βœ…Drown Out (Jordan Sweeto)βœ…

By Emochickluna1

Kinda half mature-ish? Jesse was a normal teenage girl. It just so happened that she went to school with Kyle... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N
A/N
Chapter 34

Chapter 33

47 2 0
By Emochickluna1

Jesse's P.O.V.

I was around eight months pregnant now. More or less closer to nine than eight. The baby was due in three weeks, and Jordan and I were preparing the nursery.

We decided to keep the gender a surprise, so the room was white with different animals (and a yoshi since Jordan insisted his child should love yoshi).

We hadn't decided on a name yet either. Jordan was finishing painting the large yoshi on the wall opposite to the white crib. I was setting books on shelves and also stuffed animals.

We were both so excited for the new baby coming. Jordan said he might want a few more as well.

------------------

I know, it's super short and I'm sorry but I have good news! You guys get to pick the name and gender of the baby c: if you don't care about the gender, comment some boy and girl names and I'll pick one of them. I hope you enjoyed see you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 307 30
When Jacey loses her memory and doesn't remember her best friend, what happens when she bumps into him at Warped Tour? Will they find love or will Ja...
42.2K 1.1K 11
1st you meet Johnnie. Then you meet Bryan. Then you go to Warped Tour with them?? It's a dream isn't it? Nope!!! Go on a journey with Johnnie and fal...
4.2K 91 37
okay sorry for the cringe of this book i wrote it like two years ago ): _____ mike fuentes fanficton _____ rylee cant forget about mike. when she goe...
196K 6.7K 58
This is a Kyle David Hall x Johnnie Guilbert story. They are at Warped. To know more you just have to read the story. If you are homophobic then don'...