ღ•Miraculous Ladybug Princess...

By _Miraculousfairytail

Marinette's hiding two secrets not just being Ladybug but also being the Princess of China. So what happens... More

Were going to China?!
PRINCESS?!
What are we going to do?
Airport
Movies and PLL+TW
Dancing in China.
A/N LOL LOL I COULD BE ON MODERN FAMILY!
Limousine
Hotel
Castle
Pool Party
Truth or dare
A/N MIRACULOUS FAIRYTAIL INSTAGRAM ACC! PLEASE READ!
A/N NEW USER MASSIVE CHAP COMING AND IG
Snooping
why secrets should stay secrets
Back to the castle & Caught?
⭐️💕Competition💕⭐️
A/N Thankyou + New Chapter(s)
A/N PLEASE HELP ME!
Suspicious classmates
🎄🌟☀️[Christmas Special Oneshot] Mistletoe + Thankyou Note☀️🌟🎄
[TEXT ART] Happy Christmas Eve
A/N COVERS PLEASE READ
Kitty knows
A/N WHAT THE HECKY HECK
Realisation
A/N MEW STORIES!!!!
//SUMMONED BY THE TAG LORD-ETTE//
A/N MEW STORY POSTED!
A/S/T MY CHRISTMAS STORY! YAYAYAYAYAY! ^curse my fucking bad af luck
Super-Reveal part 1
Super-reveal part 2
Our little secret
Party preperations
A/N THE WORLDS GONE MAD
A/N HOLY GUACAMOLE
A/N WTF IS THIS
A/N WHAT THE HOLY FUDGECAKES IS GOING ON!😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱🤔
A/N HAPPY MEW YEAR PEOPLE!
A/N Dear Ayellie!
A/N NEW COVER!!! Well... modified!
A/N HOLY 10 K
The 'Suprise'
A/N FREAKY 11 K
A/N 11 K INFO! (I havent posted the vid!)
A/N YAYAYAYA
A/N WARNING! CHAPTERS COMING!
Twas' the night before the birthday
•The princess's birthday party Part 1•
•The princess's birthday party part 2•
•Revealed To China part 3•
•Asking her💕End!•
•|Epilogue|• ~Meet me once again~
A/N NEW STORY!
A/N I CANT TYPE!'
A/N Finished!
A/N IVE BEEN INFRINGED?'
A/N OMFG
A/N IM FUDGING DEAD
A/N 100+ Followers!
A/N NEW STORY
A/N NEW STORY MERMAID AU
A/N PLEASE READ
HEAR YE, HEAR YE
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY💋
A/N MESSAGE TO MY READERS
EGYPTIAN AU
A/N MY BOOKS BEEN COPIED!!!
A/N NEW COVER AND UPDATE
TAGGED
EDITING?!
A/N 80 K??????
BLUE WHALE IS NOT OK
I'm back
Farewell (please read)
I'm sorry
Updates
i am mad (read whole thing)
IMPORTANT !!!
please help me

Answers

13.5K 313 233
By _Miraculousfairytail

So I uploaded it about 5 hours ago but was gaining comments saying it wasn't there so... I re-uploaded it! Hope you enjoy! ~Author!
----------------------------------------------
Last time on Miraculous ladybug
Princess~
----------------------------------------------
We were waking to the limo when we heard a faint fake Cough, we turned around and froze.

There standing was Nino and Adrien smirking- a very familiar smirk?

"Care to explain." Nino asked.

Alya and I cshot each other a look of caution, how are we going to get out of this mess.
----------------------------------------------
(Adrien's P.O.V) -EXTRA
Finally, we can finally find out what's going on.

What are you hiding Marinette?

(Marinette's P.O.V)
Alya and I looked at each other and sighed, they're our best friends, we should trust them- I should trust them. I may not be able to tell anyone I'm ladybug, but I guess there's no harm in telling them that I'm a princess.

"We'll explain everything." Alya and i simultaneously spoke in sink.

"Right, shoot dudettes." Nino eagerly said.

"Well come with us.." I trailed off opening the door to the limo.

"Well here's how it all started..."
~~~
"Let me get this straight, your a... Princess?" Nino asked looking at me.

"Yes I'm the princess of China." I answered, so after we got in the car- limo- this is how it went down.
~~~
"So what do you want to know?" Alya and I asked.

"Everything." Nino and Adrien shrugged while Alya and I groaned.

"Anyways, it all started on the fateful day the class were told we were going to China for awhile." Alya started. "I was talking to Marinette about how I heard she had a house not noticing her nervous, frantic expressions." Alya concluded.

"Well, I asked Marinette if we could go to her house with her shouting 'NO!' really loud making the whole class state in confusion, I, being the amazing journalist/ reporter in the world." Nino snickered much to Alya's annoyance.

"As I was saying-" Alya glared at Nino. "I knew something was up with Marinette because I've only ever seen her frantic when she does something mainly illegal and manages to get out of it... So I knew, Marinette had a secret."

"I've always thought Marinette had a secret, from always mysteriously 'disappearing' to always making up excuses to why she always comes to school late saying she overslept." Alya explained.

"Um... Alya, I actually do oversleep.. A lot." Marinette awkwardly added in with Alya's story.

"It's ok Marinette, you don't have to lie girl." Alya encouragingly said.

"ALYA! I'm not lying just explain!" I shrieked.

"Ok, ok girl. So back to the story, I confronted Marinette and she told me 'the big news.'" Alya yapped Ponting to Marinette

"I, Marinette Dupain-Cheng... A-am the princess of China." I answered mustering some Ladybug courage that I could respond with.

"What? Seriously?" Adrien asked confused eyes widening at 'Princess'.

"Are you pranking us, dudettes?" Nino asked pointing at himself and Adrien.

"No, I've kept this secret ever since i moved from the palace when I was 10." I answered. "I came to Paris with no understanding of school and the learning, thankfully, I was tutored at the palace, that's how I can speak English, French and Chinese, fluently." I finished looking at Nino and Adrien's Shock adorned faces.

"I still don't really believe you." Nino said in disbelief.

"Okay so we went to the airport in a sparkly- limo." I answered remembering they heard us sing. "We went first class to China, had a private room, got into a really good hotel, magically had the pool to ourselves, Alya and i's mysterious actions, disappearing frequently and appearing later on." I stated listing off events from my fingers.

"And Nino." I questioned.

"Yes..." He hesitantly answered.

"I'm wearing a fucking crown does that count as why you should believe us?" I sighed as Nino and Adrien looked at each other in bewilderment, probably never hearing me swear.

"Oh yeah, we believe you now." Adrien said glancing at my Crown.

"So let me get this straight, your a princess?" Nino asked looking at me.

"Yes I'm the princess of China." I answered for like the millionth time, Adrien looked so cute all shocked wearing a funny expression.

"You know, I could get used to this." Nino sprawled over the leather, Adrien by his side.

"That's exactly what Alya said!" I laughed looking at there blushing faces, ooh I feel the love. (Like, look at that steam in the air, there fuming BOI!)

"Princess, you and your friends have arrived at the hotel." My driver said and I thanked him.

"Thanks." I answered smiling opening the door to the limo.

"It's been a long day," Alya sighed walking out of the limo.

"It has, I can't believe your a-" Adrien was cutoff by Alya and I shrieking shushes. (SSHH!)

"Let's just go inside to our rooms dudes." Nino replied as we all went in the elevator.

"Y'know the class will most likely find out soon." Nino and Adrien said gazing at something.

"Why?" I asked curious.

"Because of that!" Alya shrieked pointing to a poster.

(Ignore the crappy stuff and Pic•Collage sign😅😂)

"Gee thanks dad." I sarcastically said.

"Wait, how are we going to keep the class not suspicious?" Alya asked.

I looked at everyone. "We need a plan."

I trust that we will all be able to keep my secret, for as long as we can keep it. I thought gazing at the Chinese night sky. I know we can do it.

(Adrien's P.O.V)
So my Princess is a princess, isn't this interesting.

"I wonder what else she is hiding, Plagg." I curiously said aloud at my Black lazy Kwami.

"You're to curious for you're own good." Plagg sighed placing another piece of cheese in his mouth. "Too curious." Plagg muttered.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I know the wait for this chapter was horrible I'm sorry I just finished school! WOOOO 51 DAYS OF FUN! I technically still have 7 days left of school but I finished earlier, YAY!

So I have a question, did anyone see the Christmas special? I watched it in sub and I laughed so hard when the hugs crawled all over Chloe and when Bother christmas's evil Rudolph are her presents, PRICELESS!

And chat and ladybug's singing was cute and sin-ny.

Legit "Adrien my secret love~" what the actual fuck. And when chat sang "I'm just a lonely cat." It was so sad.

BUT HE SAID MARINETTE WAS AMAZING AND SIGHED DREAMILY AFTERWARDS ASDFGHJK HE LOVES BOTH SIDES IF HER WHAT IS THIS EVIL SHOW THAT TOYS WITH MY EMOTIONS.

AGHHHHH GOODYBE MY FRIENDS OLEASE FOLLOW MY IG! LIKE! AND VOTE!

INSTAGRAM: themiraculousfairy

~Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 1.6K 50
Created: 03/08/2023 Finished: 29/09/2023 ________________________________ I scrapped my Encanto book to do another Miraculous book. This time it has...
2M 46.5K 47
At 16 years old, Marinette prepares for the chance of a lifetime. Internships, closer to defeating Hawkmoth, overcoming the awkwardness between her a...
41.1K 589 23
Marinette has never been an ordinary girl, she is Ladybug after all. But she has another secret a lot more crazy than that. She's the Princess of Chi...
312K 4.1K 31
Marinette Keeps a secret that she is a princess. When it is finally time for her coronation she has her parents invite her whole class to China. Adri...