His Queen(BWWM)

By Day9922

Maya Carson, personal assistant to a well known business tycoon, is a loner who wants to finally start to li... More

Parking Space
Talk French To Me
Casual Gossip
Flight Turbulence
The Perfect Place
Alike
Another Loop
Chewed Out
Life Is Unfair
Park In Heaven
Your Side Of The Bed
Goodnight My Angel
Let It Out
You Tried It
All Black Everything
Man Down
Standoff
At My Worst
Gone

Dinner Gone Wrong

50K 1.8K 1.1K
By Day9922

"So dinner?" I questioned.

"My sisters are coming" he replied.

"You have sisters?"

"Yep, Cat and Ariane both younger than me"

"How old are you even?"

"Twenty-six, Cat is twenty-four and Ariane is twenty"

"You're old" I laughed.

"Says the little kid, anyway you should probably go get dressed they'll be here in a few minutes" he said. I nodded my head and went into my room. I changed into a floral print dress and put matching jewelry with some gladiator sandals. I put my hair up into a high puff and exited the room.

By the time I made it down the stairs there was a brown skinned girl, who looked pregnant standing next to a really handsome man alongside Maribella and Matteo.

"Est-ce que c'est elle?"(Is that her) the girl asked.

"Oui, stoppez maintenant fixement regarder" (Yes now quit staring) Matteo stated.

"Hey I'm Maya" I smiled, introducing myself.

"I'm Cat and this is my boyfriend Giovanni" she stated.

"Nice to meet you" I replied shaking both of their hands. I followed everyone into the dining room and I took a seat. And of course Matteo had to sit next to me.

"So where is Ariane?" Maribella asked.

"They're running late" Cat said shaking her head.

"I really don't like that girl" Maribella sighed.

"I don't either mama" Cat replied. I noticed that Cat was darker and that her brother and mother were as white as paper, but then again families are different not everyone looks the same.

"She's my half sister" Matteo whispered in my ear startling me. I guess he saw me staring, and noticed how confused I looked.

"So your father-"

"Is a cheating bastard, yes. Ariane and Cat have the same mother but Ariane looks like our dad and Cat looks like their mother" he stated.

"What happened to their mother?"

"She was unfit so my dad took them away from her and my mother raised them as her own"

"What are you two whispering about" Maribella asked. I hope she didn't hear us, I mentally face palmed.

"Nothing mother" Matteo said.

"Mhmm, sure" she replied.

"So how long have you two been together" Giovanni asked.

"We're not together, I'm his assistant" I said.

"You're his assistant, and he brought you to France on a private jet?" Cat asked, seemingly confused.

"I guess that does sound weird but it's the truth. We're not together" I replied. They replied with their doubtful "okay's" and "alright's". A couple of men and women came out and started to serve us food. Just as I was about to dig in I felt a firm, warm hand on my thigh. I dropped my fork in surprise making everyone turn and look at me. "Sorry you guys, I just got a chill" I replied reassuringly. Everyone nodded and went back to their conversations. I looked over at Matteo to see him staring right at me, watching my reaction to him.

I squirmed and tried to pry his hand off my thigh but he wouldn't budge. This dress is actually kind of short, why did I decide to wear it? You fucked up big time Maya, at first he kept his hand in the same spot then slowly it started to move up my thigh. Still he watched me the whole time making the situation even worse....I am not supposed to be enjoying this. Then he stopped when he finally made it to my panty line. What the fuck? Finish the job, how you gonna get me all horny then stop?

"Maya?" Maribella called.

"Yes?" I answered.

"How long have you been working for Matteo?" she asked. Before I could open my mouth he pressed one of his fingers against my clit and started to rub. I couldn't find the words to answer her, hell I could barely speak.

"Uhhh, for about a mo-month now" I stuttered. He's barely did anything to me and I'm already having trouble talking. There was a loud knock then the sound of the front door opened. In  walked a girl I'd never seen before so I'm assuming that's Ariane.

Followed by her was the girl I knew as Adalie.

"Bonjour ma fille" (Hello my daughter) Maribella said getting up to greet Ariane. "Adalie" she added acknowledging her.

"Frère, je vois que vous avez amené un ami" (Brother, I see you brought a friend) Ariane said smiling at me.

"That is Maya" Cat stated.

"The assistant? What is she doing here" Adalie questioned. He moved his hand back to my thigh but his grip did not loosen.

"She is minding her business Adalie, as should you" Maribella snapped. Adalie's lips began to form a scowl but she quickly caught herself.

"Aucune matière, elle est seulement son jouet pour l'instant mais il m'est promis"  (No matter, she is only his toy for now but he is promised to me) she said taking a seat. I really wish I paid attention in French class, because I'm clueless right now. But I have a feeling that she's talking shit.

" Coupez la merde Adalie, nous ne sera ensemble jamais je ne s'inquiètent pas si elle finirait la mésentente entre nos familles" (Cut the shit Adalie, we will never be together I don't care if it would end the bad blood between our families) Matteo stated calmly, almost too calmly it kinda scared me. Not what he said because obviously I don't know what the fuck they're talking about but the tone in his voice was scary.

"Connaît-elle même votre petit secret Matteo ? Elle courra quand elle découvre"  (Does she even know your little secret Matteo? She'll run when she finds out) Adalie sneered. Secret, okay I'm 99 percent sure that means secret. What is really going on here? I guess I did pay attention in French.

"What secret?" I asked making everyone turn and look at me with bewildered faces.

"Just ignore her Maya, she's crazy" Matteo said holding my hand.

"I thought she couldn't understand us" Giovanni stated.

"I can understand a little bit of it" I replied, which sent them into a frantic, bilingual yelling match. Cat was arguing with Ariane, Gio was trying to calm them down. Maribella and Matteo were both yelling at Adalie. "Hey" I screamed making everyone go silent. "What the hell is going on?" I asked.

"Oh so he really didn't tell you" Adalie smirked.

"Adalie stop" Matteo growled. She just smiled wickedly and rolled her eyes.

"Your little boyfriend here is in the mafia, Matteo if it's a war you want it's a war you'll get" she said bitterly then left the table, stomping out of the house with a slam of the door.

"Adalie wait" Ariane called after her.

"Ariane you know the rules, if you go with her you are now the enemy" Giovanni stated. She looked frustrated for a moment then she sat back down. Again everyone turned to look at me for my reaction.

"You are part of the mafia?" I questioned.

"To put it correctly I run the mafia, I am the boss" he replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 69 15
A black woman named Lucy who works as a Barista at a cafe in New York city and enjoys reading novels ends up working for a stuck up ,snobby , Asian...
480K 21K 32
Zophisa (zo-fee-suh) Johnson, a fearless 22-year-old who's been in the game her whole life. She was raised by the streets and determined to do anythi...
753K 28.1K 59
Jade (jād/) Jade is a girl who is someone you are blessed to have in your life. She has been through hell but always gets back on her feet and shows...
30.5K 518 16
As Natosha and Matteo "Four" Wittstock steps into adulthood and their new lives as a married couple, they are both struggling to make time for one an...