My Possessive Seme

MercedesLashanti द्वारा

This story is mainly about Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. They've already became a couple but Sasuke is be... अधिक

Broken Promise
Caught
Let's Play A Game... Sike!
Our Hideout
The Uchiha's Time Of The Month
Cruel Judges
Neji's Cousin
Heading to Kankuro's
Kankuro's Sweets
Is He Dead Yet?
Movie Time
Another Semi-Argument
Finished Debate
Bathtub Naps
Sweet Stalker
Quick Author's Note
What Did He Say?
I'm So Sorry
Make Up Sex
Godparents
Shrimp Alfredo
Master Slave Game
Lucky Broom
Rain Check
Not So Welcome Back
Mood Swings
Sexual Frustration
Another Broken Promise
Sated
Tested Loyalty
Nausea
Surprise
Space
Reassurance
After After Party
New Experiences
Reality or a Dream?
Thank You

Round 2

1.8K 55 39
MercedesLashanti द्वारा

"Lay down Naruto." I scooted back to the pillows as best as I could and laid back with one knee bent. I may as well comply and maybe we'll be done quicker. I hope he doesn't actually last an entire day. Come to think of it having sex again doesn't really sound like a bad idea. In fact, I am a bit horny from that encounter with Hinata. Not that I like her I just got turned on at the thought of Sasuke coming to protect me, to protect what was his.

He crawled up to me and gave me a hard, punishing kiss. I melted from the intensity and moaned into his mouth. He took this as encouragement and kissed me harder. One of his hands trailed up my torso onto one of my nipples and I gasped into his mouth. He continued to tweak my nipple and pinch it.

"Ah Sasuke." I broke the kiss when he pinched too hard then groaned when he bit it. I don't want them to hear me. I bit my lip and gripped the pillow behind my head as he went lower, licking a trail from my chest to my V-line. He sat up and pulled my pants and boxers off. I shivered as the cold air hit my lower regions.

He eyed me with an evil glint and grabbed my member, stroking it softly. I love and hate how I'm so hypersensitive. The slightest touch can make me whimper, groan, whine, etc. Even my ears are highly sensitive.

I moaned and bit my lip, trying to hold in the most of my sounds. He licked the tip and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

My panting became faster as he did multiple assaults to me. I often tried to move away, but he's lightly tap my thigh, keeping me in check. Each time he did I'd whimper from being restricted of my movements.

The nut was building and I was craving release. I was covering my mouth as my orgasm neared. He stopped and I whined from loss. I was about to see what was wrong when he deep throated all of it. "Ahhhhh!" My scream filled the room.

He lapped up the rest of the cum while I convulsed. I watched with hooded eyes as he licked his lips and removed his boxers, freeing himself. He took my lips again in another dominating kiss and I buried my hands in his hair as I moaned from savoring my taste on his tongue.

Getting courageous, I reached down and stroked his hardening member with both hands. Sasuke broke the kiss and hissed at the pleasure. "N-Naruto stop it." He was panting but I don't care. For all he knew I was slightly stalling. I want to make him overwhelmed with pleasure, hopefully he'll get tired quicker.

My plan didn't work though because he gripped my wrists tightly and pinned them above my head. "You desperate Naruto? You seemed quite mad earlier." I blushed out of embarrassment and irritation as he taunted me.

"Are you gonna talk or fuck me already?" I asked while staring into his eyes. I don't think he liked my question because he reared back and rammed into me, straight to the hilt. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed the longest and loudest scream I think I've ever done. My legs wrapped around his waist and my back curved.

"Still so fucking tight." Sasuke whispered harshly. He seemed afraid to move as if he'd cum now. Hell, it wouldn't matter! He'd need to cum three times to actually get his cock to return to its flaccid form after getting an erection.

I squeezed tightly around his length, whimpering as it pulsed. He achingly slowly pulled out and slammed back in with such force that the bed crashed against the wall. "Ngh Sasuke! Fuck!" I relaxed and he repeated the process a few more times.

"Okay, enough with that." I moaned loudly as he started to thrust into me.

"Ohhhhh Sasukeeeee!!!!!" His thrusts got faster.

"That's right, say my name. No scream it, you hear me." I nod frantically and wrapped my legs tighter around him. "Damn these fucking cuffs." He slowed down to break them apart. Wow. Those chains must've been weak... wait if I couldn't break them then that means I'm weaker... I frowned for a second but forgot about my lack of strength as he started to move again.

"Sasuke!" He chuckled darkly as he hit my sweet spot. I arched my back from the sudden burst of pleasure and the angle I was in aided him in abusing my prostrate. I mewled and started to spasm while going limp. Anytime he finds it, I will immediately go spineless due to how sensitive I am. I grabbed the sheets tightly as the nut in my stomach started to build up and tightened my legs' hold on his waist.

"Why can't I hear you Naruto? Are you getting sleepy on me?" He pounded so hard into me, the wall made a creaking noise.

"Ahhhhhh! You bastard!" I gripped tighter at the sheets if possible.

"What was that Naruto?" He repeated the mind numbing thrust and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Fucking bastard! That's too much!

"Nooo I'm sorry!" I tried to squirm away but he gripped my hips while stopping. We both were gasping for air.

"Do you need a better punishment Naruto?" His voice was so gravely that I shuddered. I shook my head frantically, finally registering his words. He scowled then did it again. I screamed as it was dead on my sweet spot and tried to wiggle away. I didn't get far until he flipped me on my front and was looming over me. "Do you not have a mouth Naruto?"

I was about to nod but stopped myself, "Y-yes I do." I was breathing so fast my chest hurt.

"Now was that so hard, Naruto?" He whispered in a low tone then licked my ear. I shivered and closed my eyes, suppressing a moan. "Don't try to get away from me again. I can fuck you all I want right now and your stubbornness will not stop that. I won't stop until I'm satisfied from you being an over-orgasmic mess, panting, completely disheveled, and ready to pass out the second I'm done."

I got extremely turned on and whimpered from his challenging words. "But what if I pass out before you're done? What if I can't take anymore and pass out before you're satisfied?" He might just let me sleep.

A dark rumble left his chest and he leaned closer to me. "I haven't used it yet but Itachi helped me find a pressure point one day when you were sleeping. That spot will wake you up quickly, so I don't have to worry about you passing out." A pressure point?!!! Why didn't he use it before? When was I sleeping and they did this?!!! That creepy ass Itachi!!!

"Asshole, if I pass out that means I obviously can't handle anything else." My tone was light but had edge to it.

"Number one do not talk to me like that when I'm horny or there will be consequences." He said giving a light slap on my ass, eliciting a yelp from me. Fine Ill cuss you out in my head! Bastard! "Number two I am going to start training your body to keep up with me starting today." What?!!! He could go for hours or a day if he was determined! I'm so screwed, literally!!! "Lastly, number three, I'm tired of talking. I know you're stalling so why don't we get this over with."

He put me in the same position as last night and spread apart my cheeks. "S-Sasuke please be more gentle and don't bruise my prostrate."

He chuckled for the third time, "Me? Gentle? Maybe I already fucked you to insanity. Didn't I already tell you how I wanted you to look when I'm done? I wasn't playing Naruto. You seem to not be paying attention." With that he slammed into me, directly on my prostrate.

"Damn it Sasuke! A little mercy would be nice!" I panted heavily and he snorted.

"Didn't I just tell you to watch how you talk to me?! I was right, you do need to learn another lesson!" Shit! He started pounding into me, provoking a loud ear piercing scream.

"Sasuke! Please stop!" I reached back and tried to push him away but he swatted at my hand. I tried again but he hit it even harder. Giving up on that plan I tried to crawl away from his torturous thrusts before they split me in half. It was hard since my legs were about to give out on me.

"Where do you think you're going Naruto?" He gripped my right shoulder and used it as an anchor to make his thrusts deeper.

"Ahhhhhh! No Sasuke please!" I tightened my hold on the pillow in front of me. I can't go anywhere and he's drilling into me. I can't believe I've lasted this long and he's still growing! It's stretching me! "Sasuke please." I whimpered as I buried my head in the memory foam pillows.

The nut was starting to build as his thrusts continued. Fucking bastard! I can't take it! He started to hit even harder if possible. Soon I'll be speaking in tongues! "Ah Sasuke ngh, softer please ah too mmm too much!" I already have. Finally giving up my rebellion, I started to push back, matching his pace. I squeezed around him to make him cum more quickly since I obviously was reaching my peak faster than him. "Ah Sasuke hurry!" He willingly complied and sent me into pure bliss.

I moaned loudly and arched my back as Sasuke kept his pace. I felt my body being overstimulated as I began to tremble. I didn't bother using my knees anymore and laid flat on the bed. He used this as leverage to go a bit deeper as my whimpers turned into whines. "Sasuke please ahhhhh! Oh my god ngh! Cum already!" The nut started to build and I started to bite the pillows, trying to hold in my screams.

"Suck it up Naruto. You can take another and I won't stop until you do." He pounded fiercely into me as if making a point and I screamed into the pillow. I was about to release again. Panting I curved my back slightly to give both of us even more pleasure and it worked because both of us exploded.

Moaning loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear, we collapsed in a sweaty, sated, exhausted heap. After attempting to revive our lungs I felt Sasuke go limp on me. He's tired. I came three times and he only came once! "Hey you lazy sack of shit, I don't know what you're so tired about. You didn't just have your brains fucked out three times in less than a 24 hour period." I wiggled a little to try and move him.

"Sasuke I mean it! Move your ass!" He didn't budge. "Sasuke!" No response. "Sasuke." Still silence. "Sasuke?!" I squirmed and finally managed to get from under him. I turned around and he was softly breathing. Too softly for my liking. "Shit. What's going on?" I thought for a second, trying to ease my mind. He must be tired.  He sure talks big. Wait, he did just come home, fuck, wake up, try to fuck, pass out, then fuck again...... did he eat.....? Shit! 

Up-To-Date Author's Note: 

Although I enjoy smut, I skimmed through and I must improve my work for the next book lmao. I see myself getting better since the beginning though. It's kind of fun watching my transformation. Until next Saturday!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

12K 577 21
"Hey, Naruto?" "What, babe?" I asked softly, tilting my head up to gaze into the onyx eyes of my lover. "Promise me that you'll never leave me. Swe...
194K 3.2K 22
My relationship with Sasuke must be kept a secret. Due to the fact that we live in such a small village, everybody knows us and news spreads around...
225K 7.4K 21
•Completed• •Naruto Fanfiction• •Itachi x Reader• •Description• Y/N and Itachi did everything together, from graduating to promoting and becomin...
506K 14.5K 107
(Complete) Sasuke comes back to Konoha after a journey seeking atonement and redemption. Finally becoming the man his brother wished he will be, he d...