Glory Girlz (A Fredo Santana...

By Bxuties

Akira Sosa is a 21 year old Rapper based in Chicago, Illinois and is the only female affiliated and apart of... More

Graduation
Waiting Game
War
Vibes
Buzz
Goons
Memories
Shoot
Beef
Trial
Declaration
HelpED
Pree
Date
Tour
Glam
Ballin
Reign
Molly
Capsule
Gwop
Suwu
Move
Go Crazy
Authors Note
Ham
Bomp
Mud
Bricks
Straight Outta Lamron
Author's Note
Future
Eight
Cut It
Catchin Opps
Hold Up
Front Street
Whippin
Red Opps
Fredo Mafia
Authors Note
Going Home
Coleman Pt.1
Coleman Pt.2
Dissmissed
Freed
HotBlock
Switchin' Up
Shakira
Issa Baby
Everyday Lit
At Your Best
Graduation
Author's Note

Kiss It Better

1.5K 88 8
By Bxuties

Akira's POV

"I'd fuck the shit outta Rihanna mane, long dick style and errthan!" Tadoe said while bursting into me and Fredo's room the day after Gizzy and I confronted Pinky and Caper damn near threatened my ass. I was blasting Kiss it better by Rihanna on my beats pill while lying back on Fredo's chest on our King sized bed. I was on my phone showing him some funny ass video of sum white girl going around on Instagram. Bitch was talm bout some cash me outside howbow dah type shit. I jumped up from bae's chest as we both looked up towards Tadoe. This nigga was clearly high off the shits, AGAIN and i rolled my eyes. I guess Fredo let him spend the night over since he wasn't in no god damned shape to drive..  even when he was sober and not doing drugs this nigga still couldn't sit behind the wheel. 

"Man getcho kermit the frog lookin ass outta here man," Fredo said while flinging a pillow off the bed to him. He dodged it but buck his head against the door instead. I burst out laughing and i could feel Fredo chuckling a little under me as well. I was contemplating when the best time to reveal what Caper said to me was, so i decided i was finna do that shit today- the sooner-ish the better.. 

"Man fuck y'all .. On folksnem yall sum goofies man.." Tadoe said some other shit under his breath before stumbling out of the room and slamming the door behind him. I bit my lip and wiggled around on the bed tryna get comfy before turning my entire body so my head was on my belly.  He looked down at me and mugged me playfully. I smiled and shoved his arm. 

"Wassup wit chu? Why you sweatin?" He asked and i quickly wiped the sweat starting to form on my forehead cause a bitch was startin to get nervous! 

"Uh. There's something i gotta tell you.." I said and looked down. Instantly this nigga sat up and reached for something on his nightstand. I looked at him confusedly and he pulled out his glock waving it around. I sat up 

"Fredo what the fuck?" I looked from him to the glock confused as hell. Was this nigga bout to smoke on me like a tooka pack?

"You ain't rob me did you?" He asked and i punched him and grabbed the glock from his hand looking at him like he was the dumbest piece of shit i ever seen. "So you was finna shoot me?!" I said while bucking at him. He didn't budge but he grinned instead. 

"Nah, i was finna pistol whip yo ass." He said and i tried pistol whippin him in his fat ass head but he grabbed both my wrists and made me drop the gun right on his crotch. He tensed up and i heard him let out a little squeal. My mouth dropped and i laughed. "What the fuck was THAT?!" I laughed and he sucked his teeth shoving me and getting up from the bed, grabbing the glock and tucking it into his balmains. I watched him with a smile before clearing my throat remembering what i had to confess. He was scrolling on his phone looking thru his text messages when i said it.

"Caper and I.. kissed." I said watching his move. He stopped scrolling and everything was quiet for a second before he turned around and flinged his phone to the wall hard, smashing the iPhone 6 and tuning to me silently.  I slowly got off the bed and grabbed his hands so he wouldn't do anymore damage but he shoved me off him. 

"What the fuck don't touch me fuckin' thot!" He said angrily and tuned around storming out of the room and trying to go downstairs. I ran infront of him and blocked him from going down the stairs. "Akira, move!" He said deeply and for a second i was scared he might push my ass backwards and make me fall, but instead he just stood there mugging the fuck outta me like i was his worst enemy. 

"Fredo let me explain-" I said but he grabbed me by my shoulders and slammed me onto the wall in the hallway. My head hit the back of the wall and i groaned tryna shove him off me. Tadoe opened the guest bedroom door he was staying in and by this point i guess he wasn't off the shits no more cause he ran over to us and pushed Fredo off me tackling him to the ground.

"Yo, chill! Fredo chill!" He said while tackling him. Fredo was bigger than him so he easily pushed him off and got back up on his feet while breathing heavily and pointing a dangerous ass finger to me as Tadoe pulled him away. 

"Bitch you got 1 hour to get all yo fuckin' shit and get the FUCK out my crib!" He said and Tadoe looked at me confused still not knowing what was going on. I stayed with my back against the wall still, staring at him wide eyed.

"He kissed me first! I ain't do shit! I didn't come onto him! You know i love you and ima always ride for YOU!" I screamed with tears forming in my eyes. He shook his head violently. 

"Nah! Nah bitch! That's my blood brother you talm bout!" He yelled back and i stared after him sadly.This wasn't how i planned it to go. Tadoe stared at me wide eyed. 

"You and Cap smashed?" He said and I shook my head but Fredo nodded. Tadoe looked at me almost disgusted before licking his lips at me and wiggling his eyebrows. In any other situation i would have gagged and rolled my eyes and cussed him off but right now i was just too busy watching Fredo's reaction to care. Tadoe dragged him into his guest room to calm him down but not before Tadoe peeked  his head back out and whispered loudly "Call me," and winking. That's when i rolled my eyes forreal. I could hear Fredo smashing shit around in there while Tadoe kept tryna calm him down. They had someone else on speaker phone in there and it sounded like Keith who was dying of laughter by the sounds of it. I quickly reached into my pocket where my phone was vibrating to see about 3 missed calls already. One from an unknown number, one from Gizzy and another from Caper. 

"That bitch betta be packin her shit mane, this is why my mama always said not to trust these hoes cause they for everybody!" I heard Fredo yell from inside the room and i started to get angry. Like who did this nigga take me for? I quickly walked up to the door and opened it cussing as i did. 

"Nigga who the fuck you think you callin a mothafuckin' hoe don't play yoself bitch ass nigga i will rock yo shit and that's on my dead ass mama nigga!" I yelled and he got up from the edge of the bed cussing me off too. We was both yelling and arguing with my finger in his face and his glock in mine. (A:N LMFAOOOO I laughed at this part) Tadoe was tryna push us apart and Keith was steady laughing on the phone this shit was too much. Until the doorbell rang and everyone went quiet. Fredo pushed past me knocking me with his shoulder and we all followed wondering who it was. 

"Wassup bro," Caper said while walking into the house with Chop, Pinky, Gizzy, Ruskee, and Gino. We all stayed silent everyone mugging the fuck outta Caper. He looked at all 3 of us confused before Fredo tackled him punching this nigga right on the mouth. 

"Aye! Aye!" Chop, Tadoe and Gino was back on Fredo side tryna pull him off while the girls stared in shock.  Pinky didn't know about the kiss but Gizzy did so when she made eye contact with me all i did was nod and she gasped knowing that i told Fredo. 

"Fredo chill! She didn't even kiss your brother first! You don't even know the full story!" Gizzy yelled tryna help push him off his brother too. Pinky looked at me confused and i rolled my eyes at her looking elsewhere. She sighed and looked away from me silently. I wasn't mad at her for hanging and signing deals under the table with Migos, but i considered her one of my best friends and it hurt that she hid it from me, then had the nerve to say she was doing it for 'us' like bitch you damn well know you lyin'. 

"Get off me man! Get off!" Fredo pushed everyone off him and i looked down at Caper bloodly and bruised on the floor. Gino and Pinky helped him up while everyone else just looked at each other. 

"..SO.. Does anyone wanna tell us what the fuck goin' on?" Pinky asked and everyone looked at me. I placed my hands on my hips and stared at Caper. 

"Me and him kissed." I said and everyone gasped. Like shutup this ain't no damn soap opera. Chop ran his hand over his face and shook his head. Gino stared at bloody Caper shocked. Pinky was looking at me half disgusted. Gizzy was... why was this bitch in the kitchen raiding the frigde? Caper finally took the help and got on his feet coughing a little and limping away. 

"Yeah i kissed her, and you wanna know why i kissed yo fuckin' bitch Fredo?" Caper said and i was finna go off on this nigga for talking about me like that until Gino nudged me and shook his head. I nodded and sighed watching them silently. 

"Because you a bitch ass nigga.. On blood grave you my fuckin' brother mane, but it still don't mean i can't smoke yo ass. Ion take NO disrespect." Fredo said and Caper backed up as he walked closer. 

"I did all em years you been takin my bitches nigga. Remember Eva? Simone? Keisha? Kim?" Caper said and we all looked at each other in silence knowing every single girl he listed off. They was all thots from back in Chicago the whole gang used to fuck with, minus the girls.

"Wasn't Eva yo bitch from grade 2?" Tadoe asked and Caper nodded. He snorted like he was finna hold back a laugh. "This nigga can't be serious, man" He said and Gizzy giggled while biting into her chicken leg. I looked at her disgusted and she offered me some. I shook my head and turned back to the brothers. 

"Man... you really hung up over some bitches you used to date back in middle school bro? Is you off the shits? You on molly or sum?" He asked and Caper shook his head. 

"Nigga naw i'm good. All i know is when i seen Akira that first time them years ago i knew i wanted her bro. She was post to be mine i was mackin' on her everythang that first week and then i went to juvi for the summer and when i came back everyone told me Fredo done took her virginity and she was sprung on yo ass." Caper looked at me sadly and Chop started laughing. 

"Why this nigga actin' like a bitch?" He laughed and Tadoe laughed with him. Pinky smacked Chop in his belly and he stopped laughing while giving her a mean look. She shushed him and he pouted like a big ass overgrown baby. 

"After that i knew i would never get a fuckin' chance ever. Her heart was his. Just like all them other bitches i ever wanted. They all wanted you." He said looking at Fredo who just stared at his older brother. "And i dont know why either, yo ass look like a Leprechaun."He added and Fredo chuckled a little at that. 

"Well that dosen't make it right for you to go kissin' his girlfriend.."Pinky jumped in and Cap nodded looking down at his shoes. He walked up to me and held his hand out for me to shake. I looked at it and didn't budge. He sighed and nodded. 

"Alright, i respect you. I get it i been a fuckboy these past couple weeks and i'm sorry Ki.You like my baby sis and i don't ever want that to change wit us, aight? If you wanna hit me do that shit, if you wanna slap me do that shit, just do what you gotta do i ain' mad at cha. I just want us to go back to what we were." He said and i heard Gizzy and Pinky saw awwwe behind me. I rolled my eyes and just nodded.Even though i forgave him didn't mean i would ever forget. Fredo walked up to Caper and clapped his shoulder, leading him away from us and into one of the guest rooms on the front floor so they could talk. 

"Awe one happy family again," Chop said and grabbed me squishing me in a big ass hug. I screamed out like i was in a haunted house and just seen a ghost or something cause i was legit terrified. Everyone else laughed and i kicked my legs around before he set me down on my feet. 

One happy big family? I looked to Pinky and she was already looking at me. I turned my head back and looked to the hallway that Fredo and Caper just walked down and sighed wishing that were true. We were nothing close to a happy family.  But at least we were trying. 

--

A/N: SORRY THIS CHAPTER SO SHORT. BUT THERE'S ONLY 2 OR 3 MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL THE END OF THE BOOK SO THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR STICKING BY ME AND AKIRA AND EVERYONE IN THIS BOOK THUS FAR! I DON'T THINK I'LL BE MAKING A SEQUEL BUT I WILL BE MAKING ANOTHER FREDO STORY I KNOW THAT FOR SURE ;) SO STAY ON THE LOOKOUT! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 51 13
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Zion stayed well protected by both parents, both wanting her to avoid the struggles they had. She was on the straighten arr...
108K 4.7K 21
Andre isn't exactly who we think he is, but will Zion be able to make Brianni see that? Will they get back together? What happened next with Brandi...
60.4K 1.3K 39
Tamera Robson aka Major T is a young teenage girl who lives in South Central Los Angles, California. Her and her best friend O'Shea Jackson aka Ice C...