The Potter Triplets: book 1 (...

By Bambi1199

This is a harry potter fan fiction, what if there wasn't one chosen one. What if there were three? This is a... More

Prologue
Meet Sophie Potter
Meet Cassidy Lemmon
Chapter 1: the letter
Chapter 2: Diagon Alley
Chapter 3: Hogwarts
Chapter 4: the Prank
Chapter 5: the Three Headed Dog named Fluffy
Chapter 6: the Troll
Chapter 7: My first flying lesson
Chapter 8: detention
Chapter 9: Quiditch
Chapter 10: Christmas
Chapter 11: My first quiditch game
Chapter 12: Norbert
Chapter 13: the unicorn-blood drinking creep
Chapter 14: I told you so
Chapter 15: We saved the wizward world

Meet Max Potter

1.9K 43 6
By Bambi1199

My name is Max Remus Potter, I live with my younger twin sister and my younger twin brother at my aunt and uncles house. They treat us horribly, but weirdly enough they tolerate me. Maybe that's because I always do what they ask me too and I never do something against the rules, Sophie on the other hand has got this task to break every rule there is. Our parents died when we were one and I got this vivid dream about a green light and I scream, I don't know who that woman is but I got the feeling that I know her from somewhere. I like to read and go to school, Sophie hates it. Some people don't even believe it when we say we're twins, actually some times I don't believe it either. I totally hate sports, that's because I have asthma and I just can't do any sort of sports. I'm so horrible at them that they even don't let me play during gym anymore, I often hurt someone or myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 860 41
BOOK ONE OF THE ENCHANTED SERIES "The ones with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approach... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as th...
278K 3.4K 24
Hey everyone!So I've decided to write Harry Potter Preferences!Just a few things:These are based off the movie because I've only read the first three...
242K 6.2K 45
"They held you. Without question. Without reason beyond love." "Come back to me." Entering your fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiza...
17.2K 470 39
If every person we loved leave us, could we make our mind to love anyone? Either you love them so they can leave, or you don't love them so they won'...