If You Were Here Today (McLen...

Od beatleheartthrob

Paul is haunted by a dream of his friend John being alive and in love with him. He wishes deeply that it woul... Více

If You Were Here Today (McLennon)
The Storm
Our Lives
The Lovely Wedding

Only the heart knows

1K 35 6
Od beatleheartthrob

Paul started back up his music, he felt John would have wanted him to do so.  He sat alone at a black piano it was just like his dreams that had haunted him, he turned his head to see a man wearing a hooded sitting alone, the man got up and walked up to the stage.

“may I join you Macca?" He asked removing his hood to show that it was John.

“Lenin?! Oh my god your finally here, really here." Said Paul hugging him crying happily.

“I love you Paul. I always had. Please be mine?" John said getting down on one knee. Paul giggled like a school girl and said yes, John smiled and kissed Paul deeply and passionately both men moaned happily.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.1M 217K 41
After having his heart broken by Hailey Tucker, the player, Alex Parker transfers to a new school as far away as possible from her. Two years later...
1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
12.2K 234 14
"I'm sorry. you have to trust me." "no, never again! You..you're just a liar!" Finn screamed at the smaller boy, noticing the damage he had just done.
90.1K 2.4K 11
A book of one shots, mostly Crowley and Aziraphale....together.