Turn My Page | Led Zeppelin

CoyoteQueen द्वारा

[This story takes place in 1972, when Led Zeppelin was touring in North America]. Vicky loves Led Zeppelin. E... अधिक

Intro
Author's Note
Trampled Under Foot
Good Times Bad Times
Whole Lotta Love
Take Me Home
Nobody's Fault But Mine
What Is And Should Never Be
That's The Way
Communication Breakdown
Baby, I'm Going to Leave You
Heartbreaker
Going to California
Something Else
The [Guy] I Love, [He] Got Long Black Wavy Hair
All of My Love
You Shook Me
Misty Mountain Hop
Thank You
Sick Again
Dazed and Confused
In the Evening

Since I've Been Loving You

2.2K 56 13
CoyoteQueen द्वारा

Megan and/or Dad, don't read this chapter.

   Walking in, Jimmy noticed that the lights were off and there were rose petals leading throughout the room. He knew some one was in here-- he didn't know who it was, sure that Vicky would never have set this all up. But as he walked in farther and took of his jacket, he heard the soft sounds of what sounded like Marvin Gaye.

   Excited, he walked farther until he spotted a body on the single bed in the room. Rose petals were everywhere and candles decorated the bedside table. He couldn't make out the face on the bed, but he recognised the fiery red hair.

   "Vicky?" he asked, a tad nervous for reasons unknown. His throat dried as the body moved into the candle light and his suspicions were proven correct. 

   She wore a tight school-girl uniform, and her expression was mysteriously calm. "Yeah?" she replied.

   Jimmy swallowed, trying to hide his nervous excitement. This had only happened to him in secondary school-- a girl prepping herself for him-- and he was more than happy that Vicky had finally given in. However, he wished that it was he, instead, that had set this up and that it was her who would be surprised to the point of being unable to pass on such an occasion.

   "Jimmy," she spoke, now a bit uncertain, "I owe you this." It was strange, Vicky thought, how she now viewed Jimmy as a lovelorn friend rather than a world-famous musician. Regardless, she and Jimmy both ran to each other, and before their lips could meet, Jimmy held her face in his hands softly. 

   "From this point on, you're a sixteen year old school girl," he told her rather than informed her. "You have to give me full control."

   Vicky was taken aback. "W-what?" She paused, thinking. After a moment, she replied, "Okay. You have full control-- I'm..... Sixteen, I guess."

   "Great," Jimmy roared, picking her up and throwing her onto the bed. Her face was surprised and he unbuttoned his shirt quicker than he was sure he ever had.  "We'll save the play for later, I've been wanting to give you a serious kiss, love."

   She waited as Jimmy climbed on top of her and flipped so that she was no on top of him. Her hair acted as curtains around Jimmy's face, and he looked her straight in the eyes like a respectable man. Vicky's stomach churned and she felt sick-- worried that something bad could happen. 

   He muttered something that Vicky didn't catch and planted a very sensual kiss on her lips. It wasn't firm, but  it wasn't soft, and left a lingering spark as he pulled his lips away. Vicky tasted a bit of Jack Daniels residue on her lips afterward and screwed up her face at the hard taste.

   He gave Vicky an "is that okay?" look and she smiled. Laughing, he kissed her again, but harder. Vicky took notice of the rough feeling of his lips, and how he seemed to know what he was doing. Yearning for more, Vicky rolled off Jimmy and off the bed altogether. She straighted her skirt and came around to the front of the bed.

   She climbed back on to the bed and stood over Jimmy, her hands on her hips. "I know you want control," she spoke, "but I love to break the rules."

   "You naughty school girl," Jimmy smiled. 

   Outside the door, Robert laughed. He could hear their whole conversation and had to try his hardest to refrain from a loud laugh that was trying to push out of him. Jonsey stood next to him, snickering and eyeing Bonzo, who gave a huge grin.

   "Should we ruin their moment?" Robert whispered.

   Bonzo instantly frowned, and Jonsey's eyes lit up happily. "No," Bonzo replied simply. "Jimmy's been waiting for this, and that lady finally allowed him to touch her. How would you feel if we did that to you, Robbie?"

   "You have, smart-ass," Robert snapped. "Come ed, fella's-- I just want to piss around for a bit!"

   "I'm on Bonzo's side, Rob," Jones agreed. "If I had a girl that fine give herself to me, I wouldn't want anything to ruin it. How 'bout next time?"

   "What if there is no next time, JP?" Robert asked. "How do you know? We should ask!"

   "Wait, no-- no!" Jones and Bonzo scrambled to try and grab Robert as he moved and put his lips close to the door.

   "Are you guys going to do this again?" he asked before his friends could stop him. "Everyone out here is wondering!"

   "Stop it!" Bonzo yelled.

   Inside, Vicky was laying on top of Jimmy kissing his neck. She paused and looked down at him, pulling her long hair out of his face. She giggled a bit, knowing that Robert was only joking. She didn't take her eyes from Jimmy, who didn't seem at all ready for what she had planned.

   "They're just pissing about," he explained. Vicky nodded and tried to go back to what she was doing, but Jimmy stopped her. "Vicky, I... I missed you."

   "Oh, okay--"

   "No, not okay. You're like no one else I've ever met. I.... I think I love you, Vicky, and I would love it if you went on tour with us."

   "Lets not talk about this right now," Vicky breathed in his ear. She went back to kissing his neck. He sighed and Vicky placed her hands on his firm chest.

   He was much better looking without a shirt, she thought. Excitement surged through her and she refrained from giggling as Jimmy wrapped his arms around her back. It was going to be a fun night.

                                                                       ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

   The next day was a concert at The Forum in Inglewood, right out of LA. By this time, Robert had begun to lose his voice and everyone was feeling doggedly. Vicky awoke with a start to feel an arm around her neck and her body bare under the covers.

   She turned quickly to see who it was, and, seeing the familiar British face that she knew so well, calmed her breathing when she realized it was just Jimmy left over from last night's antics. "I think I love you Vicky" rang in her ears and she immediately made sure she was well covered by the white sheets.

   "G'mornin', love," Jimmy mumbled, still asleep.

   "Um.... g- good morning, Jimmy," Vicky said. He pulled her closer to his body and her eyes bulged. She ached and wondered where her costume had flown off to. She looked over at a clock on the wall and read the time. 8:15 a.m. Moaning and rubbing her eyes, Vicky turned to face Jimmy. "What time do you have to be ready?"

   "Eight," Jimmy replied slowly without opening his eyes. "Why, what time is it?"

   "Eight-fifteen--"

   "What?" Jimmy's heart-rate lifted and his eyes shot open; he lifted his head from the pillow and looked at the clock on the wall. When he looked back at Vicky, he let his head fall back on to the pillow and relaxed some. "They can piss off... I'm relaxing with my girl right now."

   Vicky smiled and laughed, then pushed his shoulder playfully. She was merely five inches from him, and even after their encounter from last night, she felt uncomfortable. "No, go take a shower and go to that room."

   Jimmy pulled Vicky closer to him and she tucked her head in his neck. "You could take a shower with me, since you wouldn't the other day. We both need to get clean, anyway."

   "No... I'll go get you some clothes-- you need to get ready, mister!" She lifted her head and studied his eyes. "Could I borrow a shirt to walk there?"

   "Yeah, makes no difference to me." He lifted his arm from around her and sat on the edge of the bed, reaching down to grab a pair of pants. He pulled them on and traversed over to a suitcase Richard had left for him. In it were every-day clothes-- nothing pertaining to a show; Vicky would have to go to the other room for that. Jimmy gave a violent cough.

   "Here," Jimmy spoke, tossing a black shirt toward Vicky. She caught it and opened it up above her. It was just a plain black shirt, nothing special. She pulled it on and looked on the ground for a pair of her panties. Finding the red pair she wore last night, she picked them up and slipped them on.

   In the hall, a producer passing by her whistled and she ignored it. Admittedly, the shirt was a bit short on her, but she had no choice. Making it to the room with the vanities, she knocked on the door three times.

   It opened to a man Vicky had never met before in her life. "Yes?" he asked. "This is unauthorized territory, ma'am--"

   Over the man shoulder came a voice, "Oh, she's a doll. Let her in, Barker."

   The man opened the door all the way to reveal the room she had previous collected clothes from. She pulled her messy hair back and walked in.

   Inside, the entire cast of Led Zeppelin sat around lazily and bored out of their minds. It was Bonzo who had spoken, and when he caught sight of Vicky's outfit, he whistled, causing everyone else to look and whistle too.

   Hiding a smile, Vicky shouted, "Ain't you never seen a girl the Day After before?"

   "Never one that could rock Jimmy's shirt so well," Robert replied from a far away mirror. He hopped out of his chair and walked over to Vicky. "Where's Jim-Jam?"

   "What, no 'good morning'?" Vicky snapped happily.

   Robert kissed her on the forehead and whispered, "Good morning. Now, where is your Sex Conquest hiding?"

   "Oh.... we... woke up late and I need to pull an outfit for him to wear--"

   "LATE!? Again!?" called a voice from the far corner of the suite. It was Peter. "God-fucking-dammit, late every motherfucking time! I'm having a word with Jimmy." With that, the man pushed himself up from leaning on the wall and sped toward the door.

   "Good luck, Sir," Vicky retorted without looking at him. "He's laying naked in the bed waiting for me to come back."

   Everyone in the room made some sort of a noise and Peter looked perfectly mortified. "Whores and sluts! The lot of them!" He went back to his corner without another word.

   Vicky smiled up at Robert and he smiled down at her. She never really realized before now, but she say him a a brother more than anything.

   Then reality hit her and she remembered that she had just slept with Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin! Oh, what a tale to tell Jackie and Robert!... With that, Vicky had just remembered her friends. She knew they wouldn't be worried, just curious as to her whereabouts.

   She made a mental note to call home as she walked toward the rack of clothes for Jimmy. Peter raced up and pulled out an already made-up outfit from the rack and handed it towards Vicky with a firm hand. She took it and said thank you.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

38.3K 587 18
You're a roadie for Led Zeppelin, its a summer tour so its just a summer job, but eventually it becomes so much more than just a summer job for you w...
5.7K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
My Only Mistake Bonolo_Molemane द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

7.2K 410 9
"I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important." He said and I smirked, knowing what he was going to ask me. "What is it...
10.6K 444 36
*FEATURED on Wattpad's official MUSIC profile, in the "Exquisite Cellos (Romance)" reading list!* Emmaline scores the hottest tickets in NYC: a VIP b...