga and gave mangalyam in mithun hand..

The moment came now to tie the knot..

Lovely moment in their life. Photographer snapped them in different style that's the wedding ceremony filled with happiness...

"Manathil nindra kaadhali manaiviyaga varum bodhu...
Sogam kuda sugamagum..
Valkai in a valamagum"

In English..( marrying whom we love will a nice moment where we can forget the sadness and life become auspicious)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 1 26
The most unexpected thing that can happen in life is LOVE. We don't have control over with whom it happens. When Alin and Sebian walk together on th...
3K 48 53
Belle, on the eve of her wedding, has everything she ever desired for, a loving family, a secure job, good income, a doting fiancée, but still someth...
1 1 1
What happens when you fall in love and marry at a young age when you come to this realization when you hit mid-life that you never really lived life
209K 10K 25
Falling for the girl whom he rejected once !!! We fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. "You are the love that ca...