Trynna Make It (Yn and Roc Ro...

By Hailey_Michele

Yn and Chresanto live in Compton. They have a hard life. They are trynna make it out. If they do, will there... More

Just the Introduction
Work
Pay Back's a Bitch
School Time
At Practice
One Year
What in the world is going on?
Planning Our Future
Wedding Planning
Shopping
The Rest of the Day
Happy Birthday
Prehia Dr. Appointment
Marcus Did What
Happy Family
Happy Independence Day
Best Surprise Ever
The Wedding
First Day Married
Prehia's Birthday Part One
Prehia's Birthday Part Two
Leaving For The Honey Moon
Our Honey Moon
Taking Over The Family Buisness
Taking Over the Family Business
On The Run
Twins
Update
Play Date
Down Hill
They're a...
Amazing
What Do You Want
Here They Come
Falling Apart
Yn's Birthday
Craig and Monique
Craig and Monique's Baby...
Play Date
Why Are You Here?
1 year later
On Tour
Santo's birthday
ATL Concert
Please Read, This is Very Important
Ray, You Best Get To Explaining
Pranks and Payback
Interview
Two Weeks Later
Good News
Okay
With Nicki and Wayne Part One
2,000
With Nicki and Wayne Part 2
Prehia's Surprise
Altereak Ahmiere August
Cheating...
I Hope We Work This Out
Four Months
Old Friend Of Mine (Stupid title but, this is gonna be good)
Family Day Off
What's Good People? (Lol, please read, even though it's short.)
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part 2
Yn's...
Imagines
Out Of A Comma
Here Comes The Baby
Santo's Meeting
Where's My Kids
What'd You Do To My Kids
Is He Alive Or Not
What?
Home Finally
The Family Day
This Can't Be Good
We're Still Flying
Chresanto August
My Family
I'm Not Letting You Go
I Ride For You
Epilogue
Part Two: Old Friends, More Secrets
Little Secrets
Well, Why Not?
Is It Over For Good?
Hard Times
Trouble
Big Brother To The Rescue
Guilty or Innocent?
Guilty Or Innocent Pt. 2
Welcome Home!(Part One)
Welcome Home!(Part Two)
Getting Back To Normal
What's Wrong With My Wife
Mommy Day
Mommy Day Part 2
Tour Day
Please Read
Reunited Friends
Surprise!
Chill Day
Baby Number Ten
Appointments
First Day Of Middle School
Busy days
Too Busy
All Mine
Adoption?
Highschool
Snitches Get Stitches | 31 Days of Christmas
Cassandra
Decorations
Merry Christmas! (Very Important)
New Story Up
Thanksgiving
10 Years Going On Forever
Epilogue | Part 1
Epilogue | Part Two
Next Chapter Info | August Alsina
Sequel
Sequel!! We Made It

Preparing for the Baby

909 29 13
By Hailey_Michele

I forgot how old the twins and Arabella were, so they are now one. Onto the story.

Their house:

The bathrooms are in the media.

Kitchen and dining room above.

Studio above.

Gym above.

Home theater above.

Game room above

Play room above.

Living room above.

Sitting room above.

White room above.

Guest room above.

Another guest room above.

The last guest room above.

The nursery above.

Aaliyah and Harmony's room above.

Altereak and Az's room above.

Ariella and Arabella's room above.

Jayden's room above(Ignore the name on the wall.)

Prehia and Niya's room above.

Roman's room above (Ignore the big globe thing hanging from the ceiling.)

Yn and Santo's room above.

"Mom, can D'Andre sleep over?" Prehia asks.

"Yes, he can sleep in the guest room if it's okay with August."

"He already approved, well, he said if it was okay with you." She explains.

"Okay, did he bring clothes?" I ask.

"Yes." She nods.

She leaves the room, and I continue scrolling on my laptop. "Babe?" Chres asks.

"Hm?"

"Where are we putting Lyric after she's too old for the nursery?" He asks.

"We might have to add a room." I tell him. "Roman needs his space, he's almost fifteen now."

"What about one of the guest rooms?"

"Well, one may as well be D'Andre's room, and we need at least two for when we have guests." I explain.

"Okay, I'll call the accountant tomorrow and see how much we can spend on that." He promises.

For big things, like home renovation, we run it by our accountant first. The only other thing we check with the accountant for is seeing if we can buy jets, out of state, and country, houses. We don't want to spend too much in the future and have to cut back on other things. That's how to stay rich 101, don't make dumb choices.

"Oh, and don't forget, Ace is being brought in tomorrow for more questions." I remind him.

Ace is the man that snitched on Chres, but he's also the man that caught my aunt after she kidnapped the kids. That's who Chres called. We can't understand why he would help us so much, and in return, we would help him, and yet he would still snitch on my husband.

"I know. Are you going with me?" He asks.

"Yes, so we need to drop the babies off with their Teedy's house." I tell him.

"Kylie is watching them?"

"Yeah, she said she has nothing else to do." I nod.

Jayden, Ariella-Mae and Arabella's god-mother is Kylie. "Okay, I'm about to take a shower." He pecks my lips.

"Okay, I'm gonna go check on the kids." I gesture for him to help me up. Being eight and a half months pregnant still takes a toll on a person, even when they've already done it three times. Yes, out of three pregnancy's, I have given birth to six kids. The triplets were one pregnancy, and three kids, Az was my second pregnancy, making a total of four kids, and Jayden and Ariella-Mae were my third pregnancy, making a total of six kids. This is my fourth pregnancy, and seventh child that I've had.

I check on the youngest kids first, seeing Jayden was already asleep in his bed. I smile, cutting his nightlight on and cutting the lamp off. He is terrified of the dark, so even when we tuck him in at night, the lamp stays on after we leave.

Ariella-Mae and Arabella were also still asleep. I cut the lamp off, then go to check on my next youngest two. They were still awake, but were closing their eyes and trying to fall asleep. Az looked like he was already asleep, but Altereak was still trying to fall asleep. I keep their lamp on for now, so Altereak doesn't get scared.

Then I go to Harmony and Aaliyah's room, they were playing with barbies still. "You guys have fifteen minutes until bed time." I tell them.

"Okay, mommy." They smile at me before getting back to their game.

Jayden, Ariella-Mae and Arabella's bed time is seven, since they're so little. Altereak and Az were a little older, so they get to stay up until seven-thirty. Harmony, Aaliyah, Trey and CJ's bedtime is eight. Prehia and Niya's bedtime is eight-thirty and Roman's is nine-thirty, since he's a teenager.

Feeling a sharp pain in my stomach as I approach Roman's room, I gasp, grabbing the wall to keep myself from falling. I've been having braxton hicks contraction for the past two weeks, but this was a real contraction.

"Mom, are you okay?" Roman asks, leaving his room.

"Can you go get your dad? He's in the shower." I tell him.

"Yeah." He runs in the direction of our bedroom.

I close my eyes, counting down from ten. Slowly, I sit down on the floor, rubbing stomach. My mucas plug came out yesterday, but I wasn't anywhere near ready for labor and I hadn't had real contractions yet. This is the first one.

"What's wrong?" Chres runs down the hall in sweatpants and socks. He quickly sits down next to me.

"The contraction are a lot stronger, it was the real one." I tell him, opening my eyes.

"C'mon, let's get you to the bed." He scoops me up bridal style. "Roman, can you call the doctor, it's saved under Doctor Taylor."

Chres gives him the phone quickly. Roman dials the number, following us to the room. Once we get there, he hands it to Chres. I'm assuming it was as soon as the doctor picked up.

"No, her water didn't break yet." Chres shakes his head. "Baby? Are you sure?"

"Yes." I sniff, rubbing my belly.

"Okay, we'll try that. Thank you."

He hangs up and looks down at me. "She said there are a couple things we can try and it might speed up the process."

"Like what?" I ask.

"I'm gonna send someone to Arby's to get you the buffalo chicken slider and the buttermilk chicken sandwich. And to buffalo wild wings to get you some hot wings." He tells me.

"Okay. And can I have a milkshake too?"

"Yes, and I'm gonna go make some spicy stuff downstairs." He kisses me. "I love you, mama."

"I love you."

Chres carries me downstairs, laying me on the couch so he can keep an eye on me, in case anything changes.

He gives me hot fries to munch on, along with some takis.

"Baby?" I ask, sniffing again. Spicy things make my nose run.

"Yes, love?"

"I love you."

"I love you more, mama." He smiles.

"That's not possible. Because I love you to infinity and back." I smile big.

"I love you to infinity and back."

"Woo." I wince, as the next contraction hit. Its already been thirty minutes.

Chres rushes to my side, holding my hand. "Just breathe, baby. It'll be over in a second."

As it passes, I release his hand.

He makes me some spicy noodles and brings them to me.

"Thank you, baby." I smile.

"Your Arby's will be here in a few minutes, with your wings." He kisses my forehead.

--

"One more push, baby." Santo encourages me.

"I can't." I cry.

"You got this, baby. Her head is almost out." He wipes my forehead.

When the doctor says too, I push as hard as I can.

I hear the loud cries of our baby fill the room and I smile. She's here, finally.

"Good job, mama." Chres wipes my forehead, kissing it afterwards.

The doctors wrap her up and clean her up a little after Chres cuts the cord, then they lay her on my chest. "She's beautiful." I smile.

Lyric Tavia August. Born December 1st, 2016 at eight in the morning. Weighing six pounds and three ounces at thirteen inches.

"She looks like you, baby."

"She has your nose." I tell Chres, smiling.

Chres holds her for a few minutes, smiling and talking to her.

"I'm gonna go get the kids." He kisses her forehead, then handing her back to me and kissing my forehead.

The kids come in to meet their new little sister. They all gather around the bed, the little kids sitting beside me. The older ones sit by my legs and Roman sits at the foot of the bed.

"This is your baby sister, Lyric Tavia August." I introduce them to her, craddling her in my arms.

"She so pretty." Aaliyah smiles.

"She is." They agree. Santo helps the little ones hold her, I help Jayden, Ariella-Mae and Arabella, since they were sitting beside me.

Roman holds her last, he looks down at her and smiles. "She looks like Harmony when she was first born."

Harmony and Roman actually look a little like the rest of the kids, they fit in perfectly. So does Niya.

After hanging out with them for a an hour, I fall asleep. Labor takes a lot of energy.

Terrible way to end the chapter, but what did you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 932 26
Nala finally got what she wanted, a new home, real friends, and of course Chres. But all things seem to change once her college graduation comes up...
2.8K 45 11
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒐 or should I say August, that name is respected and well known all around. Santo isn't your average drug dealer, he's more than tha...
203 37 17
Book 3 of Famous series Check out Tyler's POV on boss_stories123
13.2K 434 22
Being a ride or die girl takes hard work and dedication. You can't just rep the title without having the story to present it. Being that girl you got...