The new girl has a mate...

بواسطة Soccerstudette

Peyton hasn't had the best past and moving to another state isn't what she was hoping for in her Senior year... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not an update. So sorry!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Writers block
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not an upload. Need help please!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 13

3.5K 109 13
بواسطة Soccerstudette

Max's p.o.v

I feel so lifeless. Like there's nothing left to live for. Like I just shouldn't be here anymore. For the past few hours I have been staring at my mates lifeless body silently crying and wishing I had protected her better. No matter what anybody says I won't feel the same again. I will always be this dead person because my other half is gone, no longer with me. Just that thought made me cry. I had failed her.

When everybody tried to pull me away from her I used my special powers and they left me alone. I didn't want to be away from her. I couldn't be away from her right now. I needed to remember her face, her gorgeous smile and her laugh that could make you laugh easily. I smiled as I thought about these things. She was my world and now I was realizing it. I knew that I would never be seeing her again and that just hurt me like you couldn't imagine. I wouldn't be able to hold her or kiss her soft lips. I wouldn't be able to feel her soft skin or her gorgeous hair. Man, my life really sucks right now.

"Come on, man. It's no use. She's not coming back," Jacob said. I just nodded, already acknowledging that. "She wouldn't want you to be like this. She would want you to live your life the way you were before she came along."

"What the hell do you know about my mate? What the hell do you know about what she would want? Huh?" I yelled, getting in his face.

"M-Max?" I heard Caleb's timid voice say. "Peyton, she told me th-that she loved you with all her heart and that if she passed away she would want you to live for her." He started crying again and I felt bad for him.

"Why are you so sad for my mate? Why are you crying over her?" I asked him, calmly.

"She is the nicest person I've ever met. She talked to me like I was a real person and not just an underdog like that jack@$$ I used to call my Alpha did," he told me. "She was the only one that I actually trusted. Now she's gone and I barely met her." I sat next to him and put my arm around him, sympathetic. He started crying on my shoulder and I found myself crying with him but that didn't last long before I heard a muffled voice. Mate, my wolf said.

I jumped up and ran over to my baby girl. She still looked as dead as ever and I think it was just my imagination, her voice. I looked up at my pack mates and they looked at me confused. It's just my imagination, I told myself and leaned against the brick wall with my baby's head in my lap. I know, it's a little gross putting my deceased mates' head in my lap but it comforted me. I was drifting to sleep when I heard it again, the voice but it was louder.

"W-wait, did-did she say something?" Alex asked and everyone rushed over to us. I laid my mate down and bent over her.

"Baby? Peyton? Can you hear me?" I said and heard a groan. She's alive! I jumped up and then sat back down, waiting for my girl to wake up. I leaned down to her chest after a few minutes of silence and sure enough, her heart was beating. I started crying like a girl again but it was tears of joy. My mate was alive.

****************************************************************************************************************

Peyton's p.o.v

My head freaking hurts! I'm still surrounded by the blackness but I can hear voices now and they were talking about me. The one voice that I loved and missed was the one I focused on the most and my heart started beating erratically. I missed that voice. Now, if I could only just open my eyes then I could see his gorgeous face. It seems like it's been a while since I last saw him but I don't know how long.

The last thing I remember was seeing a wolf attack the man who kidnapped me and it about to attack Caleb but before I could get any words out, I blacked out. For a while all I saw was white but a little while ago everything turned back. Ever since I refused to follow my mom, I've been in darkness, wanting to wake up and see my man. I couldn't leave my brother, he means everything to me. I'm the closest family he has, besides my aunt. Oh my gosh! They have got to be so upset right now looking for me! I'm in deep sh!t once I get back to the hotel. How am I going to explain that I got kidnapped on the second day here? I better start coming up with ideas...

"Baby? Can you hear me?" that beautiful voice said. I couldn't open my mouth to speak so I just grunted.

"Max, listen to her heart. Every time you speak, it beats faster," someone else said.

"I'm so sorry, Peyton. I'm going to take you home now, okay? Grunt if anything hurts once I start moving you," Max said. He put his arms under my legs and back and began to lift me up but my head started throbbing painfully. I grunted and he slowly put me back down. "Okay, I won't move you. Please, just wake up fully." Don't you think I'm trying that? I screamed in my head. The weight on my eyes began to lift but I couldn't fully open them, just flutter them. Before I could get my eyes open I smelt the most incredible smell ever and it was close to me.

"That's it, babe. Keep opening your eyes," I heard Max say and a bunch of people chorus 'yeah, open them!' I smiled and they started cheering but I still couldn't open them. I was almost there but I was losing energy fast.

"I'm...tired..." I croaked. My throat was rough from not speaking so it was hard to talk.

"What hurts? I need to move you so we can get you to a doctor," Max asked me.

"My...head..." I said and I heard him take a deep breath. "I'm..sleepy.."

"Try to stay awake, sweetie. Once I get you out of here you can sleep. Okay?" he said and I opened my eyes. Whoa! What the heck is up with my eyes?! I kept blinking trying to get this weird feeling away but I couldn't.

"It worked," I heard someone whisper and saw Caleb look at me. I smiled at him, glad he wasn't killed by the wolf. He looked so close to me but I remember the table being on the opposite side of the room...

"What's up with my eyes?" I asked.

"I'll explain everything once we get out of here," Max said. "I'm going to lift you up, okay? Just bear with me here." I nodded and winced in pain but let him pick me up. He carried me through what looked like an abandoned building and out to a boat. Wait, that dude took me overseas? What an a$$! When we got outside I was feeling better and leaned into Max.

"Thanks for saving me" I said and kissed his neck. I want more, a voice in my head said. Oh great! I'm going crazy now! Max set me down but I held onto his neck, not wanting to let go so he sat me on his lap. "How long was I out?"

"Um, four days," he muttered, looking away from me.

"And he couldn't stop crying," Alex said and got hit upside the head. I laughed and smiled at Max. I leaned into him.

"It's okay, I would do the same thing," I whispered in his near then sat up straighter. "Now start explaining the voice in my head and why I can see, hear and smell better than ever."

"Are you sure you aren't going crazy? I mean, you're hearing voices. Sounds crazy to me," Jacob said and everyone laughed, especially when he got hit with a life jacket. Even my aim is better.

"Okay, well. You-you were dying and I couldn't, can't lose you. you mean everything to me. You're my world, Peyton. So I did the only thing I could, I bit you and my saliva carries a special gene, a medicine type and it heals your wounds," he said but his voice broke a little. "We thought you had died. Your heart stopped fully and that's when I cracked. I felt like I had lost my whole world, my heart was broken. For four days I wouldn't leave your side, hoping that you would make it and you did. I'm so sorry for getting you into this mess. But there's one thing I have to tell you.." I became a little nervous at his words.

"Okay..."

"You're a werewolf now..." my jaw dropped and I was still. Was this really what I wanted?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Yep! Let me know what you think! So could not kill her! She makes this story what it is!

-<3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

54.8K 1.5K 24
( completed in 2014) ( I wrote this when I was thirteen.. not my best work. plotting and writing is terrible just to warn you ) Peyton hasn't had the...
483 3 30
Ava just came back from Greece as she decides to continue highschool back home with her bestfriends. She later on meets someone who makes her see a w...
789 35 30
Skylar Peterson has had a tough life. but she doesn't let that stop her from being herself. when she stands up for a random boy in a fight, she gets...
5.8K 256 26
Y/N has been diagnosed with mood swings, really bad ones. One day she is happy, the next it's like she is a completely different girl. This explains...