I Don't Know When I Have Fall...

By KranthiAchanta

"I think what they all said is right Arjun,you deserve the best, and I am not the one, I said between my sobs... More

I am in love(Re-published)
Just do what I say..
Good morning sleeping beauty
I don't talk to a liar
Riya's engagement
Ms.Firebrand
Leave this house
I again saw my Angel
I love u Firebrand
Don't leave my hands
I like You Arjun
1K Views..It's time for celebrations🎊
Can you accept me as your brother?
Knocking the door of my heart!
Please save her!!
The big mistake of my life?
If you smile then we smile!!!
Trapped in her magic web!!
With Every Beat Of My Heart
I think you forgot your name??
Who is Rahul??
She is totally broken..
I want to become a robot
Don't Dare To Touch My Sister...
Dear Diary!!!!
Dear Diary!! Part-2
Dear Diary!! Part 3
A Family Made With Friends
The Best Ever Gift
The Stranger
The Journey
Mesmerizing beauties😍
Narrating the Past!!!
Past reveals!!
Unwanted proposal??
Confused Manu??
Face To Face
Hidden Truth??
Birthday Surprise!!
Will You Marry Me??
Author's Note!!
That's what happened!!
The Game Is Over!!??
A Little Surprise!!
You Are My Everything
The Culprit??
True Love Always Wins❀
Epilogue

Riya's Wedding day

1K 72 5
By KranthiAchanta

Manu Pov:

Manu beta, I forgot the jewelry box in the car.Can you go and bring the jewelry box, Ankitha aunty asked me and I left to the parking area.

I collected the jewelry box in the car and entered into the Mandap again.I saw Arjun walking towards me,He wore a white shirt and royal green colour coat.The top buttons of his shirt are undone. He is looking like a Greek god.His mesmerizing brown eyes glittering with a spark. Oh god Manu stop checking him, I said to myself and soon I averted my gaze on him.

Hai!!Firebrand he greated me with a warm smile.

Hai Mr.Arjun Prasad Adzi I emphasized the word "Adzi".

Hey como'n Manu don't call me like that he said with a smile.

What's wrong in it Mr.Adzi, I questioned him.

To the rest of  this world I am Mr.Adzi but to you I am your Arjun he said and our eyes locked for a second.

My Arjun?what did he mean by saying this,Did he mean he is mine?I lost in my thoughts.

I mean your friend Arjun,he said with a smile. I think he knows what I am thinking. But how did he knew?Did he read my brain?

What is it? He asked pointing towards the jewelry box in my hand,making me come into this world.

Oh god aunty asked me to bring this.Meet u later Arjun, I said and rushed into Riya's room.

Riya's POV:

Today is my wedding,my heart filled with lot of mixed emotions.After the beauticians completed my make up I looked into the mirror.

I was wearing a reddish orange wedding lehenga paired with little dark color blouse,both the lehenga and the blouse are heavily designed with diamond stones and crystal beads.I am wearing diamond vintage, kundan necklace and earnings which matches my dress.My hair is braided in Indian style with flowers and decorated with pearl drops set.

Riya,jai totally get mad,after seeing you in this wedding  lehenga.You are looking gorgeous,Manu said with a grin and I blushed.

After waiting for 15 minutes Manu and Kavya took me to the kalyan Mandap.

I entered into the kalyan Mandap and Manu made me sit in front of Jai, I didn't see Jai's face because they placed a curtain as a partition between us.

Pandit chanted some mantras and asked us to repeat them. Later it's time for kanya danam(offering the bride). My parents washed Jai's feet considering him as lord Vishnu and placed my hand in his hand,giving him the responsibility to protect me,love me and stay with me in up and downs of our life.

After kanya danam, pandit placed  jellakaraa Bellam(mixture of cumin and Jagger) in our hands and again chanted some mantras. Then the auspicious time occurred and we placed jelakarra bellam  on the head's of each other moving our hands above the curtain. This is the time at which we are officially declared as partners. The curtain placed between us was removed and our eyes locked for a second.

He wore a gold colour designer sherwani which fits his body.It is heavily embroidered with crystals and diamonds same as my lehenga,he wore a platinum bracelet and chain.He is looking like a Greek god. His soft hair touching my hand and his mesmerizing smile making me lost my sanity.

Jai's POV:

I placed jelakarra bellam on her head and the curtain between us removed. My black eyes met with her.She wore a reddish orange colour lehanga. The girl sitting in front of me is really breath taking. She is looking very  gorgeous. Now she is my girl,only my girl that thought itself placed a award winning smile on my lips.

Later the wedding couple who witnessed our marriage blessed us and later pandit asked her to sit beside me.

After pandit  chanting some mantras for a while, I tied mangalsutra around her neck in three knots.The three knots refer to a promise which I made to her,to take care of her and not hurt her either through Manasa (thoughts), vachasa(speech) and karmana(deeds).

The next ritual is talambralu,this is the fun part of the wedding ceremony.I and Riya showered each other with rice mixed with turmeric and rose petals.

Later we exchanged garlands and our family members  sprinkled rose petals and rice mixed with turmeric on us,as symbolic of their blessings.

Then the wedding ceremony is finalized by me,putting on silver toe rings on the second toes of Riya's feet.

Now it's time to leave,my mother in law reached near to us and holded Riya's hand.

Riya, now you are a married like so behave as a matured girl and take care of your in-laws,your husband and finally take care of you beta she said to Riya and kissed her on her forehead then she turned towards me.

Jai, take care of my daughter, forgive her if she does anything wrong,we accepted you as our son in law hoping you will make my daughter happy and smile everyday so keep up to my hope beta, she said by caressing my hair,her faced covered with lot of emotions.

I will try my best aunty,I said and my father in law hugged Riya,take care, papa Riya said between her sobs.

Hey Riya! stop crying darling, you only want to marry Jai and after getting married to him you are crying,Manu said by hugging her and we all started laughing.

After traveling for 30 minutes we reached our home. Mom stood at the entrance with an aarthi plate in her hand.

We reached the entrance and Janu took arathi for us as it is a ritual,when we were about to step in Janu and Sruthi(my cousin) blocked the way.

Girls,what's wrong with you,move we want to enter inside,I said.

Janu, move and allow them inside, you naughty girl,Arjun said with a smile.

Bhai, if you want to enter inside with bhabhi then you must satisfy my empty vallet Janu said with a wink on her face.

Okay then tell me what you guys need, I asked them.

Hmm I need a diamond necklace set sruthi said with a broad smile on her face. Accepted, then Janu what's your demand I asked her.

Bhai,my wish is so small I just need your credit card for one day,Janu said with a grin, and I nodded my head in acceptance then they forced us to told our partner name along with our name, we both told our partner names and entered into my house.

Now we are in my room,Riya stood at the window of my room looking outside,I think she lost in her thoughts.

I reached near her and hugged her from back,missing your parents I wishpered near her ear.

She nodded her head and I turned her to face me and cupped her face with my hands.

Riya, I know you love them a lot,but you left them and came along with me by trusting me,I promise you that I will do my best to make u happy and I will not break your trust or hurt you,I said and she smiled.

I kissed her on her  forehead,Now I am your's she said with a smile and our new life started with lots of hopes and love.

***********
Hi buddies here is the new update.

At last Riya and Jai started their life together.😘

I dedicate this chapter to my buddy, Ramya who got married recently. Happy married life darling, hope happiness follow u and your relationship may stay strong and blessed.💏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 654 22
βπ’πžπžπ€π’π§π  𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭.𝐈 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐚𝐀𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 ​you'll 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...
525K 25K 73
Book #1 in the YOU Series. "You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me alo...
155K 7.1K 53
He already seemed to like her. She seemed different. Her soft eyes, warm smile, hearty laugh, rosy cheeks, he liked it all. .... Kabir couldn't tear...
85.3K 3.6K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* β™‘Nina Sureshβ™‘ Fun, loving, selfle...