Original poems :)

Bởi AverageTeenageGurl

Original poems all written by me, steal them and you pay! Xem Thêm

Authors Message!
Love - Poem
Defiant - Poem
Have you ever felt? - Poem
Embers - Poem
Run away with me - Poem
Just 'a boy'
When I close my eyes
Trust
Is it a game?
Prince charming
Drowning myself in music
Crush
Crying at midnight..
Broken heart </3
Do you see me?
Look at me now.
Torn in two

Sharp pains that never fade...

31 0 0
Bởi AverageTeenageGurl

Do you ever get that sharp pain? That pain that travels through your chest, pushing every inch of it towards your heart. The type of pain you only receive when you're waiting for that person to finally reply. That pain you get when someone tells you something that makes you feel really, really, really complete.

But that pain isn't always a good pain.

It's also that pain you get when you hate the way your body is viewed by both yourself and that person. That person who viewed you as a toy. That person that touched you in every way you could imagine... Good and bad. That person that ripped your heart to pieces and broke down your walls until all you're left with is self loathe. You hate yourself. You hate the daily reminders of what haunts you in your dreams. Not only your dreams, your room. For that was where it all fell apart... Yeah, that pain never fades.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.6K 95 36
الشخصيات عايلة خالد الابو خالد يبلغ من العمر ٥٠ ويشتغل وعنده شركة زوجته ساره عمرها ٤٤ حنونه وتخاف على عيالها وطيوبه الأبناء سعود عمره ٢٦ يشتغل م...
31.8K 1.1K 155
Most of this is sad, any TW will be at the start of them I'm a 16 y/o just wanting to share some of my poetry with people other than my friends :] (A...
21.7K 453 49
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
23.4K 1.1K 110
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...