Sabogness: Story of the Hello...

Od JeinaMorals

this is a hello to Ashley Some mature content Viewers please read this with caution But it is proved to mak... Více

Goodbye

Hello

30 1 1
Od JeinaMorals

Hello there. This is another way of saying hello by writing every single nonsensical thing that comes into mind. Basically i want to tell you hello. I would never want to say goodbye to you, except if you are a crazy person who escaped rehab. Sorry for the surprisingly not that harsh words. I wanted to tell you how i feel about a pineapple pen. A pen that you stick on a pineapple does not make it a pineapple pen. A pineapple pen comprises of 2 main ingredients, pineapple and ink. If the pineapple juice is mixed with the ink and the housing of the pen is used out of pineapples then it is now a pineapple pen.

Anyway i now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss strawberries. Yehey! And you're dead.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

197K 4.8K 41
It is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
374K 13.2K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
Rajput's Od ShyD

Nezařaditelné

26.1K 1.5K 33
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
17.7K 938 47
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...