Sapphire Arrow (Book Two, Wor...

Bởi heartofice97

Jill Wright/Sapphire gets the surprise of her life when her sister Amy comes back from the League of Assassin... Xem Thêm

characters & trailer
Suits & Weapons
Queen Mansion additions
Jessica's Loft
chapter 1 - City of Heroes
chapter 2 - Identity
chapter 3 - Broken Dolls
chapter 4 - Crucible
chapter 5 - League of Assassins
chapter 6 - Keep Your Enemies Closer
chapter 8 - The Scientist
chapter 9 - Three Ghosts
chapter 10 - Blast Radius
chapter 11 - Blind Spot
chapter 12 - Tremors
chapter 13 - Heir to the Demon
chapter 14 - Time of Death
chapter 15 - The Promise
chapter 16 - Suicide Squad
chapter 17 - Birds of Prey
chapter 18 - Deathstroke
chapter 19 - The Face Beneath the Mask
chapter 20 - Seeing Red
chapter 21 - City of Blood
chapter 22 - Streets of Fire
chapter 23 - Unthinkable
Bloopers

chapter 7 - State v. Queen

486 19 6
Bởi heartofice97

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/45513

From 2.01 "City of Heroes", in the conference room, Oliver stood in front of the board.

Oliver: (voice over) "My name is Oliver Queen."

From 2.01 "City of Heroes", in the cemetery, Jill was sitting at Tommy's grave in guilt.

Jill: (voice over) "I'm Jill Wright."

From 1.06 "Legacies", in flashback to the cave on Lian Yu, Oliver was aiding Jill after they saved her from the soldiers.

Oliver lifted the back of her shirt to reveal carved tally marks in her back that were bleeding and scarred. They were all over her back, the tally marks small to include all of the number of the days. There were a few in her shoulders, as the skin of her back couldn't hold it all.

Jill: (voice over) "After five years on a hellish island..."

From 1.23 "Sacrifice", in flashback to the soldier camp, Jill jumped down from the missile launcher, taking cover.

The missile hit the ground at the soldier camp, setting it ablaze.

Jill sat back tiredly on the ground, watching the flames.

From 1.06 "Legacies", in the hideout, Oliver and Jill were training at the hideout with two metal short staffs. Oliver and shirtless. Jill was in workout clothes, including a sports bra. Oliver swung both of his up over their heads, trying to come down on her. Jill raised both of hers in an X shape to block both of his.

Jill: (voice over) "We have come to Starling City with only one goal."

From 1.08 "Vendetta", in the hideout, Jill was getting suited up.

Oliver was watching from nearby, getting suited up.

John and Justin walked closer.

Jill: (voice over) "To save the city."

From 1.21 "The Undertaking", in the casino, Oliver/Arrow fired an arrow into a man's shoulder, making him fall.

Oliver: (voice over) "But to do so..."

From 1.16 "Dead to Rights", on the helipad, Oliver/Arrow and Guillermo Barrera were fighting. Oliver stabbed him with an arrow, killing him.

Oliver: (voice over) "I can't be the killer I once was."

From 1.19 "Unfinished Business", in the lab at the asylum, Oliver/Arrow stabbed the orderly in the chest with an arrow, killing him.

From 1.23 "Sacrifice", in Merlyn Global Group, Tommy and Oliver/Arrow helped Jill/Sapphire inside to get them to the ground outside.

The building was falling apart around them.

Tommy saw rubble falling toward them, pushing them out of the way.

The debris fell onto Tommy, making him fall, pinning him down.

Jill started to pull the debris away.

A pipe had been stabbed into Tommy's chest.

Oliver and Jill were horrified.

Oliver: (voice over) "To honor my friend's memory, I must be someone else."

From 2.01 "City of Heroes", in the cemetery, Oliver and Jill stood at Tommy's grave.

From 2.01 "City of Heroes", in the foundry, Oliver and Jill walked in to join John, Justin and Felicity.

Jill: (voice over) "I must be..."

Jill looked at the knife in her hand. She morphed into Sapphire.

Jill: (voice over) "Something else."

Oliver looked at the arrow in his hand. He morphed into Arrow.

➣ ➣

From 2.06 "Keep Your Enemies Closer", in flashback, the freighter was sailing.

Moira: (voice over) "Previously on Sapphire Arrow."

From 2.02 "Identity", in the foundry, Jill, Oliver, John, Justin and Felicity were talking.

"My brother is risking himself getting hurt by working with you," Felicity told them. "Justin has a medical condition of the heart called an aortic aneurysm. An enlargement of the main blood vessel that delivers blood to the human body, at the level of the abdomen, attached to his heart. The vessel can rupture at any time, and yet he does all of this for everyone."

From 2.06 "Keep Your Enemies Closer", in the office of the freighter, Oliver and Jill were being interrogated by the captain, Sara and Ivo.

"These ones are no longer of use to us," the captain told them, aiming his gun at Oliver.

"Wait," Sara told him. She looked at Ivo. "They could still be useful."

"She's right," Ivo told him. "Once we get rid of their friends, we'll need them to lead us to the graves." He looked at Jill and Oliver. "You're going back to the island."

From 2.01 "City of Heroes", in Verdant, Skylar and Thea were talking.

Skylar sighed. "Our dad is gone, Thea. And we're never going to see him again. Mom's not going to last long in prison without someone to hold onto."

"I'm not going to that prison," Thea told her. "It's the only way I know how to hurt her."

From 2.01 "City of Heroes", in the visitation room of Iron Heights, Skylar, Thea and Moira were sitting at a table, talking.

Thea had tears in her eyes, sighing. "And I want to hate you. But I can't."

Skylar had tears in her eyes. 

Skylar and Moira stood, embracing for a long moment, pulling away.

Thea slowly stood, stepping closer to Moira. They embraced.

From 2.05 "League of Assassins", in the visitation room of Iron Heights, Skylar, Oliver and Moira sat at their table.

"I didn't think that there were secrets kept between us," Skylar told her. "Mom... what are you hiding now?"

Moira took Skylar's hands in her own.

➣➣

Flashback - 1.23 "Sacrifice"

Six Months Ago

Day - Queen Mansion - Living Room 

Moira was holding the press conference. "My name is Moira Dearden Queen. I am the acting CEO of Queen Consolidated. And, God forgive me, I have failed this city. I have been complicit in an Undertaking with one horrible purpose." She looked toward where Skylar and Thea were standing at the back of the room. "To destroy the Glades and everyone in it."

Night - Iron Heights Prison - Outside 

There was an overhead shot of Iron Heights.

Moira: (voice over) "If you reside in the Glades..."

Inside - Security Room 

Security was watching the news.

Moira: (on TV) "Please, you need to get out now. Your lives and the lives of your children depend on it."

A guard walked in, looking at Guard 1. "Warden says we got to evacuate." Guard 1 stood. Guard 2 pulled guns out of a cabinet. "Help me get these out of here."

Guard 1 took some of the guns. "What about the inmates?"

"Leave them," Guard 2 told him.

They walked out, leaving.

Corridor 

Count Vertigo was lying in bed in his cell, reading a book, obviously no longer crazy like he was last seen in 2.19 Unfinished Business.

The earthquake slowly began to start, shaking everything.

Count rolled out of bed to the floor, ducking, taking cover.

The earthquake broke down his cell door.

Count stood, walking out of his cell, walking down the corridor. He found a dead guard on the floor, walking closer, kneeling next to him curiously. "Hmm." He grabbed the guard's keys. "Ah."

Count stood, listening to the sounds of the other prisoners' shouts for help and confusion.

"Over here, let me out," a prisoner told him.

"No," Count told him, walking past him, taunting the other prisoners with the keys.

"Give me the keys," a prisoner told him

"No, no, too violent," Count told him. "Sloppy, too stupid. Too... ambitious." He looked at the only prisoner that was being calm and not hounding him to be let out, Barton Mathis, the Doll Maker. "You. I love your work." He handed the keys to Mathis through the bars. "Big future."

"Hey, be careful," Mathis told him. "There's liable to be aftershocks. 

"Oh, I'm counting on it," Count told him, walking away.

Mathis used the keys to unlock his cell to get out.

Count walked upstairs to another hallway.

The wall to the hallway had collapsed during the earthquake.

Count smiled, walking up to the escape, walking outside.

➣ Sapphire Arrow ➣

Now

Day One

Morning - Courthouse - Outside 

John drove Oliver, Thea and Skylar to the court hearing for Moira, opening the door for them.

Reporters walked closer, shouting over each other.

"Mr. Queen, what are your mother's chances?" a man asked.

"Is she on suicide watch?" a woman asked.

"Miss Queen, can you give us any comment?" a man asked.

John led Thea, Oliver and Skylar through the crowd.

Jessica and Jill were watching from in front of the courthouse.

"It's not fair," Jill told her. "They're not the ones on trial."

"That won't stop Jean Loring from using them as props to drum up sympathy," Jessica told her.

"You seem concerned," Jill told her.

"She confessed to being an accomplice on live television," Jessica told her. "She also said that Malcolm Merlyn coerced her. But it might not be enough to convince the jury or the judge. Come on. Let's get inside."

Jill nodded.

They walked inside.

John, Thea, Oliver and Skylar walked up the steps.

Flashback - Five Years Ago

Day - Lian Yu 

Oliver and Jill were forced to be on the island once again, walking with Sara, the captain, Ivo and a few soldiers toward the fuselage.

"You don't have to do this," Jill told them.

"Ivo says we do," Sara told them. "Your friends are a danger to his men."

The captain looked at the men. "Go. Quick and quiet."

The men started to walk.

Oliver shouted out. "Slade! Shado! Run!"

The captain punched Oliver in the face.

Jill struggled against the man holding her back. "Stop!"

The men fired at the plane hideout.

The captain walked toward the plane, looking inside. "There's no one here."

Oliver and Jill sighed in relief.

"They must have moved on from their position," Ivo told them. "Chargers are placed. Here's the detonator. Make sure they have no place to return to." He handed the detonator to the captain. "Go." The captain walked away. Ivo looked at Oliver and Jill. "And you two. Now you're going to take us to the graves. Let's go." Two men dragged Jill and Oliver along. "Let's get clear."

The men walked away.

Fuselage 

Shado and Slade came out from hiding from inside the plane hideout.

"Did you find the detonator?" Slade asked.

Shado was holding the detonator. "Yes." She was able to stop the timer before it exploded. "We were lucky."

"I was lucky," Slade told her. "You were good."

"Either way..." Shado trailed off, standing. "They have Oliver and Jill. I'm going after them."

"Not alone," Slade told her.

Shado walked toward her father's hood, picking it up. "You can barely walk."

Slade stood. "All the more reason not to stay here. Give them another chance at blowing me up."

Shado and Slade walked out, leaving.

Now

Day - Courthouse 

John, Thea, Oliver, Skylar, Jill and Jessica were inside the courthouse, walking up the stairs toward the courtroom.

Skylar stopped outside of the courtroom, hesitating.

Justin walked toward Skylar, looking very sick. "You okay?"

"I should be asking you that question," Skylar told him.

"I'll be fine," Justin told her.

"You look like you have the flu," Skylar told him. "Justin, whatever it is, just go home."

"Sky, listen, I can take care of things," Justin told her. "If you thought I was going to bail out on day one of your mother's trial..."

"No, I'll be fine, all right?" Skylar asked. "Go rest. And don't make me call a cop. There are a few of them around here. Okay, you're friends with Jessica, right? You're her police consultant."

"Yeah," Justin answered. "So?"

"So, I'm pretty sure that if I tell her you're sick, she'll be more than happy to take you home," Skylar answered. Justin gave her a look. "Seriously, Just, go. I'll be fine."

Justin sighed, looking at Skylar for a moment, opening the door to the courtroom for her. 

Skylar was touched that he would still come here even if he was sick, though she was worried about him because he was, managing a small smile, walking into the courtroom.

Justin let the door close.

Courtroom 

Everyone was waiting at the court trial.

Jill, Oliver, Skylar, Thea and Roy were sitting together in the front row.

Jean sat at her table.

Moira was led inside. She walked toward her table to sit next to Jean, turning to face the bailiff.

The bailiff took off her handcuffs.

Moira sat down.

Laurel and Adam Donner were sitting at the other table.

Moira looked at Jean, Oliver, Skylar, Thea and Roy, smiling a small smile, in relief that they were all there together. She noticed that Justin wasn't in there, looking around in confusion. She turned to face the front.

The news report of the day when Moira had confessed at the conference was playing on TV. "I have been complicit in an Undertaking with one horrible purpose. To destroy the Glades and everyone in it."

"And it worked," Adam told them. "The Glades were destroyed. Homes and lives were lost. All because of her actions. True, she had second thoughts. Remorse which compelled her to deliver this statement. But on behalf of the 503 lives that were extinguished that day, I say, Moira Queen, your remorse comes too late."

Moira: (on TV)"For the last five years, under the threat for my life and the lives of my family..."

"Why wouldn't those threats silence her?" Jean asked. "Why wouldn't Moira Queen be terrified? Malcolm Merlyn killed her first husband, abducted her second. Why wouldn't she be in fear for her life? For the lives of her children? What would you do? If it were your children in the crosshairs of a mad man's rage?"

Hallway 

Justin was waiting outside the courtroom, looking worse, clearing his throat.

Felicity walked upstairs. "Sorry I'm late." She looked at Justin in concern. "Don't take this the wrong way, but you look disgusting."

"Yeah, well, I don't feel great, Felicity," Justin told her. "Is there a right way to take that?"

"You should go home," Felicity told him.

"Skylar said the same thing," Justin told her.

"You should listen to your girlfriend, then," Felicity told him.

"I would, if today wasn't her mother's trial," Justin told her. 

"I know that you want to be here for Skylar, but you can't help anyone with the way you are right now," Felicity told him. "Have you been taking your medications?"

"Yes, Felicity," Justin answered in annoyance.

"Hey, don't catch an attitude," Felicity told him. "I am your sister. I am allowed to worry about you. You know that with your heart condition, you have a higher chance of getting sick if you don't take your medications, and a simple flu could kill you if you don't take your pills."

Justin was becoming even more sick and lightheaded. "I know... It's not... that..."

Justin became so sick he collapsed in front of Felicity.

Felicity knelt next to her brother worriedly. "Justin!"

Records Department 

A man walked in. "Hello? Are you here?"

The Count walked toward him with a briefcase. "Here, there, everywhere. So, how goes our little science project?"

"Working like you said it would," the man answered.

Count chuckled. "How wonderful."

"Uh, so listen," the man told him. "Doing the thing was 50,000. Keeping quiet about it, I'm thinking it should be 50 more."

Count smirked sarcastically. "Hmm. Oh, I want word to spread." He put the briefcase down. "It's kind of the whole objective, actually." He walked around the man, pulling out a syringe from his pocket. "You see my point?" He injected the needle into the man's shoulder, making him groan in pain. "You should know, I find post hoc negotiation distasteful." He let him fall to the floor, walking away. "Such a shame you won't get to see what your works have wrought, doctor. But soon, everyone else will. And they'll beg for it to end."

Count smiled evilly.

➣➣

Verdant - Foundry 

Justin was lying on the table.

Felicity and John were standing on either side of him.

Jill and Oliver walked in.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Justin asked.

"We heard that you passed out," Jill answered.

"I told Felicity not to call you," Justin told them.

"Yeah, but before that, you said 'gaw' and 'thud', so I didn't take it very seriously," Felicity told him.

"She was right to call us," Oliver told him. "Justin, you need medical attention."

"He needs more than that," Felicity told them. "When Just passed out, I sent a sample of his blood to a chemist I know at QC. The guy owes me a favor. Long story, I fixed his parking ticket. Huh. I guess it's not that long."

"Felicity," John told her. "The blood sample?"

"Yeah, I had it tested because I thought it had something to do with his heart condition," Felicity told them. "It's not. The blood sample came back positive for trace amounts of Vertigo."

Justin, Oliver and Jill frowned in confusion.

"I never used Vertigo before in my life," Justin told them.

"You were exposed to it somehow," Felicity told him.

"Vertigo's in play again?" Jill asked.

"When the Count recovered from his OD on Vertigo, he was sent to Iron Heights," Felicity explained.

"That got hit in the quake," Justin told them. "He got out the same way the Doll Maker did?"

"And just like with the Doll Maker, prison officials worked overtime to keep the lid on the escape," Felicity told them.

Oliver made a face in frustration, turning away.

"I know what you're thinking," Jill told him.

"No, you don't," Oliver told her. "I made a choice not to put an arrow in this guy. And it was the right choice. There's no more killing. I promised you that. I intend to keep that promise."

Jill nodded, taking the antidote from the shelf, turning to Felicity and John. "I worked this up to counteract the effects of Vertigo. You and I will give it to Justin." She looked at Oliver. "You need to get back to court."

"Fine," Oliver told them. "While I'm gone, just work up whatever you can and figure out how Justin got Vertigo in his system without his knowledge."

"Okay," John told him. "Go."

Oliver walked out, leaving.

Courthouse - Courtroom 

The trial continued.

Oliver, Skylar and Roy sat in the front row, watching.

Thea was being interviewed on the stand.

Adam looked at Thea. "When was the first time you heard about this so-called Undertaking?"

"When everyone else did, when my mother gave the press conference," Thea answered.

"Doesn't seem like you took it too well," Adam told her.

"I was surprised," Thea told them. "Who wouldn't be?"

Adam seemed to be coming down with something, clearing his throat. "Uh, your mother was, um, immediately taken into custody, but I assume you went down to the precinct to see her?"

"Um, actually, I didn't see her until she was moved," Thea told them.

"To the prison," Adam told her. Thea nodded. "Do you remember when you visited her?"

"Uh, not the exact date," Thea answered.

"It's okay," Adam told her. "I have the visitor log here." He looked at the visitor log. "You and your sister Skylar visited her on October 9th. It was far from the first time Skylar visited your mother, but it was your first time in five months. Why so long?"

Thea didn't know what to say. "Um, I--I..." Adam turned away, leaning against Laurel's table to stay standing. "Are you okay?" 

Adam turned to face Thea. "An answer, please. Why did it take you five months to visit your mother?"

Jean stood. "Your Honor, if I--"

"No," the judge told her. "I want to hear this."

Jean sat down.

Skylar looked at Thea sympathetically in worry, sighing.

"I needed time," Thea answered. "I was..."

"Angry," Adam finished. "So angry, perhaps, that it took you five months to forgive her."

"It was complicated," Thea told them.

"No, it's very simple," Adam told her. "You blamed your mother for what she had done. So, why shouldn't the jury? Your Honor, we have no further questions for the... witness."

Adam turned away to the table for support, collapsing to the floor.

Laurel stood. "Adam!"

Jessica watched in confusion from the audience, standing in concern.

Oliver was confused.

Flashback

Day - Lian Yu - Cave 

Ivo, Sara and the men dragged Oliver and Jill into the cave where the remains were.

Ivo knelt next to the skeletons, looking around. "Where is it? Come on, where is it?" He stood, turning to face Oliver and Jill. "The Hosen. Where is it?"

"What?" Jill asked.

"The arrowhead," Ivo answered. "Every report said it was with these bodies. You said you and your friends were here. Now, where is it?" Oliver and Jill didn't answer. "Take them outside. Make them show you where their friends are hiding."

Outside

The captain and another man dragged Oliver and Jill outside.

The captain pushed Oliver to the ground.

Jill started to struggle.

The man restrained her. "Take us to them."

"We don't know where they are," Oliver told them.

Sara walked outside.

The captain drew his gun, aiming it at Oliver's hand, looking at Jill. "Tell me, or your friend here loses his hand."

Shado walked closer. "Let us suggest another option."

Slade walked closer, aiming his automatic at the captain, Sara and the man.

Shado was aiming her father's bow and arrow.

"You had the kids over to us, and we don't kill you all," Slade told them.

Ivo and his other men walked out of the cave.

Shado aimed her bow and arrow.

Now

Day - Courthouse - Courtroom 

The medics took Adam away in a stretcher while everyone watched.

Oliver, Skylar and Thea were talking.

"Hey, are you okay?" Skylar asked.

"Don't worry about me," Thea told them. "I can take it."

Thea walked away, looking concerned.

Outside - Ambulance Truck 

A medic had put Adam in the back of the truck.

The Count was in the driver's seat, posing as a medic, looking toward them, smirking, driving away.

Inside - Office

Jean and Moira walked in.

"Was that as bad as it seemed?" Moira asked.

"Thea's testimony?" Jean asked. "It was a set back. We were counting on her to--"

"Humanize me," Moira finished.

"Frankly, yes," Jean told her. "So, that task relies on Skylar's testimony now."

"No," Moira told her. "No, I told you that I didn't want any of my children testifying, but you convinced Thea to do it anyway. Skylar shouldn't have to go through this."

Skylar was standing in the doorway behind Moira. "I can take it, Mom." 

Moira turned to see Skylar, sighing. "Jean, can you give us a minute?"

"Yeah," Jean answered, walking out, leaving, closing the door behind her.

Skylar walked toward Moira, sitting on the table, facing her.

"I know what you're going to say," Moira told her. "But my trial should not have to rely on my children."

"And if your lawyer's right, I don't have a choice," Skylar told her. "Mom, you told me that I'm a survivor. That I flourished even after all that I've been through in the last six years. That means that I can handle this. I will do anything for you. Let me do this."

Moira looked at Skylar sadly, sighing.

Night - Verdant - Foundry 

Justin was sitting on the table. 

Felicity, Jill and John stood nearby.

They were watching the news on the computers.

Woman: (on news)"Was there any indication of Adam Donner being ill? No, there was very little warning before Mr. Donner collapsed to the ground. I've spoke to several people that were in the courtroom with me."

Justin was shaking.

Felicity walked closer. "How are you feeling?"

Justin looked up. "Fine."

"You have a lousy poker face, Justin," John told him.

Oliver walked in. "Did he take the antidote?"

"Didn't work," Jill told him. "The Count must have changed his recipe."

"And if it keeps going like this, his heart might give out," Felicity told him.

"My heart is not gonna give out, Felicity," Justin told her. 

"You don't know that," Felicity told him.

Justin ignored her, looking at Oliver. "Heard about what happened with Donner at the court, and with Thea and Skylar. How are they?"

"Going to be fine," Oliver answered.

Static played on the news on the computers.

They looked at the news.

The Count appeared. "Hello, Starling City."

"Felicity," Jill told her.

Count: (on news)"Miss me? Many of you have noticed that you're not feeling quite like yourselves."

"He's taken over all the local station feeds," Felicity told them.

"Track his signal," Oliver told her.

The video showed Adam tied to a chair.

Count: (on news)"Like our good assistant district attorney here. You might recognize him from his work in the ongoing Moira Queen trial. Hi, Adam." 

Adam: (on news)"What do you want?" 

Count: (on news)"I want what you want. For you to feel better." 

Adam: (on news)"Go to hell."

Count: (on news)"I do think you want the pain to end, and I can do that. With Vertigo. It's what all of your bodies crave. Fortunately, the power of relief is right here. And all you have to do is go to your friendly neighborhood Vertigo dealer and request the cure. Simple supply and demand at work. Now, tell me you want this, and it's yours. All the pain will just... disappear. Say it. Say... you want it."

Adam: (on news)"I--I--want--I want it." 

The Count injected the liquid into Donner's neck. "You see... a simple solution. I'm Count Vertigo, and I approve this high."

The video cut out.

"What do we do now?" Felicity asked.

"We find him..." Jill trailed off, standing. 

John sighed, finishing. "And we shut him down."

➣➣

Justin sat on the table, wrapped in a blanket.

Jill and Oliver stood with John and Felicity.

"Where did he broadcast from?" Oliver asked.

"He bounced the signal off of S.T.A.R Lab's satellite," Felicity told them. "He could have sent that transmission from Markovia."

"He would want to stay local," Jill told them. "Scrub the footage, frame by frame if you have to. There is something on here that gives us a clue to where is."

"If he dosed the whole city, why are only some people showing symptoms?" John asked.

"Maybe exposure was selective," Oliver answered. "Count contaminated something that only certain people, like you and Donner, consumed."

They looked at the news.

Woman: (on news)"A most dramatic turn. City officials are urging calm, hoping to avoid widespread panic."

District Attorney's Office 

Sebastian Blood was with Jessica and Laurel. They were watching the news.

Woman: (on news) "Deputy Mayor Levitz..."

"The Count has turned Starling City into a city of junkies," Sebastian told them. He looked at Jessica. "Any leads on where he's holding ADA Donner?"

"Hmm, no," Jessica answered. "As cold as it sounds, I've got other concerns. Laurel?"

"Adam's trial notes are very thorough," Laurel told them. "I'm lead counsel now."

"Kate Spencer is the district attorney," Jessica told her in confusion. 

"But I'm the one that the jury knows," Laurel told her. "I don't like this anymore than you do, Jessica, but I have to do this." She looked at the file in her hand. "I just found Adam's trump card."

Verdant 

(Song:) Teenage Girl - Cherry Glazerr 

Thea was sitting at the bar, trying to keep from crying.

Skylar walked toward Thea with a black bag, putting it down.

"Sorry," Thea told her. "I didn't hear you walk up. I just want to be left alone."

"Well, too bad that's not an option for you," Skylar told her. "But, maybe I know something that is." She pulled out two pairs of boxing gloves from her bag, looking at Thea. "Hit me."

"What?" Thea asked.

Skylar pulled on a pair of boxing gloves. "You wonder why I started to go to Justin to learn how to fight? It wasn't just so that I could defend myself. Part of it was to help the city. And the other part was to help me." Thea sighed, pulling on her gloves. "When I would throw a punch, I'd be so angry. I'd feel this heat rising inside of me, in my jaw. In my chest. And my fists. I was angry at the world, because Dad and Oliver were gone, and neither of them were coming back. At least, that's what I thought at the time. You went to drugs and alcohol to numb the pain, but I needed somewhere to go, too. I needed to get rid of the anger. Come here." Skylar pulled Thea away from the bar so they were in the middle of the club. "Thea, you're angry. At our mom, the DA, yourself, maybe. But that anger is going to chew up your insides if you don't let it out."

"I'm not going to fight you, Skylar," Thea told her.

"Try," Skylar told her. Thea didn't move. Skylar hit her lightly in the shoulder, provoking a response out of her. "Try." Thea tapped Skylar on the arm. Skylar tilted her head. "I said hit me, right? 'Cause that felt like--that didn't really feel like anything." Thea tilted her head, hitting Skylar lightly. "Better. But keep your wrists straight. Don't just use your arm. Put your entire body into it." Skylar demonstrated what she meant by hitting Thea in the shoulder. "Come on, do it."

Thea started to follow her lead, hitting Skylar with the same amount of force behind her punches as Skylar, but they weren't hurting each other. They both stopped after a moment, breathing heavily, overwhelmed with anger and sadness and fear of losing their mother, trying to keep from crying, embracing one another.

(Song Ends)

Verdant - Foundry 

Justin was sitting on the table, wrapped in a blanket, looking sick and lightheaded.

Felicity was checking on him.

John, Oliver and Jill walked closer.

"I found something," Felicity told them.

"I don't see anything," Oliver told them.

"Because you have to see what Donner does," Felicity told them, zooming the picture onto Donner's eye.

"His eye caught a reflection," Jill told them.

"Can you enhance?" Oliver asked.

"Do you seriously feel the need to ask that?" Justin asked.

Felicity chuckled, enhancing the reflection.

"What are those, wings?" John asked.

"It's the city seal," Felicity answered. "Starling Municipal Records Department. That building's been abandoned since the city went to digital. Dollars to donuts, that's where the Count is operating out of."

"Not for long," Oliver told them.

Oliver and Jill walked toward their suits in the cases.

Iron Heights - Visitation Room 

Moira walked in to see Laurel waiting for her. "You shouldn't be here. My attorney needs..."

"Moira," Laurel told her. "I know I could be disbarred for speaking with you, but this isn't something for lawyers. This is a family matter." Moira walked closer. They both sat down at a table. "You will be called to the stand tomorrow to testify after Skylar. Unless you choose not to. You can't testify."

"Well, the fact that you don't want me to, Laurel, is a good indication that I should," Moira told her. 

"If you take the stand, I'll have to cross examine you, and I'll have to do it to the best of my ability," Laurel told her. 

"Yes, I understand," Moira told her. 

"No, I don't think you do," Laurel told her, turning her binder to face Moira, opening it to show her what was inside. "Forget about what this will do to Oliver, Skylar and Thea. It also could undermine your entire case. So, Moira please." She took Moira by the hand. "Please. Don't make me use this. Everything is at stake for you. And I don't want to be the one to take it all away."

Moira took her hand away.

Laurel looked her in concern.

Jill / Sapphire:

Starling Municipal Records Department 

The Count was in the building with a lab group making Vertigo. "Faster, please. Faster! We have a city full of customers." Adam was tied to the chair on the balcony. "And I mean this literally. I'm afraid my production apparatus is a little over-taxed with the increased demand. I can live with it, though. I can't say the city can."

Jill/Sapphire jumped to the floor next to Adam, drawing her knife, cutting him free. "Go."

Adam stood, running away.

The Count looked at Jill, smiling. "Be still, my heart."

Man 1 ran toward Jill, trying to punch her. Jill ducked, kicking him in the chest, throwing him off of the balcony onto a table, making him roll off to the floor.

Oliver/Arrow jumped to the ground.

Man 2 and Man 3 tossed over a table, aiming their guns at Jill and Oliver.

Man 4 and Man 5 did the same.

The Count pulled two women toward him, restraining them, threatening to inject them with Vertigo.

Oliver aimed his bow and arrow, disguising his voice. "Step away from them."

"Yes, I've heard you've developed an allergy to killing," the Count told them.

"Do it!" Jill told him.

"Or what?" the Count asked. "You'll kill me?"

The Count stepped away from the women, onto the table, spreading his arms.

Two men brought closer a struggling Adam.

Oliver shot an arrow into gas tanks, making them explode into flames to destroy the Vertigo.

Jill flipped off of the balcony, landing on the table behind the two men and Adam, kicking both of the men, making them let him go, flipping off the table, landing on the floor.

Adam ran away.

Man 2 ran toward Oliver, trying to inject him with Vertigo. Oliver used his bow to hit his arm, making him drop the syringe, stomping on it, punching Man 2 in the face, kicking his legs out from underneath him.

"You're really on the no killing wagon?" the Count asked. "Shame. Really letting one of life's true pleasures pass you by."

Jill got Adam out of the building. Oliver followed before the building burned down. Everyone else ran out, as well.

➣➣

Day Two

Morning - Courthouse - Office

Moira, Skylar, Oliver, Thea and Jean were talking.

"You said that you didn't want to testify," Thea told her. "But you have to. Because of me."

"No, I'm going to testify," Skylar told her. "Because of you." She looked at Moira. "Mom, I will testify. You don't have to do this."

"None of this is your faults," Moira told them. "We're here because of what I did. Skylar, if it means that you don't have to testify, then I will." Skylar tried to say something about how she could handle the pressure, but Moira cut her off. "Now, you all know the truth, but you don't know all of it. Laurel does."

"What does she have?" Oliver asked.

Moira looked at them sadly, shaking her head. "You shouldn't have to find this out in court."

"Find out what?" Skylar asked.

Moira hesitated for a long moment in shame, sighing heavily. "Years ago--it was many years ago... your father was engaging in his--his extramarital activities. And I had a moment of weakness. I cheated on him. With Malcolm Merlyn."

Oliver, Skylar and Thea looked at her in shock.

Thea shook her head in denial. "No. No, I--I asked you about this. Last year. On Skylar's birthday. You said that there was nothing between you two."

"There wasn't," Moira told her. "Thea, it wasn't an affair. It was very brief, and a long time ago."

Courtroom - Trial 

Part two of the trial was underway.

Jill, Oliver, Skylar, Thea and Roy were in the front row.

Moira was on the stand.

Laurel looked at Moira. "And despite it, you remained friends with Mr. Merlyn. In fact, he frequently attended parties at your home."

"He was my husband's best friend until Malcolm killed him," Moira told them.

"And this is why you claimed to feel as though you were in fear for your life and the lives of your children?" Laurel asked.

"Well, I think it's a fairly compelling reason," Moira told them.

"Last year, your second husband, Walter Steel, was abducted by Mr. Merlyn," Laurel told her. "Is that correct?"

"Yes," Moira answered. "So you see--"

"Why didn't Merlyn kill Walter, the same as your first husband?" Laurel asked.

"I convinced Malcolm not to," Moira answered.

Laurel nodded. "And Malcolm listened to you. Your friend spared Walter's life, and yet, you'd have this jury believing that you and your children were in danger?"

"We were," Moira told them. "I was afraid--"

"Afraid of getting caught," Laurel told her.

"Despite whatever youthful mistakes I might have made, Malcolm Merlyn was a dangerous man," Moira told them.

"To other people," Laurel told her. "But the only person who truly posed a danger to Moira Queen and her family was Moira Queen."

Laurel turned away, in guilt, looking toward the back of the room.

Jessica was sitting in the back, looking at Laurel, sighing, shaking her head, knowing that she hadn't wanted to do that but she had to.

Hallway 

Oliver was pacing.

Thea and Skylar were sitting on a bench.

Laurel and Jessica walked out of the courtroom.

Oliver turned toward them.

Laurel froze, walking away.

Jessica looked at Oliver, Thea and Skylar in guilt, following her sister. "Laurel."

"Okay, if you want to attack me, go right ahead," Laurel told her. "But you should know that you're not going to say anything that I haven't already said to myself."

"Hey, I know that was difficult for you, and I just want to make sure that you're okay," Jessica told her.

"No, no," Laurel told her. "I don't know how you can forgive me after what I just did in there. I don't understand how anyone could."

Laurel walked away.

Jessica sighed, following her.

Oliver was still standing by Skylar and Thea, watching the Lance sisters walk away.

Flashback

Day - Lian Yu 

The men still had Oliver and Jill at their mercy, with them restrained and guns aimed at them.

Ivo and Sara stood behind them.

Shado and Slade still aimed the weapons at them.

"So, obviously you four took the Hosen out of this cave," Ivo told them. He looked at the captain. "Lift him up." The men lifted Oliver from the ground. Ivo gestured to Oliver and Jill. "Now, I know they don't have it, which means one of you two does. Give it to me, and we'll discuss an exchange."

"We don't know what you're talking about," Shado told him. "Give us Oliver and Jill, and we'll leave you alone to look for it."

The man restraining Jill put the gun to her head.

Slade shot Man 1 before he could shoot Jill, making him let her go and fall to the ground. "Anybody else want to be stupid?"

Shado aimed her bow and arrow at Ivo.

"Hey," Ivo told them. "Hey! Fine. Take them." He looked at the men, nodding to Oliver and Jill. "Cut them loose."

The men cut Oliver and Jill's ties.

Jill punched Man 2 in the face, making him fall.

Shado and Slade shot at the men.

Oliver pulled Sara and Jill into safety.

"What are you doing?" Sara asked.

Shado, Slade, Oliver, Jill and Sara ran away before they could be shot and killed.

"We have to keep moving," Oliver told them. "They're following us."

Shado dropped the detonator to the ground. "We know."

They ran away.

The captain and his men ran up after them.

The detonator exploded, throwing them through the air.

Now

Night - Verdant - Foundry 

Felicity, Justin, John were here, watching the news.

Woman: (on news)"Obviously, we're continuing to monitor both of these major stories in what has become a significant news day here in Starling."

"Oliver's going to be pretty wrapped up with his family," John told them.

Justin looked at Felicity. "You making any progress on how the Count's getting Vertigo into people's systems?"

Felicity sighed. "Not much. Each dot is the home of somebody with withdrawal symptoms."

"That seems pretty random," Justin told them.

"That's because it's very random," Felicity told them.

"Okay," John told them. "What if people weren't exposed at home? What if they got dosed at work? Can you do this by their employment addresses?"

"I'm really starting to wonder what it would take to impress you guys," Felicity told them, doing the work addresses instead of the home addresses. "It's a trail. A path through the city."

John looked at Justin. "Any place you've been?"

"59th and Dell, that's where I got my flu shot," Justin answered.

"You got your vaccination from one of those trucks, right?" John asked. "One of those roving flu trucks?"

Felicity pulled up information on the computers. "The route. It's a flu vaccination tour. A truck sent out by Starling City mobile care."

"I got addicted after one injection?" Justin asked. "That can happen?"

"Sure," Felicity answered. "Try heroin some time. Not try... try."

"All right, where's the truck now?" John asked.

"Downtown," Felicity answered. "What do you think? Call Oliver?"

"No, no," Justin answered. "He's busy with his family."

"I'll call Jill," John told them. "She'll be happy to go."

Justin started to cough, holding his chest in pain.

Felicity looked at him worriedly. "Justin?"

"I'm fine," Justin told them.

"I'm getting really tired of you saying you're fine when you're not," Felicity told him.

"And I'm getting really tired of you acting so overprotective all the time when you know that I can handle myself and take care of you at the same time," Justin replied, coughing more and more.

"Not when you're dosed up with Vertigo that's messing with your condition," Felicity told him.

Justin started to shake and wheeze.

John became alarmed. "Justin. Felicity, help me get him on the table."

John and Felicity put Justin on the table.

Justin was still seizing from being infected and the drug messing with his heart. 

➣➣

Courthouse - Hallway 

Skylar, Thea and Oliver were standing together.

Jean walked toward them. "Hello."

"Are we done for the day?" Skylar asked.

"Jury just signaled that they could have a verdict," Jean told them. "Judge will not send them home. He wants to get this over with."

"Line forms behind me," Thea told them.

"A verdict that quickly is bad, isn't it?" Oliver asked.

"I think the three of you should prepare for the worst," Jean told them, walking away.

Skylar, Thea and Oliver looked at each other worriedly.

Jill / Sapphire:

Night - Parking Lot 

Jill/Sapphire was downtown in the middle of the parking lot, walking toward the truck. She looked around, opening the door to the truck, walking in. 

Truck 

Jill started to go through the truck looking for the Vertigo. "Vertigo. Got you."

She heard the Count's voice behind her. "Funny." Jill turned to face him, drawing her sword. "You took the words right out of my mouth."

"Why are you poisoning the city?" Jill asked. 'What do you want?"

Count shrugged. "World peace and personal satisfaction. Although, not necessarily in that order. Your friend, the Arrow... he poisoned me and put me in a hole. You have no idea how much I hated him for that. But I didn't hate you. Because personally, Sapphire... you hadn't wronged me. But I do know someone that hates the both of you."

"Who?" Jill asked.

"Who?" Count repeated, chuckling. "Oh, you're going to be surprised when you find out. He's a man of means. Set me up with my new operation so I could draw you out."

"To do what?" Jill asked.

"This," Count answered, drawing a dart gun, trying to shoot Jill with darts filled with Vertigo.

Jill ducked out of the way. "You're going to have to try harder to hit me with Vertigo again." 

Jill grabbed Count, turning around, throwing him out of the windows of the truck, making them shatter and Count fall to the ground outside. 

Outside

Jill stepped over the table to jump out of the window, jumping to the ground outside, grabbing the Count by the head, turning around, hitting his head against the truck three times, down the side of the truck, turning around, throwing him to the ground. "I'm not going to kill you."

Count stood. "Have you even taken a life before? If you haven't... you're missing out of the power that is in your hands when you take away their... spark."

Count tried to shoot Jill. Jill ducked out of the way, behind a car. Count walked closer, continuing to shoot, reaching the car where she had been to see that she was gone now.

Jill ran down the side of another car behind Count, jumping toward him, tackling him to the ground.

Count tried to stab her with the Vertigo darts.

Jill turned them back on Count, stabbing him in the arm with it. "Yes. I've killed before. Only when I had to." She punched Count in the face three times to make him fall unconscious. "This isn't a 'have to' situation."

Jill took a few deep breaths, taking moment to calm down.

Verdant - Foundry 

Felicity and John were giving Justin medications and fluids to help him through the infection in his heart.

Justin was no longer shaking, breathing heavily in pain. 

Felicity looked at Justin worriedly, taking him by the hand. "Hey. Hey."

"You all right, man?" John asked.

"Nearly overdosed," Justin told them. "I've had worse." John chuckled. "It's nothing."

"That was not nothing," Felicity told him. "You could have died."

"Felicity... I'm okay," Justin told her.

Felicity nodded, wrapping her arms around Justin, relieved that he was okay.

➣➣

Courthouse - Hallway 

Oliver, Skylar and Thea were standing together.

Jill walked toward them.

"Hey," Thea told her. "Where have you been?"

"Checking on Justin," Jill answered. "Yeah, he's my bodyguard, but he became my friend, too. He was one of the people that got sick in the citywide infection."

Skylar looked at her worriedly. "Is he okay? I mean, his heart..."

"It got pretty dire, but they were able to save him," Jill answered, looking at Oliver, referencing Felicity and John.

Oliver, Skylar and Thea were relieved.

"Thank God," Skylar told them.

Jean walked toward them. "Hey. Jury's back."

"Come on," Thea told them.

Skylar and Thea walked toward the courtroom.

Oliver and Jill hesitated in the hallway to talk.

"Hey," Oliver told he. "Did the Count..."

"He's on his way back to Iron Heights as we speak," Jill answered. "Let's get through tonight, and we'll worry about the rest tomorrow."

Oliver nodded.

They followed Skylar and Thea toward the courtroom.

Skylar was about to walk inside when she saw John, Felicity and Justin walk in, walking toward them. "What are you doing here? Jill said that..."

"Yeah, we know what Jill said," John told her. "Justin's a stubborn bastard, and he wouldn't let us live it down if we made him miss tonight."

"He wanted to be here," Felicity told her. "Trust me, we tried to talk him out of it."

Skylar looked at Justin, smiling in relief. They embraced.

Courtroom 

Everyone was seated.

Jill, Oliver, Skylar, Justin, Thea, Roy, Felicity and John were sitting in the front row.

The judge was speaking. "I have received a note that the jury has arrived at a verdict." Laurel, Jean and Moira stood. The judge handed the note to the bailiff. "Please publish the verdict."

The bailiff turned to everyone else. "In the superior court of Star County, State versus Moira Queen verdict... on one count of conspiracy in the first degree, the defendant is found not guilty. On the 503 counts of murder in the first degree, the defendant is found... not guilty."

Everyone was in shock and confused, though they were relieved.

Moira, Oliver, Skylar and Thea stood to embrace.

"I love you all so much," Moira told them. She turned to Jill, Justin and Roy, smiling through her tears. "Thank you, for being there for them when I couldn't."

Moira embraced both Jill, Justin Roy.

Jessica watched them, smiling a small smile. 

Laurel felt guilty for grilling them earlier, walking out, leaving.

The press was surrounding everyone, taking their pictures and asking questions.

Verdant - Foundry 

Oliver, Jill, Justin, John and Felicity had returned to the foundry, watching the news.

Woman: (on news)"A stunning result, as Moira Queen is acquitted of all charges. In a day that's provided a week's worth of shocks and legal twists, many had pronounced this case a done deal."

"Congratulations," Felicity told them. "Is that appropriate?"

Oliver took off his jacket. "She should have lost. She should have been convicted."

"Did you want her to be?" John asked.

"I expected her to be," Jill told them. "Verdict doesn't make sense."

"Still, Moira must be thrilled," Felicity told them. "Beyond."

"It's more like shock, I think," Oliver told them. "They're processing her now." He looked at Justin. "I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"I'm feeling better," Justin told them.

"And, with the Vertigo tainted vaccine, Queen Consolidated's applied sciences division was able to formulate a non-addictive treatment," Felicity told them.

Jill nodded. "Good."

Oliver checked his watch. "I need to meet my family at home." He looked at Justin and Jill. "Mom wants to have dinner with me, Skylar and Thea, and she told us to invite both of you and Roy. She still sees you as family, Jill. Justin, she wants to get to know Roy better."

Jill nodded. "All right. We'll be there." 

Justin turned to John and Felicity. "So, you guys go home, get rest." John shook their hands, walking out, leaving. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," Felicity told them, walking out, leaving.

Oliver and Jill looked at each other, smiling small smiles.

Flashback

Day - Lian Yu - Woods 

Slade, Shado, Oliver, Jill and Sara finally stopped running.

"Why did you do that?" Sara asked.

"Because you stopped the captain from killing me and Jill," Oliver answered.

Jill looked at Shado and Slade. "Thank you for coming." Shado nodded, pulling back the hood. Jill looked toward where Slade was standing. "Shado, he doesn't look too good."

"He's not," Shado told them. She gestured to Sara. "Who's this?"

"It's complicated," Oliver told them. "That Hosen thing they're looking for is back on the plane."

Shado showed them that she was wearing the Hosen. "No, I've got it. It has a Buddhist inscription on one side. It reminded me of my father."

Slade walked closer. "I'm pretty sure they aren't interested in Buddhism."

"What's on the other side?" Jill asked.

Shado showed them. "30-30-175-12."

Oliver sighed. "Okay, numbers, what..."

"Coordinates," Jill told them.

"To what?" Shado asked.

"A Kairyu-class Japanese submarine which ran aground here during World War II," Sara answered.

"What do these guys want with a 70 year old sub?" Slade asked.

"The sub isn't important," Sara told them. "But what's on it... it'll save the human race."

Jill nodded to the burned and broken Slade. "Will it save him?"

Slade was not doing well, looking like the burns in his skin was making him weaker.

Elsewhere 

The captain was crawling weakly on the ground after getting shot.

Ivo walked toward the captain. "Well, you survived your own stupidity. Congratulations. You know, I needed you to deal with any resistance that I encountered on the island. I got to say, you've done a fairly lousy job of that." He drew a gun, shooting the captain in the head, looking at a nearby man. "Congratulations." He handed the gun to him. "You're the new captain."

Ivo walked away.

Now

Night - Sebastian's Office 

Sebastian was watching the news.

Officer Daily walked in. 

"I arranged for the Count to take out the Arrow and Sapphire, and all I accomplish is getting him thrown back into Iron Heights," Sebastian told him.

"Sir, there's been a development," Daily told him. 

Sebastian walked toward a cupboard, opening the doors to reveal Brother Blood's mask inside.

Warehouse 

Many men were dead and bleeding from the eyes.

Sebastian/Brother Blood and Daily walked in, seeing that two men were still alive. "Brother Gold. Brother Black. How do you feel?"

"Stronger," Brother Gold answered.

"Good," Sebastian told them. "Then you're ready."

Courthouse - Foyer

Jean and Moira walked down the stairs, being followed and questioned by press every step of the way.

"Mrs. Queen, how does it feel to get away with murder?" a man asked.

Jean looked at Moira. "Once you go out back, there's a car waiting for you."

"Did you kill your first husband?" a man asked.

"Just keep going," Jean told her. Moira walked away. Jean looked at the press. "Obviously Mrs. Queen is overjoyed that the jury has ruled that she was acting under terrible duress."

Outside

A guard opened the backdoor for Moira.

Moira walked outside, down the steps toward a driver.

"This way, Mrs. Queen," the driver told her, leading her toward the limo, opening the backdoor.

Moira got into the back of the limo.

The driver closed the door.

On the Road - Limo 

The driver drove the limo and Moira down the road.

Moira was looking out of the window, rolling down the window to let the air in, taking everything in, relieved to be free. "The freeway will be quicker."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Queen," the driver told her. "I was instructed not to take you home. Not yet."

Empty Parking Lot 

The driver pulled over to a stop, getting out of the limo, opening the backdoor.

Moira got out in confusion, looking around. "Where are we? I--I don't know this place.

The driver closed the door, looking behind her. "I've got her, sir."

An arrow zipped past Moira, shot into the driver's chest, killing him, making him fall to the ground.

Moira was horrified, turning around to see Malcolm standing behind her.

Malcolm walked closer. "Hello, Moira."

Moira stammered nervously in fear. "They said you were dead."

"There are parts of the world where death is an illusion," Malcolm told her. "I've been to one. I learned to be very convincing. But I returned because you needed my help."

"Help?" Moira repeated.

"With your trial," Malcolm told her. "You didn't think that jury acquitted you without a little persuasion?"

Moira turned away, absolutely overwhelmed. "Dear God." She looked at him. "What do you want, Malcolm?"

Malcolm stepped closer. "I still have resources in Starling. Associates." He chuckled. "Including one in the DA's office. I followed Mr. Donner's investigation of you with interest. The ease with which you lied about us for years, it made me wonder whether you lied to me."

Moira shook her head. "No. No."

"It was a matter of a simple surreptitious genetics test to confirm my suspicion," Malcolm told her.

"Don't," Moira told him.

"Imagine my joy at learning that Thea is my daughter," Malcolm told her. 

Moira was terrified that he knew the truth and what he would do with it.

  ➣ ➣ 

2.08 "The Scientist" Trailer 

From 2.08 "The Scientist", at a train station, a man walked through the rain, raising a book over his head. 

Man: (voice over from 2.08 The Scientist) "We're working on a case with..."

From 2.08 "The Scientist", in QC, Oliver, Jill, Felicity, John, Justin and Jessica were talking to a young man and a strawberry blonde young woman.

"Unexplained elements," the man told them.

TWO-PART MIDSEASON FINALE

From 2.08 "The Scientist", in his office, Sebastian walked in.

Jill: (voice over from 2.08 The Scientist) "It was a serum designed..."

From 2.08 "The Scientist", in the warehouse, Sebastian/Brother Blood injected someone with Mirakuru.

Jill: (voice over from 2.08 The Scientist) "To create human weapons."

From 2.08 "The Scientist", in the warehouse, Sebastian, Brother Black and Brother Gold were talking.

"Introduce yourselves," Sebastian told them.

From 2.08 "The Scientist", on the road, Jill/Sapphire drove a motorcycle alongside a semi truck, putting t in cruise, standing, climbing onto the truck, letting the bike drive away, kicking her feet through the window to kick Brother Black (wearing a mask). Brother Black punched her in the chest hard enough to send her into the truck door and rip it off, nearly falling off the bridge.

Oliver/Arrow shot a claw into the bridge, swinging down toward Jill to catch her before she fell off the side of the bridge, letting them fall to the edge of the bridge

Felicity: (voice over from 2.08 The Scientist) "Everyone's going to find out who they really are."

EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE

From 2.08 "The Scientist", in a warehouse, Justin, John and Felicity were talking.

"We can't save them," John told them.

"You're right," Justin told him. "We can't."

From 2.08 "The Scientist", in QC, Oliver, Jill, Felicity, John, Justin and Jessica were talking to the young man and the strawberry blonde young woman.

Felicity turned to the others. "Guys, this is Aurora Swan. She's a doctor and scientist that works at STAR Labs in Central City."

"That's Barry Allen," Aurora told them.

Barry took out his ID to show them. "I'm with the Crime Scene Investigation Unit."

  ➣ Sapphire Arrow ➣ 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.7K 38 5
SCARLET WRIGHT is a hopeless romantic who's had her heart broken in every relationship she's ever been in. After catching her most recent boyfriend i...
3.2K 164 22
I could still feel the numbness in my limbs and the piercing pain on my shoulder as I tried to adjust my eyes to the light. There was a constant bang...
3K 313 17
When thirty-year-old Zara stumbled upon a mysterious mirror hidden among her family's heirlooms, she never imagined that diving into it would transpo...
26.2K 912 35
SPN/SOA AU Ellyana "Ella" Teller is the little sister of Jackson "Jax" Teller. Unlike her brother, Ella graduated from high school and decided to do...