criminal | yoonmin

Bởi xoongi

"are we running away from the cops?!" "no, we are driving away from the cops-" {lowercase intended} Xem Thêm

wow
1// arrested
2// opportunity
3// supervision
4// practice
5// sleep
6// drive

7// real

644 49 9
Bởi xoongi

after a quick trip to the police station to get the car changed (so the silverthorns wouldn't find it and track them), the boys headed back to their apartments to rest. they ended up all hanging out at yoongi's apartment, the biggest of the three. the boys sat around in the couches and sofas in the living room. the room was furnished nicely, and if it weren't for the occasional bottles of alcohol and the small handgun laying on the table, you wouldn't be able to tell criminals actually lived there.

"that's a god awful joke, jin," taehyung muttered. jin heard and threw a swing his way, missing on purpose. all the boys laughed and teased, just like they would if they were just normal boys hanging out.

jimin looked at them all, a small smile on his face. it was nice to know that even if they were criminals, if they were a gang, if they possibly killed someone before, they were still human. they still had a heart and could laugh.

jimin joined in on the laughing. he was still human too, and he could still laugh.

---

this is bad I just need to get something out there and try to work through this writer's block,,, it was worse than I thought ahhhh

- jadey

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
139K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
967K 36.6K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...