Fate Like Fool ♚ BTS×LOVELYZ

By frhwonu-

"This fate like fool cursed me" Two groups, 14 hearts, 2 hearts connected as 1 while the love for the fateful... More

ch • 1
ch • 2
ch • 3
ch • 4
ch • 5
ch • 6
ch • 7
ch • 8
ch • 9
ch • 10
ch • 11
ch • 12
ch • 13
ch • 14
ch • 15
ch • 16
ch • 17
ch • 18
ch • 19
ch • 20
ch • 21
ch • 22
ch • 23
ch • 24
A/N
ch • 25
ch • 26
ch • 28
ch • 29
ch • 30
ch • 31
ch • 32
ch • 33
ch • 34
ch • 35
ch • 36
ch • 37
ch • 38
special 1
btsvelyz❤

ch • 27

1.5K 95 15
By frhwonu-

Jisoo and Myungeun succeeded in going to Lovelyz's waiting room at Show Champion after walking- more like sneaking in tbh.

"WE'VE ARRIVED!!!" the two of them exclaim loudly soon after arriving. The other Lovelyz members welcomed Jisoo and Myungeun with a group hug. "Thanks for braving yourself to come Jisoo-ah. It must be hard on you" Babysoul says, smiling warmly to her dongsaeng.

"Aniya unni, as a member of Lovelyz, I have to give you guys my full support!" Jisoo says, putting on her best smile for her members.

Lovelyz is now having their first comeback after debuting in late 2014 with a new song, 'Hi~'. As you guys know, Jisoo was involved in a ridiculous scandal at this time and couldn't join Lovelyz to debut.

"When is Lovelyz's turn?" Jisoo asks after settling her bag on the couch. "After two more groups and we'll go" Mijoo answered.

( A/N: YASSSSS EVERYONE THE LEE MIJOO IS FINALLY HERE )

"Fighting! I will be cheering for you guys!" Jisoo exclaims happily.

Deep inside, all members are feeling greatly sorry to Jisoo. She is their friend and a member of Lovelyz, yet, all they can do is to give her comforting words. They know how much Jisoo wanted to debut, to stand on stage with the seven of them. They know it so well.

"After this, let's go eat lunch together unni!" Sujeong and Yein say in sync as they cling to Jisoo's arms. She chuckled a bit before patting both of her dongsaeng's head. "Arasso~ I will go and get you guys some drinks!" She says and went out from the room.

Jisoo put on her cap and hide her head with a hoodie so that no one will realize it's her.

The scandal has affected Jisoo in her daily life, which she cannot go anywhere at the outside without covering her face.

The once confident and brave Seo Jisoo is no longer here.

She becomes afraid of meeting other people beside Lovelyz and their manager. As they are the only one who believed in her until the end.

After purchasing all the drinks, she put it inside a plastic bag and was ready to go back before bumping into someone-

"Oww!" Jisoo groans in pain as she fell on her butt.

"OMG! I'm sorry!!" The person says quickly and hold out his hand to help Jisoo up.

Without looking at the person's face first, Jisoo hold onto his hand and when she was gonna stand up, she finally see the person's face.

"H-Hoseok?"

"Seo Jisoo?"

Jisoo's eyes widen in shock, looking at the man in front of her. Her heart beats a skip and it keeps beating faster as each moment past. She quickly reacted with pulling away from his hand and stand up on her own.

Not meeting his eyes, Jisoo lower head to the ground before saying,

"Sorry" and she walks away, in hurry.

"Wait a minute, Jisoo-ah!!!" Hoseok calls her name loudly, resulting to her stopping at her track. He walks towards her slowly, still not believing what is happening now.

It's not a dream... right?

Seo Jisoo is in front of him?

Before he could touch her shoulder, Jisoo had run away from him.

"Wha- Jisoo! Wait!" Hoseok says and run after her.

'No... why is he running after me?!' Jisoo thought as she run, not knowing where to run anymore, she went inside an empty room and lock it. She leans her back against the door and close her mouth with her hand, trying the best not to make any sounds.

"Jisoo-ah, I know you're in there" a voice says from outside the door and Jisoo knows too well of the owner of the voice. It's Hoseok for sure.

"Jiso-"

"STOP IT!!!" She let out a desperate voice, her both hands hug her knees while her body trembles in fear.

No... She won't let Hoseok see her like this. He must already know about that scandal and thought she is a slut and disgusting.

"Please... don't say anything! I can't let you see me like this!" Jisoo says while crying.

After hearing what Jisoo said, his hand that was about to knock on the door stops. He releases a short sigh before leaning his back against the door. The same way Jisoo does right now.

"To make things clear between us, I don't believe in anything you guys said from 2 years ago" Hoseok says while closing his eyes.

Jisoo gasps and it is loud enough for Hoseok to hear her.

'So it's true... they lied about that' he thought to himself.

After a long time of silence,

"Why?" Jisoo braves herself to ask. How can he didn't believed in it? She saw it herself. How much BTS hated Lovelyz before.

"I told you didn't I? You can lean on me" Hoseok says, a small smile curved onto his lips as he remembers the night they made that promise. Even if everyone in the world doesn't believe in her, he will and always do.

"That's why, can you open this door?" He asks softly, realizing that Jisoo is keeping silent.

He doesn't care if Jisoo didn't open the door though, just hearing her voice is enough for him. Hoseok was about to leave, thinking that Jisoo might need her time alone but the sound of the door opened had him freezes for a moment.

He looks back, finding Jisoo who's eyes are red from crying.

The urge to hug her right at this instant just come to his mind and he did it.

Hoseok pulls Jisoo back into the room and close the door before hugging her in his arms. Letting Jisoo's head rest against his chest, he hugs her tighter, not wanting to let go until her tears dried.

"You don't know how much I wanted to hold onto you that day" he says.

He pulls away from the hug and look at her straight in the eyes before planting a kiss on her forehead. "I always believe in you, Jisoo-ah"

"But..how? I mean, your members believed in everything we told them before" Jisoo says, finally letting her curiosity away.

He grins a bit. "I saw you that day before we left the stage. I saw how you cried while mouthing 'sorry' to us. At that moment, I knew you guys are lying" he says.

Jisoo's eyes widen in shock. He saw?!?!?!?!?!

"Wha- Then, what about your members?"

"I told them about it but they don't believed in me. I can see the hatred in their eyes for Lovelyz. They were hurt and angry. The members were not cheerful and talking much a month after that" He says.

"I see..." Jisoo says slowly, remembering the time how Lovelyz were also like that. Losing the one you love with all your heart, it's seriously painful.

"But it's okay now. I've got your back Jisoo-ah. Let's find a way so that BTS and Lovelyz can be together again!"

"Eh? But how can we do that?"

"We will think about that later. I've got to go, BTS needs to perform in minutes" Hoseok says but after realizing the sad face Jisoo makes, he smiled and intertwined their fingers together. Bringing the back of her hand to his lips, he kiss it.

Jisoo blushes from the sudden kiss as her face redden up. "Y-yah!"

"We will meet up again later! This is my kiss of promise for you!" He says cheekily. Smiling brightly to her.

"Tch, you and your pickup lines!"

They laugh together before saying goodbye, following different routes as to not increase suspicion.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jisoo unni, where did you go?" Myungeun asks as soon as she saw Jisoo coming in their waiting room. It's almost time for Lovelyz's turn.

"Ah, sorry I got lost a bit" she says and settle down on the couch. Putting her hand on her chest, her heart is still beating fast from what happened with Hoseok.

'Should I tell the members about this?' Jisoo thought but looking at her members now, it's not the right time. They will lose their focus on stage if she tells them.

Out of sudden, a familiar song is played in the television as seven figures appeared on stage.

BTS's I need U is playing.

Lovelyz watch their performance with soft smiles accompanying their faces. After the song ended, they cheered and claps their hands in excitement.

"I still can't get over by the fact that they are all wearing shorts this time!" Babysoul unni exclaims, trying to hold onto her laughter.

"Yeah, I mean, their legs are much more muscular than their arms that it looks weird!!!"

"Ikr HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA"

While they are laughing, Kei looks at each of their faces. Trying to find out whether it's a real smile or not.

The story that took place 2 years ago are still haunting them and they can't get over it yet.

We betrayed them.

We hurt them.

After BTS debuted, they were not that big. It was a small beginning but looking at them now, it's hard to believe they are the same people we knew from the past.

Even so, Lovelyz supported BTS in secret. They collected enough money to buy their albums, borrowed manager oppa's phone to watch BTS mv, vote for them in music shows.

They thought this is the only way they got to say,

" I'm sorry "

~~~~~~~~~~~

[ jhope's POV ]

"Hobie, where did you go?" Jin hyung asks me after we finish our performance.

"Ahh, a staff needed help so I went to help" I answered quickly, afraid if he notices something is off. I walk to the sink and wash off my makeup. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, my lips begin to spread wider as I smile.

I can finally hold her again.

Out of sudden, a familiar song begins to play in the television. I look up to the tv and it's Lovelyz's turn to perform.

Moving my gaze to the members, each of them is using their phone. Sigh...they are doing it again.

I switch on my phone and look at the comments for Lovelyz's video. It fulls of hate comments. Tch, by just looking at the usernames, I know who is it.

"Don't you guys think this is going too far?"I ask, trying the best to control my emotions from bursting out.

The maknae line look at me with a poker face expression as the hyungs just ignore me. Sigh... why can't they stop this already?

If you are asking what they are doing now,

They are commenting on Lovelyz's video. All of it is about how much they hated the group. I didn't join with them as I already know the truth but one day, I saw what they commented.

" What a shame. A group with full of fakes "

" Red Velvet is better than this group "

" Uglyz suits them better. What is so lovely about a group full of sluts "

" If they disband right now, no one will notice "

" Just disband bitches "

" You got no talents nor skills wtf are you doing on stage "

I couldn't say anything about this and stopping them will only raise more hatred to Lovelyz.

They are hurt and the pain is too much for them to handle. Being betrayed by the one you loved, it's hard to get over it. Moreover when it's a friend and the bond is broken in front of their eyes.

"Hoseok-ah, one more time you defended that group of bitches, you're out of this group" Suga hyung says sternly. I sigh, not like this is the first time he ever told me that.

I went out from the waiting room and calls someone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Bang PDnim, we need to talk"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong everyone~ another update is here ><

Sorry if this chapter doesn't contain that much information about what happened ~

Please comment your thoughts for this chapter and vote if you enjoyed this chapter^^

I will update again when I have the time~

frhwonu-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.1K 29
Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are on different paths in life. Though they have gone to the same university for a while they've never met. That is unti...
126K 4.5K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
321K 11.6K 30
Kim Taehyung would never have imagined how worse his life could be. The one thing he loved more than anything was his family. But when his happy fami...
29.9K 1.7K 52
"What's one of your secrets?" she asks, looking down at their intertwined fingers. "I'm afraid," he says quietly. "Of what?" "Of us." *** Kim Taehyu...