Kit {A Naruto Fanfic}

By Disera

Kitto Hagane left Konoha with her good-for-nothing mother seventeen years ago. Now, after all that time she’s... More

Kit {A Naruto Fanfic}
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31
Page 32

Page 20

821 29 0
By Disera

Kakashi chuckled and patted my head. I pushed his hand away and glared at him. “For once could you not treat me like I’m some kid?” I snapped at him, feeling the energy start to come back. “You always do that Kakashi! How many blows are you going to deliver to my self-esteem before you’re happy?” I continued to rage.

“You were a brutal teacher and a blunt friend. Now I don’t know what you are! You make me feel terrible about myself, yet I continued to put myself around you.” By then I was standing up on the bed, leaning forward with my fists clenched.

“Kit…”He began.

“Don’t Kit me, Kakashi! I’m trying to get my damn point across!” I continued.

“Kit, I really think-.” He went on.

“I don’t care what you think about anything!” At that point I was beginning to think I wouldn’t be able to speak by the end of the argument.

“Kit if you don’t…” He trailed off as my knees buckled and I collapsed in a position that left me straddling him. “I was going to say your legs were going to give out.” I crossed my arms and looked away. Before I could argue about anything else he pulled me into a hug, clearly not intending for it to be a quick thing.

“I suppose you were always too young for me to have a childhood crush on, but my father referred to you as “The Cute Hagane Girl”. I never once disagreed with that fact.” He told me, making the moment a little more awkward, but moved on quickly. “Of course, that doesn’t matter now. What does matter is the two fights you still have to win.” He pointed out.

I let out a breath and blinked at the wall. “I don’t think I can do it Kakashi. I know what I need to do, but it seems impossible. If I didn’t know everyone I was fighting it wouldn’t be so difficult.” I said, letting myself warm against him. I closed my eyes. “When a friend becomes an opponent they become the enemy.” I repeated. “My grandmother told me that.” It wasn’t exactly something I wanted to remember, but maybe it would help in some way.

I slid off of Kakashi’s lap, keeping my legs thrown over his for warmth and comfort.

“You three can come back in.” I called, though I knew Sasuke could really care less.

“Do you feel better now Kit-chan?” Naruto asked as he stood in front of me. Sakura waited hopefully next to him.

“I’m alright for now. For the next fight I probably won’t be, but…” I trailed off and shrugged. “Say, how long until the next fight?” I asked Kakashi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 1K 42
When Uchiha Sasuke was just about done with everything he's endured, he finds himself in a foreign land where he meets Hyuga Hinata. Struggling with...
620K 16.2K 46
They lost. He lost them. He would never lose them again. . . After Madara killed him, Naruto finds himself back in the body of his younger self, rig...
669K 42.2K 36
When Sakura was three, her father told her he was a criminal. When she was seven, the last thing she saw of him was the sword on his back. When she w...
12.6K 157 7
❝𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃, 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋?❞ ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl who has grown up under cold eyes an...