UTTERLY | YOONSEOK

By unsopeful

❝his smile was utterly beautiful.❞ More

[-]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[epilogue]

[8]

6.8K 588 656
By unsopeful

chapter 8 | yoongi&hoseok

-

"hoseok? seokjin tapped lightly on the door to the brunette's bedroom.

"i'm not in the mood for talking right now jin hyung." hoseok let out a breathy sigh and pulls his knees to his chest.

seokjin just motions to the currently closed door with his head to the nerve wracked yoongi who was currently shaking next to him.

"go in," the elder whispers, "you two definitely need time to talk." with that sentence seokjin gave yoongi a pat on the back that was comforting and homely, calming the younger of the two slightly.

seokjin had that kind of power.

the black haired male drew in a string of the chilled air, his clammy hand gripped around the door knob, slipping slightly due to the sweat that had appeared on his palms due to his stupid nerves.

poking his head around the door once he had opened it making sure it didn't creak so he didn't disturb hoseok, yoongi caught a glimpse of a crumpled figure curled tightly into a ball on his side, the clothing he was wearing was dark making it contrast with the light pink sheets beneath him.

yoongi simply made his way over, placed the flowers on the bedside table and flopped on the bed next to hoseok, one arm snaking its way around the younger's waist. it wasn't embarrassing to spoon hoseok, this was just one of many each on a different occasion.

the brunette tensed slightly yet he still placed a hand over the elder's arm.

"yoongi." his voice croaked. it was shaky from his crying session he'd had the hour previous.

"i'm sorry."

hoseok just blinked squeezing yoongi's arm lightly, "why are you apologising, you've done nothing wrong."

"look at me, hoseok." yoongi's voice was low, he removed his arm from the brunette's waist and proceeded to sit upright grabbing the flowers.

hoseok followed his actions and sat up himself, doing as yoongi said and faced him.

no words were spoken as hoseok flung his arms around yoongi's neck, his face buried in the crook of the black-haired make's neck, the elder's scent travelling through his nostrils. yoongi clung on to hoseok, his grip tightening as if it was the last hug they'd ever have.

"i missed you." hoseok's voice was muffled but yoongi got the message, and just simply pressed a gentle kiss to the top of the younger's head.

"i missed you too, sunshine."

detaching themselves, hoseok remained on yoongi's lap, his legs thrown around the elder's waist.

"i- uh got you these." yoongi muttered his head hanging low as he revealed the bunch of flowers from behind him and placed them into the younger's hands, a few petals floating off in the process.

the bunch of flowers did have a meaning behind them, yoongi had simply asked the girl behind the counter if she could just give him pretty ones for someone special.

counter girl had a glint in her eye and whipped up a selection of different flowers; purple lilac, symbolising first love, azalea's, symbolising gratitude and passion, jasmine, symbolising unconditional and eternal love and a few other ones made their way into the bunch, each with another meaning behind them.

yoongi really didn't have any idea what the meaning behind them was yet he thought they were very pretty but the overwhelmed, blushing boy in front of him was by far the prettiest thing his eyes had laid upon.

hoseok's breath caught in his throat and he accepted the bouquet.

"yoongi hyung, they're beautiful, thank you. if i would've known you were getting something for me, i would've got you something too, why didn't you tell me you were coming over toda-"

hoseok was cut off and it was by none other than yoongi's lips on his own.

it was cliché, the whole kissing to cut off the rambelling but hoseok really didn't have a care in the world because fuck- yoongi's lips were hard to describe, they were chapped and the brunette could feel the small cracks against his own lips yet they were warm and welcoming.

cupping both of yoongi's cheeks, hoseok allowed himself to kiss back savouring everything from the taste to the feeling of the elder's lips creating a rhythm with his own and deepening the kiss further.

yoongi was the one who pulled away first to help regain his breath back into his body since hoseok, quite literally took his breath away.

on the other hand hoseok wasn't satisfied, he grabbed the elder by his hoodie and pulled him back to his lips.

now, yoongi was stunned. He thought he would be the person to play the needy role in this relationship, however his, hopefully soon-to-be lover just proved him wrong.

arms wrapped around each other bringing the pair closer than before, barely any space in between them.

hoseok felt alive. yoongi's were intoxicatingly addictive and the younger already knew he'd be craving for this feeling of ecstasy and pure bliss.

kissing can't go on forever, they needed to breath at some point, yoongi just swiped his tongue across the chestnut haired boy's lower lip before detaching their lips.

"i have no words, sorry for grabbing you like that but fuck yoongi-" hoseok stopped mid sentence because his ears picked up on something.

yoongi was laughing. and he laughed. and he laughed.

hoseok couldn't believe his eyes, the beauty of this rare sight, drinking up the sweet melodic rhythm that made up the elder's laugh.

never, in all their years of friendship had yoongi ever laughed like this accompanied by so much emotion spilling out in the form of an utterly spontaneous noise.

it was real, he moved his hand closer to gently sweep across yoongi's cheek to just confirm that this in fact wasn't imaginary.

abruptly the laughing stopped.

but that was was only because there was a smile in its place.

hoseok felt his eyes watering, he didn't know if it was because of the presence of the beautiful aura that surrounded him like a ray of light. or the fact that it was a gummy smile, it was such a wide smile portraying the pure love that hoseok couldn't help himself to cup yoongi's face, leaning his forehead against the elder's.

"yoongi, you're just so- beautiful. why do you hide your smile, i want to experience that more, i want to witness that marvel again. please let me be the one to put that perfect feature on your face again, you don't even understand how long i've waited to see your completely and utterly impeccable smile. i want to feel that sensation over and over again as i watch you unravel like that."

yoongi just simply nods the wide smile not leaving his face because hoseok just such an astonishing way with words.

"hoseok," yoongi begins drawing in a deep inhalation before continuing, "i've been trying to come up with these words for about 3 years now. let me be the one to show you what love is, i want to be the one who can love you in the way that you crave, i will give you everything because you deserve it all, so please hoseok, give me the pleasure of being able to call you mine?"

hoseok let's out a snort through his tears, "of course you idiot, you didn't have to be so formal, i would've said yes anyway."

"says you, you sap."

"would you rather me do it like this- hoseok just be my boyfriend please." and hoseok just laughed, nodding his head, fingers interlocking with yoongi's.

but hoseok did feel loved. thinking about all the things he's never gotten the chance to experience, he can experience them all with the one person he would truly and utterly do anything for without a doubt made him feel on top of the world and unbelievably overjoyed.

but most of all, the thought of getting to be the one to see yoongi's true smile was the best thing and what makes it better is because it will be hoseok who makes him smile. that smile was for Hoseok's eyes and he didn't know if he wanted to share it with the world just yet.

the two sealed their new love and the beginning of their blossoming relationship with yet another kiss.

you could tell that this couple were made for each other even though it was only just the beginning.

and that's what made their love utterly spectacular.

-end-

a/n thank u so much for sticking with me till the end of this !!! i sincerely hope you enjoyed :'))

the epilogue will be up shortly & i'll include a sappy note about my future works on this website, i hope i made a good first impression with this book and i hope you stick around to read more of my shit

thank you once again & i'll see you in the next one

- 🐝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 180K 42
Kim Hana replaces her sister as Park Jimin's bride when she runs off with another man cover by: chimchimicorn HIGHEST RANKINGS #1 fanfiction #1 btsji...
2.8M 109K 41
; "I'm super rich though. Aren't you supposed to fall in love with me? " »hm, what can money give me? highest ranking; #570 in btsfanfiction #320 in...
14.9M 682K 81
"I just choked on my champagne," It was supposed to be your crush's number. How on earth did you end up texting Kim Taehyung, the Korean Royalty? A...
12.6M 353K 64
"A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one." ©𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟕 No translations allowed. |*Contains some mature and triggering content*|...