In love with a Siren- Tomtord...

נכתב על ידי Slaininsanity

COVER ART: @Tordlebear Thank you so much!!! ❤❤❤❤❤ Tord was the master of the seas with nothing but his crew... עוד

~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10/Final Chapter~

~chapter 1~

6.8K 275 61
נכתב על ידי Slaininsanity

Tord's pov.

I walked across the deck, Paul and Patryk behind me. I trudged toward my office and waved the other 2 off. I opened the rusty, creaky door and looked at the pathetic creature in front of me. We had captured him earlier. You see, my crew and I go around the world capturing creatures of all sorts, raiding villages, and killing the monarchy. 

I walked right up to the creature, who flared its tailed at me, and chuckled.

"I see your awake."

His eyelids opened all the way as I peered into the black pits he calls eyes. He growled at me once more, I merely put my index and middle fingers under his chin and lifted his head to face me. I inspected his face, left, right, up and down. I then dropped his chin and left to go man the main deck.

~flashback~

Toms pov:

I was swimming without a care in the world, watching over the great city I would once rule. I was the heir to the throne of Atlantis. As cheesy as it sounds it's true!

My carefree attitude was soon replaced however. The 'ground' started rumble beneath my fins as I peered up. A large shadowed over my city which caused my citizens to go into panic mode. I was frozen. I didn't know weather to investigate or protect. I took to long however; a Norwegian accent called out and a silver dart with a pointed tip came hurdling at me. I tried to escape it, and I nearly did, but as luck would have it I shot directly through the tip of my tail I cried out in pain as Matt, a merman and my right hand man, tried to help me.  The dart pulled up however at a quick pace and it was no use. I was brought up to land where the air was dirtier, but it was brighter.

I coughed a few times due to my lungs being out of commission for so long. They had to get used to the air and since I was in so much pain, it wasn't exactly helping. 

My body ultimately decided I needed a rest, therefore I passed out. 

Oh joy.     *sarcasm*

~end flashback~

AN: Did you guys enjoy it? I'm already so surprised at this book. I mean the description alone got 4 votes! Thank you guys so so so much! I will see you all in the next chapter!

~Ms.Nerd Alert

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

13.6K 497 11
Mika head singer of the group know as "WINX" which is looking for another singer around the world. Which Yuu will try out for the auditions of the ba...
666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
5K 336 19
"𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒌?" ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ♤ ◛ ° Voxto Fanfiction [Vox Akuma & Shxtou] Shoto, the next chosen benefic...
4K 112 5
no need for this just enjoy whatever my mind takes us to. Also take to note that its a half and half of canon and not canon Because my brain with one...