The Joker Imagines

נכתב על ידי GirlFromSunshine

These are some Joker imagines. They are based off of the Jared Leto depiction. Requests are open! Thank you f... עוד

Comfort
Kidnapped pt. 1
Kidnapped pt.2
Breakup
Breakup pt. 2
Breaking Out
Authors Note
Enemies
Loss
Kidnapped pt. 3
Fight pt. 1
Fight pt. 2
Pregnancy
High School
Club
High School pt. 2
Rescued
Rescued pt. 2
Abused
Jealousy

Date

6.8K 128 2
נכתב על ידי GirlFromSunshine

Imagine begging the Joker to go on a date and he agrees.

"Pretty, pretty please?" You asked him. Your lip was out and you gave him puppy dog eyes. Your hands were clasped together.

He was stretched on the large brown leather couch, watching the news. Of course they were reporting on the clown prince of crime and his latest catastrophe in Gotham.

He was wearing a white button up with the usual few buttons undone. He wore black pants with suspenders and no shoes but purple ankle socks that both said "Bad" across the toes. He was looking at you with an adoring smirk playing on his ruby lips.

"Well, it depends on what you'd want to do, princess. Because you know I don't want to do something... girly." He said in a matter-of-fact tone. His insane blue eyes shifted from yours and back to the flatscreen when he heard the reporter say "worst crime Gotham has experienced yet".

You huffed and got off your knees and climbed onto the couch. You paused to glance at him before curling up into his side. You felt him stiffen for a moment but then relax into your touch. After about 10 minutes of silence, you came up with an excellent offer that he couldn't refuse.

You pulled away and looked at him expectantly. You waited patiently for him to notice that you were waiting to speak with him.

He eventually noticed you staring at him after you sighed loudly and did other things to let him know you were waiting.

"Yes, doll?" He asked with a new smile plastered onto his face.

"I wanna go on a date, Mr. J." You said confidently.

He groaned and threw his head back. "Princess, why can't you enjoy my presence? Isn't that enough?"

"Well it's just...if you give me what I want, I'll give you something that you want..." you inched closer to him and stroked his jawline with your fingers softly.

This got his attention. He looked into your eyes hungrily. He seemed lost in thought. You got lost in his beautifully insane eyes.

After a few moments, he sucked in a breath and leaned in close to you. Your eyes widened in eager surprise. Your eyes trailed down his chiseled face and to his lips that were slowly approaching your own, and you felt more aware of them as you were preparing for his to brush yours.

Just as his lips began to touch your own, he stopped moving in. He whispered. "And what would you like to do, my wonderful (Y/N)?" He said. He was so close that you could feel his warm breath on your lips, making you shiver.

"I want... to go on a date. A proper date. And then maybe we can come home for some dessert." You whispered. You lightly kissed his lips and you felt him shudder.

He leaned in to the kiss, making it more intense. His hands gripped your hips and he snaked one arm around your waist to pull you closer. You sighed.

He hungrily began kissing down your neck and you shuddered and pushed him off of you, remembering the whole reason you'd began to tempt him. He looked at you with disappointment as he knew what you were going to say.

"Date first. Dessert later." You said with a smirk.

He quickly got up and headed toward the garage with his hands running through his now disheveled hair.

~~

On the drive there, Joker had pulled out an old flip phone and called a fancy, romantic restaurant in the high-end part of Gotham called The Blue Zebra.

Of course you'd laughed at him because he had a flip phone, even with all of the money he has. He'd rolled his baby blue eyes and asked if you wanted reservations or not.

Turns out, the "reservation" was actually just him calling the restaurant and threatening them into evacuating everyone there and giving all the luxuries to us instead. This just tickled you pink. It was so cute when he got aggressive for your sake.

The purple Lamborghini pulled up next to the empty curb and parked. Just a few seconds later, a black van pulled up behind you and 4 goons filed out. They stood surrounding the car with guns loaded and ready to fire if anyone dared to intervene with the clown prince of crime and his queen.

You then swung the door open and climbed out nimbly. When you closed the door again, you took a moment to adore the beautiful car that had driven you to your beautiful night.

~~

As you strolled onto a red velvet rug outside, you saw the man holding the doors widen his eyes and gulp. You snickered and kept walking. When you passed him, Joker purred and flashed a bejeweled pistol at him to make him whimper in fear.

You walked into the expensive restaurant hand in hand with Mr. J, awing at the beautiful lobby and decorations.

He abruptly stopped and turned to look at you.

"Now just wait right here, toots. I need to have a little chitchat with this clerk over here." He said in an irritated voice.

You quickly nodded and were instantly curious as to what he could be doing.

He gave a grudging smile and spun around to walk to the woman sitting behind a desk. You couldn't hear what they were saying, but you could see her get increasingly worried. She put her hands in the air as he towered over her and in her face. He gestured to you and her eyes followed.

Then, out of nowhere, he pulled out his bejeweled gun and shot her in the head, causing her to fall back.

You grumbled to yourself; you wished you could get through one night out without him killing someone. But, oh well.

He turned towards you and gave an insane smile. He gestured for you to follow him as he began to walk toward the seating area.

When you caught up with him, he brought his lips to your ear.

"She didn't get the violinist like I asked." He said with slight irritation but also desire in his voice.

Your stomach did a flip and you giggled. He chuckled along with you and you felt his cold fingers grasp yours.

~~

Here you were, sitting across from your clown lover. You were in bliss. He had done everything he could to make you have a great night. You were currently holding the beautiful, cold hands of the Joker himself.

You were planning the next time you'd go out, although, it wouldn't be nearly as romantic as this, as much as you wanted it to be. He was thinking more along the lines of robbing a jewelry store and letting you pick some stuff you wanted.

You didn't care, as long as it was with him.

He had forced the cooks to make the most delicious meal they could manage, and then present it to you in the most grand way possible. He ordered all the cooks and waiters to line up on both sides and the head chef walked down this aisle and presented it with a notecard that had Joker's handwriting on it; you are the most amazing person I know, I couldn't live without you.

And it was the most beautiful dish you'd ever had. You even shed a tear at the sweet little note he'd written.

He got a beer (the best they had) and some shrimp that had some kind of really spicy sauce on it.

He leaned across the table and up to your ear where he whispered gently into your ear.

"Let's get home, baby. I've got some more plans for our night." He purred.

You smiled and kissed his cheek seductively. He lets out a very faint moan of desire.

You pulled away and looked into his eyes that were full of lust. You then got up swiftly and walked out, waiting for him to follow for some "dessert"

~~

He could barely keep his hands to himself him the car, with his free hand squeezing your thigh and trailing up it. This made you just as eager as him.

He sped through the quiet streets of Gotham, with no people roaming the streets and no lights on anywhere except the dull orange street lamps that dimly illuminated the sidewalks.

You found yourself squirming in your seat with the anticipation of what he could possibly have planned for the rest of the night.

You finally reached the warehouse garage and he parked the sports car in the closest available parking space. The black van followed closely.

You got out of the car at the same time as he and made eye contact over the top of the car. You walked slowly over to him, butterflies raging in your stomach.

As soon as you were within arm's reach of him, he wrapped his arms around your waist and his lips collided with yours. You gasped and ran your fingers through his soft green hair, moving your lips with his.

He pulled away to speak. "Ooh I crave you so bad (Y/N)." He growled.

"Bedroom?" You asked, breathless.

He grinned impishly and slung you around his waist, and he kissed you again, this time walking towards the elevator. There was an elevator exit into his bedroom, conveniently.

He managed to push a button while holding you up onto his waist and still kissing you passionately.

The elevator dinged and you laughed as he carried you on, and pushed you against the wall. He had to pull away to push the button that had the number 4 on it. When he did, he spun back around and continued where he left off.

The elevator doors slid open and you moaned as he kissed down your neck and began to unbutton your shirt.

You had a feeling that dessert would be better than the meal.

~~

End

Wow it's getting hot in here! Haha. I had major writers block throughout this entire chapter so it may be really good in some places but then not so good in others. I hope everyone liked it! If you did please vote, comment or whatever you want! If not, please give me suggestions of how to improve or more ideas for more chapters!

Thank you for reading and happy holidays!

Have a thrilling Thursday!

Word Count: 1744

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.8M 78.9K 29
"What makes ya think you're just my toy?" "You don't care about me, you've said it before." Joker x Reader Foul language, trigger warning. Jared Leto...
980 30 21
: ̗̀➛ In which a psychiatrist falls for her patient. ❝I can't believe, we're finally alone..❞ ❝I can't believe, I almost went home..❞
39K 543 20
Jared Leto joker imagines 🙂 Y/N only 😁 Request open🥲 Fluff, smut, sad, ect. ☁️= fluff 🌶= mild nsfw 🔞= smut ⛈= sad ☠️= death 💉💊= drugs 💋=...
344K 9.1K 53
[COMPLETED✔️] #1 in -> #suicidesquad "I'm just gonna hurt ya, really really bad" A Jared Leto Joker Fanfiction