Take it or Leave it (kehlani...

נכתב על ידי jacklyn345

This story is about two girls who fell in love with each other but when one of them has a chance a stardom th... עוד

Characters
Chapter 1 ,
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 (part 2)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 !!
Chapter 10 pt 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 3

480 16 3
נכתב על ידי jacklyn345

Westmont California
9:30 Am
Aaliyah house 🏡

Alex POV
I pulled up to Aaliyah house , but I stopped when I saw another car in the driveway, omg she got Teyana in here , I sighed and slightly rolled my eyes , I knocked on the door and she Didn't answer knocked again I was gettin mad annoyed when the door finally opened I saw a lightskin tatted up girl , um hello is Aaliyah home I hesitated  ,

Yeah she slightly smiled, and opened the door more for me to come in , she's in her bedroom she said I nodded my head, as I walked up the stairs, I swung her door open

Aaliyah POV
I was sitting up on my bed watching tv when all of Sudden someone slammed my door umm hello I said and when I saw who it was I rolled my eyes wassup brother I spoke , Don't wassup me he spoke , who shitted in your cereal this morning I️ chuckled, who is that girl downstairs he said with a attitude , that girl I've been telling you about, omg you did not do it to her , nah she said she not gay I said and rolled my eyes, then why she here or not gone yet , because she said she didn't wanna go home to her grandma or something I said taking my phone out , why tf you not down there with her opening doors and shit for you , why do you care so much I said a little annoyed , whatever but I came over to tell you that I got 10 free tickets to Rihanna bitchhh he said squealing mad hard , omg yasss but who is the rest 8 that coming I said , Why don't you bring 4 ppl and I bring 4 ppl he spoke , I guess but Bestfriend I wanna be with you I said sarcastically , mmh whatever he said with rolled eyes, I laughed I'm hungry babe wanna get something , did you forget your project downstairs, she not a project I spoke truthfully, but she can come with us right I looked up at him ,I don't care.
Rose POV
I was watching Spongbob like a little ass kid on Aaliyah couch I didn't wanna go home because my grandma told me she didn't want me to come home cause something bad happen and she didn't want me to worry so I thought I would just crash here I mean we friends, as soon as I was about to close my eyes I heard footsteps , hey wanna go to Denny's with me and Alex liyah asked me , ugh sure I said , while I looked who Alex I greeted myself I mean what else is better to do "hey my name Rose nice to meet you Alex" oh don't be perfect with me hunty he said putting air behind his ears , I laughed cause he had no hair well cause it was in a ponytail , you ready liyah glared at me , i nodded in response. As we were driving I had a text from an unknown number.

Caller ID:I miss you , when you coming back home 😔
Me:who this ?
Caller ID:This Travis
Me:oh hey T , what wrong
Caller ID:I miss you in my bed with me ☺️ , you know I still have love ❤️ for you
Me:Travis you know what me and you had is gone
Caller ID:can I at least see you , where you at ?
Me:I'm in west mount I have to watch over my grandma but I'll maybe make a trip over to Oakland and we can just talk.

I sighed I really miss him it's just what he did was wrong but I still miss his brown skin  dumb ass

As I'm in my thoughts I feel something rub my leg I looked up and saw liyah on me , who was you thinking bout she asked , nobody I lied , don't lie to me little girl she fakely spazzed , whatever I spoke laughing , we finally made it to Denny's we got it and got settled, it was silent until the waiter came up , yes I wanna orange juice Alex had spoke , liyah looked up at me signing me to go oh yes I wanna water with lemon squeeze , the waiter nodded  his head , can I have a coffee liyah spoke , so you got a boyfriend Alex asked me , nope I'm just Trynna focus on school  , the waiter gave us our food and drinks.

Back at Aaliyah house

Westmont California
12:45 pm

Hey I think I should go I said to liyah , but I want you to stay with me , look I don't know li-
Before I could finish my sentence she put her lips on mine , her lips were so soft and I loved them , I kissed back not knowing what I was doing until I pulled back , I think I should go... the touch of her lips made my heart skip a beat , but I like boys why do I feel this way towards her , I'll see you later she winked at me. I sighed as I walked out her front door.

%%%%%%%

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

23 0 22
this is about a girl having a bsf .. and some how falling in love she didn't know her bsf liked females & she sudden turns out to like them to contin...
902 42 23
The story of a young boy who becomes friends with the girl he likes. Enjoy.
417 32 26
This story is about love and 5 sos and a girl with a dream. Will It Happen???????
137 9 9
A girl in high school has the perfect life anyone could think of, until she meets this girl, a lesbian. They hangout a lot and it makes the girl ques...