Vlyadlyn Fanfic (Completed)

By iPurplevx

How the ships were made Minecraft Diaries Vlyadlyn Story! More

Chapter One ~The Past~
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Chapter Two~What does it mean?~
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Chapter 3~When and Where?~
Page 12
Page 13
Part 15
Chapter 4~Is He Here?~
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Part 20
Page 21
Chapter 5~The End of The Past~
Page 23
Page 24 (Finale)
~Please Read(IMPORTANT)~
I'M BACK!!!(Please Read)
A quick word
New Book

Page 14

33 3 0
By iPurplevx

I turn around not knowing what to expect.But then I see the eyes that I always could recognise.
"....Y-Your...Here?"I said with no belief.
"Yeah..I-I am!"He exclaimed with tears in his eyes ready to fall on his rosy cheeks.
"V-Vlyad?!"I cried as he hugged me.I didn't hug back though because I was lost in my thoughts.
~Is he really here hugging me?How could he just do that?Im so mad and angry!But I'm relieved also.Argh I don't know what to think!~
I pushed him away and sobbed and then glared into his eyes.He has a confused face and tilted his head to the right slightly.
I frowned angrily.
"Katelyn is something wro-".He started to say.
"HOW COULD YOU?!"I shouted in tears and anger.
"Katelyn what are you-"I again cut him off.
"DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOU DON'T KNOW!YOU DAMN WELL KNOW WHY I'M LIKE THIS!"
"......."Vlyad didn't know what to say to me.
I finally calmed down a bit but still had a tone of anger in my voice.
"When you disappeared ,you left me with nothing!Nothing!I had nothing to go to when my family was in edges!NOTHING I TELL YOU!NOTHING!
"....I..."Vlyad began to say.
"Katelyn....I-I'm so sorry."
With that said I looked into his dark emerald green eyes and walked away.Soon walking was speed walking as he ran behind me.After speed walking it was jogging,then running and then sprinting.
I bolted into the village and ran into Laurance.
"K-Katelyn?What's the matter?"He asked in a worried tone.
I breathed in and out heavily.
Soon after that, I fainted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
763K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.9M 83.8K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC