Impress Me, Empress ➳ Akashi...

By sonnentee

❝ Impress me, empress.❞ The words had been said. A demand? Or simply, a request? One treasured love and thoug... More

HIIIII
T e a s e r
Yuuki Seara
Akashi Seijuurou
First Impression
Impression 2
Impression 3
Impression 4
Impression 5
Impression 6
Impression 7
Impression 8
Impression 9
Impression 10
ggggguuuyys 🎉
Impression 10 (part 2)
Impression 11
Impression 12
Impression 13
Impression 14
Impression 16
🎉🎉
Impression 17
Impression 18
Impression 19
Impression 20
Impression 21
Impression 22
Impression 23
Impression 24
Impression 25
Impression 26
AAAAAYOOOO
Impression 27
Impression 28
Impression 29
Impression 30
Impression 31
Impression 32
Impression 33
Impression 34

Impression 15

3K 141 11
By sonnentee

Even The Devil Can Smile

The school was crowded with students who wore unique attributes to represent each of their clubs. There was also a lot of booths lined along the school main road.

"Where are we going?" I asked her confusedly.

Hanae only gave me her wide grin as her reply. She stood on her tiptoes as if she was searching for something in the middle of the crowd. Then she turned back to me briskly as she grabbed my hand and whispered, "To the gym! Hurry! Gym!!"

I wasn't even able to say a single word yet she already pulled me along with her. We even ran. That was when we heard someone shouting, "THE GYM EVERYONE, TO THE GYYMMMM!"

And we ran even faster.

Shortly, we had arrived and managed to get the front row in what seemed like supporters seat before anyone else. Hanae looked like she had just achieved a big award, happiness and satisfaction were completely etched on her face. The total opposite for me who looked like a lost puppy yet without the typical cute teary round eyes.

From what I had observed, we were currently inside an indoor basketball court. Everyone, mostly girls, started to storm into the room.

As I tried to dig information about what exactly was happening, a door suddenly opened and so many boys came out to line along the front edge of the court.

Then, I noticed a beautiful raven-haired guy walked into the center of the court. He wore a basketball jersey while holding a mic with pride.

"Welcome everyone, welcome!" he happily greeted and the girls started to make some fangirl noises.

"First of all, thank you very much for coming to the basketball club demonstration, especially for our handsome, hot, and fresh first-year boys," he pointed at the boys in front of him then continued, "this senpai will take really good care of you<3<3" he ended it with a flirty wink and the boys, of course, cringed out for a second. But in the end, they just laughed it off.

That senpai then looked up to the second floor where all of the audiences were at. "Ah, my girls, thank you for making me so happy to see all your beautiful faces emblazoned this entire room," he blew a kiss and got himself a loud cheer from the girls.

"Let's just start, shall we?" he asked and the cheers just getting louder and louder.

"We, The Rakuzan Basketball Club, who is known for rows of our glorious victories, with joy and pride, we would like to introduce all the players we've been proud of in these past three years. Now, let's whoop for the bench players first!"

The bench players went in and bowed to the audience. Everyone did better than just whooping out loud, they even shouted the team's motto and spread out the team's banner.

How can you call this a demo? It really looks like an actual match...

"And next, it's finally our main menu of the day, a five on five battle with our most valuable players—" everyone's screams cut him off. He tried to calm the audiences down but immediately failed on the first attempt.

"OKAY SWEETHEARTS, LET'S CALM DOWN FIRST OR ELSE, I WON'T CALL THEM OUT!" he warned. Everyone began to 'boo' him and funnily, he got sulky.

"Oooh? You hate me now? Okay, I do not want to call them out even more so bye, I'm out," he looked away and got himself a long loud whine in return.

He sighed, "I got it, okay? I got it. I'm just kidding. We need bigger whoops! Now, we proudly present you, our number one team. The regular players who are going to participate in the summer Interhigh! Please, welcome, third-year, number 8, Nebuya Eikichi! Whoooooppp!!"

A big muscled guy came and put his hand up in the air, making the crowd cheer at him loudly.

"Next, still with our third-year, number 7, Hayama Kotaro!!!"

A blonde guy with the face of a wild cat came, waving happily at the cheers and finally stood beside the big muscled guy.

"And the last third-year, number 6, me myself, Mibuchi Reo!~~"

That beautiful senpai bowed down elegantly and showed his best smile. Then he put himself between the two guys before.

"And now, our second-year! Number 5, Tanaka Aoi!"

A brown-haired guy who was surprisingly attractive came with his hands in his pockets. He... looked somewhat surprised when he knew he was being the center of the loud cheers. He then stood beside the blonde and bowed down to the audience.

A sudden thought entered my mind that I had met the guy before but I couldn't bring myself to remember because of the fuss.

...Wait. Isn't it the Aoi-san from our class?????

"And lastly, the most anticipated person of the day, our precious captain, second-year, number 4, Akashi Seijuurou!!!!"

A redhead who made such steps full of pride and dignity entered the court and that was when the cheers were at the climax. He bowed down to the audience and flashed a humble smile, making the cheers become so high-pitched and again, his presence shut me up in surprise.

It's him.
Akashi... Seijuurou.
The student council president?
The class president?
Even the basketball club captain...
It's all him...?

After some damn seconds, I finally realized what was going on. I glanced at Hanae, she still set her eyes at the court. Sighing in defeat, I murmured, so this is what you want to show me...

I turned my gaze back to him, silently judging the way he smiled so warmly at the audience, especially at the girl who seemed like the club manager.

He smiled.
And the world had to know that he did smile.

I meant, how could he smile like that?
Where's the ice-cold face? He never smiled at me. He never did it to anyone in our class. I knew it hadn't even been a week since we met so the fact that he never smiled at me was indeed reasonable.

So, why to that girl, he can smile so naturally like that?

He might do that due to common courtesy, I knew. Or, I might have a sudden eye problem which seemed convincing enough.

I once more looked down at the sight of him smiling and eventually pushed myself to the realization that made me laugh bitterly.

It wasn't about how he could smile like that.

But it was more like,
how can my heart ache when I see him smile like that?

No...
That shouldn't be...

It's way too soon.
I do not plan any of this.
There's no way I can fall this easily.
I don't even know much about him.
So why? What is this feeling?

I quickly looked away, couldn't bear to stare at the scene any longer. But deep inside, I knew. So, I bravely confirmed one thing.

I honestly couldn't stand the thoughts...
about how I wished it was me
whom he smiled at like that.

✩•̩̩͙*ೃ˚° ~ ଘo(∗  ❛ั ᵕ ❛ั )੭່˙ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ˚.*ೃ

Hi guys :)

I remember how I was so happy to have 7 reads lol the thought of 'wow someone actually read my story whoah im---"

And now asddjbfklbdqnjkl yAAAY 1K!!!!
Thank you soooo much!!!! <3456789100000

Ah such a mood booster :'''''') i feel like im going to do well for the upcoming exams hehehe alright i'll study harder and i'll update the next chapters faster too! Hwhwhwhw i feel good, really. Thank you for reading!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 3.1K 28
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.4M 32.3K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
65.9K 5.5K 15
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...