The Haunting of Mary King's C...

Od Londonandeye

They live in a dark world. A world where light is rare when the sun sets. A world of blood, dirt, executions... Více

Introduction and Author's Note
Prologue
BOOK ONE: Chapter One
BOOK ONE: Chapter Two
BOOK ONE: Chapter Three
BOOK ONE: Chapter Four
BOOK ONE: Chapter Five
BOOK ONE: Chapter Six
BOOK ONE: Chapter Seven
BOOK ONE: Chapter Eight
BOOK ONE: Chapter Nine
End of Book One Explination
BOOK TWO: Prologue
BOOK TWO: Chapter One
BOOK TWO: Chapter Two
BOOK TWO: Chapter Three
BOOK TWO: Chapter Four
BOOK TWO: Chapter Five

Epilogue to Book One

521 26 16
Od Londonandeye

After the frosted bodies, thawed form winters harsh crisp and buds sprouted in tangled branches; the officials of Edinburgh tore the towering gates down and entered the forgotten city. They walked the deserted close with sorrow streaming out of their surveying eyes. They barged into each home and discovered more unhappiness that made them clutch their hearts and crumple to the ground cursing The Plague for stealing too many innocent souls.

After each dwelling in the close had been emptied, the part of Edinburgh- prepared specifically for this- stood over three hundred brains thick.

A plaque was jammed into the ground by the mass grave. The words "Plague, 1644-three hundred" were etched upon the brick slab.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

18.1K 572 16
As the deadly infection spreads, enveloping the world in suffocating despair, you are forced to endure the new horrific reality alone. An unexpected...
75.2K 2.9K 38
a sudden zombie apocalypse happens out of no where and you come face to face with the dream team.... Dream team x reader apocalypse ⚠️warning⚠️ Thi...
42K 1.4K 12
From Ouija boards to myths and scenes to make you wish you didn't come back the Murder house has it all. All of the demon games and myths that plague...
172 1 20
It really was just an average day. We walked around blissfully unaware of all the horrid things that would occur in just a few short hours. Then, it...