Precious Love

Bởi YourDayTimeDream

They started out as friends, leaned on each other when one needed support. As it starts to blossom into love... Xem Thêm

Prologue
1 Official Meeting
2 Ramyeon
3 Stunned
4 Feelings
5 Sick
6 Promise
7 Growth
8 Phone Number
9 Worry
10 Dog Café
11 Surprise
12 Purpose
14 Nickname
15 Fan Boy
16 Stay Close
17 Galaxy
18 Peppermint
19 Award
20 Mom
As Promised! Korean words!
21 For Her
22 Efforts
23 With You
24 Necklace
25 My Only (Jimina Special)
26 No More Secrets
27 All Yours
28 Team
29 Your Voice
30 Caught
31 Nothing Like Us
32 Lie Low
33 Hold On
34 Never Give Up
35 Beautiful
36 Tsundere
37 Spring Day
38 Whipped
39 Endure
40 Say You Like Me (Moseok Special)
41 Fan Girl
42 Proud
43 Sweetheart
44 With A Smile
45 Who's She?
46 Pause
47 Trust
48 To You
49 Love Yourself
50 Precious Love
Epilogue

13 Ideal Type

2.6K 81 5
Bởi YourDayTimeDream

"Oppa?" she confirmed, brows furrowed. The visitor scratched his head noticing her reaction.

"Oppa, why are you here?" she asked. The visitor beamed.

"I'm actually here to accompany," the visitor cut his words and grabbed someone behind him. "Him," the visitor pointed to the person beside him.

"Tzuyu~yah, annyeong!" the other person greeted her with a huge smile painted on his face. Her furrowed brows slowly disappeared, understanding the situation.

"Annyeonghaseyo Taehyung oppa, Hoseok oppa!" she bowed to the visitors. "Please come in," inviting the guests inside their dorm.

"But unnie is not home," she started, informing Hoseok, as they sat on the couch together. Hoseok just pouted at this information.

"Hyung! You always have bad timing!" Taehyung whined. Hoseok just sighed and scratched his head. She beamed watching the 2 guys bicker.

"You see Tzuyu~yah, Hoseok hyung finally realized to make some moves," Taehyung informed her. This statement made her smile. Finally!

"Can I help you with anything oppa?" she asked. Hoseok just pouted, obviously having second thoughts whether to ask her or not.

"Gwenchanayo oppa, you can ask me anything about unnie," she assured. Still, Hoseok was too shy to ask her.

"Actually, there is!" Taehyung answered this time. Hoseok glared at him. She just nodded, suggesting the guy to continue.

"I think this will be a long discussion," Taehyung stated. "Do you have any schedules today?" Taehyung asked.

"Aniyo," she answered, shaking her head.

"Great! Do you mind talking this over coffee?" Taehyung suggested.

"Geureumyo!" she agreed. "I'll just go get changed," she stated, the guys just nodded and waited for her.

"So, where do we start? Hmm.." Taehyung asked.

"Is there anything you want to ask about unnie?" she asked and sipped on her chocolate shake.

They were at a café just nearby Twice's dorm. They didn't need any disguise on since it wasn't a really popular café and they were the only customers at the time.

"Hmmm.." Taehyung placed his thumb and index finger on his chin. "What is Momo's ideal type?" Taehyung continued, asking in behalf of Hoseok.

"Unnie, always says she likes a guy who eats well," she answered. Hoseok nodded.

"Aigoo, she must like Jin hyung," Taehyung expressed. Hoseok glared at him.

"Knowing Momo unnie, she would like someone" she paused to add suspense. She was having fun looking at Hoseok silently listening to what she has to say. It was her first time seeing the guy like this. "Nice," she continued.

"She must like Jimin," Taehyung again commented. Hoseok glared at him again.

"Also, someone easy going," she resumed.

"That's me!" Taehyung exclaimed, raising his arm and smiling widely.

"Yah!" Hoseok hit Taehyung's head. She laughed at both guys.

After a few minutes, Hoseok's phone rang, all three of them stopped talking. Hoseok picked his phone up and placed it on loud speakers.

"Hyung, eodiya?" she knew it was him on the other line.

"At a café, wae?" Hoseok asked.

"Who are you with?" he asked again.

"With Taehyung and a yeoja," Hoseok answered.

"Yeoja? Nugu?" she knew he was curious on the other line.

"Tzuyu~yah, do you want to eat some snacks?" Taehyung asked innocently. Hoseok facepalmed. Sometimes, Taehyung is just clueless. When Hoseok was trying to make Jungkook curious over the phone, they were already busted.

"Tzuyu?!" she heard him yell over the phone. She smiled secretly to this. "Why is she with you?" he asked again over the phone.

"Aniyo oppa," she answered Taehyung's question. She didn't want to say anything but just listen to whatever Jungkook had to say.

"Geunyang," Hoseok vaguely answered Jungkook's question.

"Yah! Hyung!" he exclaimed. "I'll be there in 5 minutes. Don't touch nae yeochin!" they then just heard a beep, indicating the phone call has been cut.

Nae yeochin? She smiled thinking of him being possessive again.

The three of them were laughing when Jungkook arrived. He stomped to their table and immediately grabbed Tzuyu's hand which made her stand.

"Yah!" Taehyung yelled at the newcomer.

"What did you do to her?" he asked.

"We were just talking," Hoseok countered.

"Ouh, calm down," she stated and held unto his arm. He immediately calmed down by just her touch. She sat down and he sat beside her right away.

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow, telling her he needed an explanation. She raised an eyebrow at him in return. He pouted at this.

"Hyung, why did you bring her here?" he asked Hoseok.

"Hoseok hyung just asked for some help regarding Momo," Taehyung answered to make Jungkook calm down. His facial expressions softened knowing this. He nodded in understanding.

"Hyung, isn't this funny?" Taehyung whispered to Hoseok but it was clear enough for the couple to hear.

"Wae?" Hoseok asked.

"Uri Kookie has definitely grown!" Taehyung teased Jungkook. "I could still remember how scared Jungkook gets when he was close to girls. He avoided girls no matter what and kept distance from them."

"Ouh, maja!" Hoseok agreed.

"Ani!" Jungkook tried to deny.

"Now, he even got to confess before you hyung!" Taehyung expressed, shading Hoseok.

"Yah!" Hoseok yelled at Taehyung's statement, trying to disagree. "Ani!" Hoseok denied.

"No matter how you deny it, everyone knows how slow you are!" Jungkook stated. Hoseok glared at the guys.

"Right! Look at Jungkook, he even got Tzuyu!" Taehyung affirmed. She felt Jungkook's arm on her shoulders. She glared at him and shrugged his arm off her shoulders.

"Tzuyu~yah," Hoseok called her out. She nodded.

"What did you see in this kid? Did he match your ideal type?" Hoseok tried to bring something up to piss Jungkook off. She bit her bottom lip, she didn't know how to answer this.

"Neh, Tzuyu~yah, what's your ideal type?" Taehyung asked. "We all know you perfectly match with what he says during interviews. No doubt, you're his ideal type!" Taehyung continued.

"Ouh, ouh!" Hoseok agreed. "It's as if he's describing you!" Hoseok stated as a matter of fact. She blushed at this.

"You're more than 168cm in height, we tasted the food you prepared and you're a good cook, you're smart, you have pretty legs and you're good at singing!" Hoseok continued. Her face flushed even more.

"Hyung! Stop teasing her!" Jungkook defended Tzuyu.

Instead of stopping, he grabbed his phone and started teasing the couple again.

"Uri Kookie obviously loves you more," Hoseok started, reading Tzuyu's ideal type on an article online using his smartphone.

"He likes puppies, he can eat well and he even was able to approach you first." Taehyung nodded along while Hoseok was reading. She bowed her head to hide her face.

"They really are meant to be," Taehyung expressed.

"Ouh, she was also like describing him here," Hoseok agreed.

"Aish, hyung! Hajima!" Jungkook yelled out, frustrated. She felt his hand on hers to make her calm down. Indeed, his group members are great at teasing their fellow members, being savage and all.

He stood up and grabbed her hand. "We're going!" Jungkook informed his fellow members and brought Tzuyu out of the café.

"You should have told me you were going with them," he scolded her. She pouted. They were walking to Twice's dorm.

"How would I tell you when you didn't even call or message me?" she pouted.

"Mian, I was in school," he informed her. She pouted again.

He sighed. "Mianhae," he apologized again, held her hand even tighter. She just shrugged her shoulders to tell him she's not buying his apology.

She just resumed from walking and halted to a stop after a few minutes when she felt that he wasn't holding her hand anymore. She pouted thinking about this.

She looked to the side and saw the beautiful view of Seoul. Ever since she transferred to Seoul 4 years ago, she was in awe of its beauty, wanting to discover more of what the city has to offer.

She sniffed, it was getting colder. It's still November but you could definitely feel the winter air. She was only wearing a pair of black pants and a black cropped top.

She hugged herself to make herself warm. She looked around to see where her companion a while ago was.

She felt something warm on her back. She turned around and saw his smiling face.

"I actually got this after school for you," he informed her.

She looked at the jacket he had put on her. It was white which had a hoodie with a fur lining. She looked at him again and noticed that he was wearing the same thing. Couple jacket?

The jacket looked familiar, it was definitely one of those she wore in one of her pictorials for a clothing brand she advertises.

"This was supposed to be a surprise when I visit you in your dorm but you went out with the guys," he pouted. She smiled slowly at his revelation.

"Gomawo," she thanked him. He patted her head and beamed at her.

"But why this?" she asked as they resumed walking.

"To make you feel warm?" he questioningly answered. "It's getting colder and I heard the first snow would be next week." She just nodded to his statement.

She bit her bottom lip. She knew there was something more. "But you're wearing the same thing," she started again.

"Ouh, I like it too," he tried to convince her. She knew it wasn't just that. He intended to get this for them. She remembered he liked it when she was possessive of him when she read some article.

It was just some article saying people were convinced that he was in a relationship with another girl group member after seeing both to have worn similar clothes. She scrunched her face to this thought.

She felt him squeeze her hand so she looked at him with eyebrows raised.

"I know what you're thinking, don't believe them," he assured her. She smiled.

"So, are we starting with the couple items now?" she asked, teasing him.

"Think whatever you want to think," he told her with a poker face. She beamed at him. She couldn't believe this, he was able to confess to her already yet he still got shy admitting to this.

She knew this was his way of telling the world they were together. Wearing couple clothes was like shouting to the whole world who the person belongs to.

She felt butterflies in her stomach, wearing couple things was one of the many things she would really love to do when she gets a boyfriend. Now, she was able to do this and what's even better? It was with him!

He stopped from walking, "let's go somewhere!" he suggested, changing the topic.

"Oedi?" she asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"You'll see!" he beamed at her.

--------------------
AN: This is a work of fiction, based solely from the author's delusional mind. Please do leave a comment and tell me what you think. Rightful credits to the owners of every media used in this story.

I wanted to show Tzuyu's friendship with the guys. Also, the photo of the jacket worn by our Tzuyu is on the photo above. Happy New Year!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

122K 3.8K 91
It all started because he sent the message to a wrong person, it was just a wrong send.
93.6K 3K 29
Have you ever wondered if relationships can happen in a blink of an eye.A sudden change of events can forced you out your comfort zone. Or it can rek...
906 68 11
About two lovers that can't see each other that freely because of their fans. The two were supported but also received negativity from fans. What wi...
1.6K 169 17
It was year 2017, when an issue became a huge hit in K-pop industry. The debate about two idols relationship being real or not sprung out across the...