Sane and Insaner (billdip) (C...

By IHeardSheWentMad

Insane AU. Created by Ace.hk. Where kids are tested at age seven to see if they are an insane. Now the pines... More

Tested
10 years of torture
When Gravity, Falls
Frick off Ford
VOTING BOIIII
Ok voting results.
Oh boy, you have blood on your hands Ford
Revenge is best done when done ruthlessly
This is probably weird to ask but...
Epiologe
Sequel?
THE SEQUAL IS OUT

His eyes

17.9K 723 68
By IHeardSheWentMad

"Dipper Pines you are getting better, you are less insane than ever and we are deciding to let you out."
My eyes widened, I'm free.
Oh my god I'm free.
I jumped up and down in joy as the doctor explained how my dream was about my sister.
I knew it wasn't but I wasn't going to tell him that. I don't have a death wish.
I was going home, forever. I could help Mabel bake cookies like old times.
I wonder if she still uses edible glitter. I giggle. I missed Mabel so much.
They drove me to my house. The house I'll live in now. Now I can see Mabel.
Hmm, I wonder if she grew up, or stayed the same. It doesn't matter.
"Mrs. Pines, your son is here."
My mom hugged me as hard as she could. I hugged her back tears threatening to spill.
"Honey, get Mabel!" Mom yelled.
I saw a girl with long brown hair, with pink streaks. She was wearing a sweater with a shooting star, and had pink and green braces.
"Dipper?" She cocked her head.
All I did was hug her, she hugged back.
"Well you came on such short notice! But you came right on time to meet your Grunkle Stan and Ford in Oregon."
"Yay!" Mabel cheered. I heard a chuckle from inside my head.
"Can't wait to see you Pinetree."

I know really short but I'm having writers block, and UGHHHHH. I hate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40.2K 33
This is an omegaverse where Deku is an omegan Idol! He's 16 and well known. He gets into trouble and runs into a villain known as HellFrost. What wil...
382K 33.4K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
34.8K 1.4K 6
Hanahaki Disease is a disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns thei...
2.1K 86 8
Zane has always had a crush on a certain someone since he was 15. But Zane, being a closeted gay man, decided that the other person would never love...