Who To Choose?//Jacob Or John...

By lizzyrules34

Johnny or Jacob More

Moving
Johnny!!
Melanie Martinez fans
Talking to Johnny
Not Him!
Melanie Martinez Concert!!
Best day ever!!
surprises
Friends?
Ending
Yes or no?
😄
plz?

Moving into my New house

25 2 0
By lizzyrules34

Elizabeth pov
So were here in my new neighboorhood i turn my head and guess who i see. Johnny Orlando. "Johnny" i shout , he turns around and sees me and says hi back. My mom and dad say "ooooooo" i just turn around and give them "are you kidding me" look and they just turn around and take the stuff out. Then thats when i realized Jacob Sartorius with Johnny . I realize that am jacobs neighbor. Thats great!!😐 
Then i help my mom and dad take the stuff out of the trunk . I go inside our new house and find a room. I go all the way down the hall and see a big room so i chose that one. I look out the window and see Johnny and Jacob. I go down the stairs and bring my stuff up the room.(6 hours later)
  Omg!! I love how beautiful  my room looks like!!

I was ran down the stairs and smelled cinammon rolls. I told my mom if i could go meet the neighborhood she said yes . I grabbed 2 cinammon rolls and went outside. I walked to this small area and sat down on the bench . "Heads up" someone said. I looked up and "OUCH" i screamed. I just got hit in the head with a basket ball ."Sorry" someone said i turn around and look who it is .........Great......

Hope you like it bye💖update later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.5M 26.7K 57
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
437K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
381K 33.4K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)