dare(BillDip,WillDip,TomCo,et...

By 707_itf

hey guys, this is a dare game where all of my ships are here. but i need your dares because if i am out of da... More

DARE #1
DARE #2
DARE #3
DARE #4
DARE #5
DARE #6
TRUTH #1
TRUTH #1
DARE #7
DARE #8
DARE #9
DARE #10
DARE #11
TRUTH #2
A/N
DARE#12
DARE#13
NEW MEMBER
DARE#15
DARE#16
DARE#17
DARE#18
DARE#19
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
DARE#20
DARE#21
DARE#22
DARE#23 (Part 1)
DARE#23 (Part 2)
DARE#24

DARE#14

340 7 1
By 707_itf

escope45 I dare Stan and Ford to walk in on Bill wanting Dipper. They had an awkward talk

*Stan and Ford are arguing about Dipped and the weirdmaggedon*

Bill: What's with all voices here? *Walks out of the room only to be founded by Stand and Ford while Bill was shirtless*(you know what I mean ;))
Stan and Ford:......LETS GET HIM!!!
*they tried to get Bill until Dipper came and saw the three in a threesome position*

Bill:....awkward
Stan: agreed
Ford: Hello Dipper
Dipper: uhhh.....first of all hi Ford and second of all WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS BILL YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

Bill: but babe-

Dipper: AND STAND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?! YOU SAID YOU WERE BUSY MANAGING YOUR SHACK AND THEN I SEE YOU COMMANDING BILL TO SUCK YOUR DICK FOR PLEASURE!!

Stan: No! Its not what y-

Dipper: AND FORD, YOU PROMISED NOT TO FUCK OFF BILL AND ME BECAUSE WE ARE IN A GOOD LIFE TOGETHER!!! BUT NOOOOO YOU DID REALLY, YOU JUST BROKE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING PROMISE!!!

Ford: Please Dipper! Let us all ex-
*Dipper slammed the door shut muting the three in awkward silence*

Me: Heyya!! I don't know if I got the right dare but I hope it worked out pretty good. I mean.....yeah anyways thanks for giving such an interesting dare my friend, welp gotta go now! Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.5K 41
ยจi dont like her, ok?!ยจ ยจoh you definitely doยจ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
54.4M 387K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
17.6K 929 47
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
105K 6K 145
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...