What We Want, What We Get (a...

By ghettokidnickyy

Leave it to Michael Reynolds to have the biggest crush on one of the most attractive and sought out boys in e... More

Chapter One - "I don't need to be in love to know.."
Chapter Three - "Maybe that's a cover up. Some gay guys do that."
Chapter Four - "Are you his special friend?"
Chapter Five - I'm this close to jumping his bones
Chapter Six - "It's not like that, at least not yet."
Chapter Seven - "It'll take something drastic to kill my vibe."
Chapter Eight - "No don't do that, you're too cute for that."
Chapter Nine - "Are you gonna sleep with him?"
Chapter Ten - "I want you to do it again."
Chapter Eleven - "Hell, he can have a threesome for all I care!"
Chapter Twelve - "Is that why everyone was looking at us?"
Chapter Thirteen - " I took some relaxing pills before I picked you up."
Chapter Fourteen - "I did something bad this weekend."
Chapter Fifteen - "What makes you think I did something to make that happen?"
Chapter Sixteen - "Who said you'd be the one screwing them?"
Chapter Seventeen - "Is that why you kept avoiding me? "
Chapter Eighteen - "Odds are he won't ever talk to me again."
Chapter Nineteen - "I'll still beat that assholes face in, just say the word."
Chapter Twenty - "That is not what the damn pact was about."
Chapter Twenty One - "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."
Chapter Twenty Two - "You didn't say yes, but you didn't say no, either."
Chapter Twenty Three - "I promise it's not a sex toy."
Chapter Twenty-Four - "I will rip your ovaries out with my teeth."
Chapter Twenty Five - "Ask me when I'm sober."
Chapter Twenty-Six - "Jeez, when did you start sluttin' it up?"
Chapter Twenty-Seven - "I HATE YOU WITH EVERYTHING THAT I AM!"
Chapter Twenty-Eight - "I'm down for slashing his tires. 3, not all four."
Chapter Twenty-Nine - "I officially have lost my appetite."
Chapter Thirty - I Knew You (Epilogue)

Chapter Two - "We really need to stop meeting like this.."

195 10 0
By ghettokidnickyy

Here is Chapter 2!!! Btw the beautiful boy on the sidebar is Mike!!

Enjoy!!! :D

I get off my bed to go to the bathroom; I've been holding in my pee since I came home three hours ago and my bladder is ripping itself apart trying to get all the fluid out. I give in and decide once I'm done this is the best decision I've made all day. I wash my hands and the excess oil on my face. As I'm wiping myself off I notice I am pretty attractive. Not like the model type of attractive, but the subtle kind.

I have two different colored eyes, one blue and one brown. Apparently there was a war in the womb when they were trying to get my genes sorted out, and my moms blue eyes and my dads brown eyes didn't want to admit defeat, so they just made a tie. Growing up people preferred one eye to the other, and I personally liked the brown better because blue doesn't look good on me. I have that dark colored hair where you know it's not black but it's damn close to it. I think it goes well with me because, overall I can be a dark cynical demon when I wanna be. I don't really have acne, just a spot here and there. I'm not super tall with a six pack, just your regular sized 5'9. Basically I'm just average looking, and the only interesting thing about my looks is my eyes.

"Mike, come get dinner!"

My mom was too lazy to cook tonight (or most nights), so we ordered pizza for the third time this week, and it's only Thursday. I don't really mind, because the pizza is pretty good, and the guy who delivers it here is pretty cute. I think has a thing for my mom because our bill is always cheap. I hear the doorbell and grab the money off the counter and head straight for the door, mouth watering as I smell the sauce from the pizza. I open the door and Craig the cute delivery boy is smiling bright, and I feel bad because it's me opening the door and not my mom.

"Two large pizzas, wings and two sodas"

"Yes, she ordered soda this time, I love that woman!"

He chuckles at me, which means I must have said that aloud rather than internally. Well, at least it wasn't mega embarrassing.

"Sorry, I sound like an idiot. Here, keep the change."

My mom always gives him the full $30 because she thinks Craig is nice. He says thanks and gives me the receipt, which is weird because he never brings one since we're regular customers, but it's not even a big deal, just a surprise. He winks at me and walks back to the delivery car. I'm stunned at the notion, why is everyone winking at me today? Oh wait, Paul didn't wink remember. I turn around and then it dawns on me: he winked because my sister was there.

As much as I hate to say it, she is almost a perfect human being, except she's my sister and I can't admit these things so I have to destroy her self-confidence, but I can't. She has the same dark hair as me, but it looks way better on her, her eyes are both bright brown and she's 5'8, which is the tallest height for a girl in the family. My mom is like 5'5 and my aunts are all 5'7. She has it all.

"I bet you noticed the pizza guy winking at you." I stare at her like this is a normal phenomenon, which it is for the most part.

"He wasn't even looking at me you idiot, he was staring dead at you."

"Yeah, whatever you say Steph" I say as I roll my eyes twice.

"What are you both bickering about now?" my mom entering the walkway.

Stephanie yells " THE PIZZA BOY HAS THE HOTS FOR MIKE!"

Literally all my mother says is "Oh" and walks into the kitchen with the pizza and wings.

My mom is great, and she loves me very much, but I know my being gay still makes her feel weird. When I told my parents I was gay she had a hard time coming to terms. It's not because she's religious or anything like that, but no one in her family was gay, so she just had to get used to the idea. It's been almost a year and she's gotten much better, but I don't ever discuss boys around her, not yet.

My dad was ecstatic believe it or not. He said back when he was in college his roommate was gay so he was used to living with someone who was gay, so he had absolutely no issues with it at all. My sister didn't care and my baby brother is only six so he doesn't fully know what that is yet. I'll tell him when he's thirteen or something.

I grab my normal three slices and wings and go back to my room. We have this rule that if dad is working late we just eat separately, which is fine by me, more eating while blogging. I run to my computer and check how many followers I have on Tumblr. 1038! Yes, I got three new followers!

I know it's not about the follow count but still that's pretty good. I probably have the most amount of follows in the entire school. Maybe second, Caroline has a lot of followers too. Speaking of Caroline she hasn't called me back, maybe I should call her?

No, that's too much work, plus I have homework and she probably won't answer me. I head back to my bed and try to knock out all this homework before bedtime.

*******

Since dad had to be at the firm early today, he gave me and Stephanie a ride to school this morning. Normally when I get a ride from dad it's a sign of a good day, but it can't be good since Steph is yapping dads ear off, and I can't tell if he's genuinely interested in how her best friend might like Jimmy from Art class or if he's just really good at pretend. Since he's a lawyer, i'll consider the latter of the two.

He drops us off and me and Steph go our separate ways. I head to my locker and see Caroline and Jayna talking in front of it.

"There you are!" Jayna yells, knocking my hearing out a little bit more as our friendship goes by.

"Yes, I'm here, you're here, Caroline is here. Wait, Brad should be here too. Did he not come to school today?"

"He's coming in after first period, he has Spanish with Mandy remember?"

Damn, that's right. Brad always avoids the classrooms of the girls that reject him the first few days, which isn't many to be honest. If anything, he does all the rejecting. He has offers from all over the school and she shoots most of the birds down. He's looking for something long term, but he's sixteen and has slept with more girls than I can count, what are the odds of finding "the one" in a small suburban town where we all know each other? Odds are not that likely.

The three of us walk into our French class and take our seats in the middle of the classroom and wait for Ms. Lum to get in. When I put my phone back in my pocket I look up and see Paul running his thumb down Raine's rosy cheeks. They kiss for three seconds and Raine walks in just as Ms. Lum walks in. I watch Paul make a u-turn to the science wing and my sad, heavy breath returns to normal. That boy does things to me, even from twenty feet away.

The class zips by and the next thing I know I hear the bell ring. I gather my things and wait for the girls as they ask Ms. Lum some homework questions. It's been two minutes and I get bored so I head to my locker to swap books, and in the corner of my eye I see Brad, looking hotter than usual. I shouldn't be surprised, but it's been a long time since he's done this look.

Whenever Brad get's rejected (which is rare) he spends the rest of the day feeling sorry for himself, and then the next day he comes in looking like a god. I mean, he looks good on a regular day, but the look he has going on is never forced.

Today he is commanding attention, and boy does he get it. I see a bunch of girls turn their heads and do that lip biting thing that basically means 'jump my bones' in girl language. He finally reaches my locker, was he walking in slow motion or was that just my brain?

"Dayummmmmmm boy, let me break a piece of that!" I say as seductively and flirtatiously as I can, but by the way he's laughing I can tell I failed epically. I cannot flirt for the life of me, so I'm not surprised this joke backfired.

"In your dreams Mike." He winks back with his mouth open. I get a little chuckle out of that. Even though Brad is obviously straight, it's nice to have these kind of "gay moments", it's a testament of how comfortable we are in our friendship.

When I told Brad I was gay he thought I had a thing for him. I told him he was hot but he wasn't my type, and he did that thing most straight guys do: they get relieved about you not being into them, but then get mad when they find out they don't catch your eye.

We literally spent an hour going through his Facebook pictures and having to look at him shirtless trying to get his point across. I just gave in and said I get what he's saying, but I still don't like you like that. He took the defeat to heart and did that dress up hot thing the next day, and I rolled my eyes all day to show him how stupid he was. But I'm just as stupid, in different ways so we balance out.

I walk Brad over to science since my English class is right around the corner. This hallway is mega crowded so we have to fight the current to get where we need to go. Brad makes it to class unscathed, yet here I am in this sea of teenage monsters trying to swim to shore. I get bumped really hard and it causes me to fall flat on my face. I don't know which hurts more, the hit to the face or the people stepping on my back as I'm trying to get the hell up. I see a hand in front of my face, then I see eyes. Blue ones. Paul.

He helps me up. "We really need to stop meeting like this, too many hits can cause brain damage."

I manage to laugh, but for a different reason. His hand is still touching mine, and I feel like this will be how I get brain damage. I'm losing my senses again and this all feels like a dream. Maybe I hit my head harder than I thought.

I rub my face searching for bumps or blood or something, but I guess I'm okay. I look at Paul and he's chuckling to himself, which means he thinks I'm being weird, which also means our time is up.

"Well, I've made a fool of myself twice in less than 24 hours, so I guess I'll see you around." I start to walk away.

"We have English together right now. Lets walk together."

"Okay." I say as nonchalantly as I can, but inside my brain is whacked with excitement. The god is walking with me to class!

We just talk about the assignment we had to do last night and I tell him how it took me forever since Tumblr ran my life and I can never say no to blogging. He tells me he has a blog too and he suggests I follow him. I say okay and he proceeds to write down his blog on a sheet of paper and something else. He folds it up and hands it to me, and we walk into class and we take our seats. I look up at the board and see Poetry Week and a list of days with different tasks. Oh boy.

I open up the folded piece of paper and I see his blog URL in neat handwriting. Under it, however, I see a set of numbers and a little note.

"Just in case you need help with an assignment or a distraction from Tumblr or something, you should have my number. :)"

Did he really just give me his number?! I look over to him and I see a small smile on his face and he's looking at me with those bright blue eyes. He gave me his phone number. I shove the note in my pocket feeling like I just hit the jackpot, and in a lot of ways I did.

Didn't see that one coming now did we? Comment and let me know ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 155 53
Seventeen-year-old Gemma Parker is tired of always being the friend. The one he calls after he gets home from his dates at night, the one he confides...
35.3K 1.3K 46
What starts of as a simple crush on a enemy turns into Jaylen's complicated love story, a love story unlike any of the ones he's read before. Jaylen...
484K 18.5K 18
Finley Reynolds is a gay teenager whose goal is to get into a good college and make his parents proud. He is not ashamed of his sexuality and he like...
10.4K 331 16
(Contains graphic scenes. Do not read if under 18) Dylan Raymond and Mike Longe couldn't be any more different from each other - Mike is one of the t...