Story of A Prince

KhaulaMujahid tarafından

What if Ji Hoo wasn't just the grandson of a foundation president? What if he's actually more politically po... Daha Fazla

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV

Prologue

1K 23 1
KhaulaMujahid tarafından

Jun Pyo was bored out of his mind, as he sat in the comfortable leather couch. Really, what were they doing today? It was raining a storm, and just like him, even Ee Jung and Woo Bin had gotten tired of their pool cues after a few hours.

"Where's that fool Ji Hoo?" Jun Pyo asked finally, not seeing his golden haired friend anywhere.

"Said he had an important meeting," Ee Jung replied, fiddling ardently with a coat button.

"Well..." A mischievous smirk plastered itself on Jun Pyo's face. "Who wants to find out what his important meeting is all about?" He grinned.

"How are you going to do that?" Woo Bin asked.

"Kaylin, my tracker," he laughed. "She can figure out where anyone is, hack into any level of any security, and transmit it back to me, live."

"Wicked, man." Ee Jung looked interested, and he and Woo Bin leaned forward as Jun Pyo called his supposedly high level, security hacker.

"Kaylin, find out who Ji Hoo is meeting with, and get the meeting connected to the TV in my den. How long do you need?" Jun Pyo smirked.

"A maximum of ten minutes, young master." Both Ee Jung and Woo Bin looked shell-shocked.

"Good." Jun Pyo hung up on her. "What'd I tell you? There's nothing she can't hack into."

Five long minutes passed quickly as the boys got engrossed with discussing this skillful tracker. Just as he was about to puff up and boast a bit more, he recieved a call from the said tracker.

"Master, please turn on your TV."

Jun Pyo smirked and snatched up the remote. When the screen turned on, all three boys in the room gasped at the two ladies with Ji Hoo.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

158K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
286K 8.5K 94
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...