Sherlock Oneshots

Bởi MoriartysVillain

-COMPLETED-SEE PT 2-I will be writing JOHNLOCK, MYSTRADE, SHERIARTY, AND TEEN!LOCK/OR KID!LOCK And I will a... Xem Thêm

Teen!Lock #1
Johnlock #1
Mystrade #1
Parent!Lock
Sheriarty #1
JohnLock #5
Teen!Lock #2
Mystrade #3
JohnLock #2
Sheriarty #2
Comment Below Pwease.
Teen!Lock #3
Authors Note
Teen!Lock #4
Sheriarty #3
Sheriarty #4
Johnlock #3
Johnlock #4
Johnlock-ish #5
Mystrade #4
Should this be a book? Moriarty Fanfiction
Johnlock #6
JohnLock#7 Pt.1
JohnLock#7,Pt.2
Teen!Lock #5
John!lock #8 Pt.1(?)
John!lock #8 Pt. 2
Freebatch #1?

Mystrade #2

6.7K 178 191
Bởi MoriartysVillain

•The Robbery•

'Mycroft...we have a robbery in process'

'Why would I be interested in a robbery?, tell your DI Lestrade'

'Because Greg is inside at gunpoint'

~~~

"What's going on?"
Asked Mycroft as Anthea closed the door behind him.
"Me and Sherlock had been on a case with Greg but he had to go to the bank and almost an hour later Sherlock gets called upon by Donovan that Greg was stuck inside a robbery taking place"

"How long ago was this?"

As John went to speak Sherlock stepped in.
"Approximately an hour ago"

"Do you have eyes inside the place?"

"Over here!"
Yelled Sergeant Donovan pointing towards her screens. Mycroft and the others all walked over and Mycroft started deducing the robber.
"That's the robber"
"Obviously Anderson, you think Mycroft has a low IQ like you"
"Girls" John said. Anderson snarled and growled under his breath forcefully zipping up his forensic jacket. Mycroft sighed looking at both.

The robber:
Wife, troubling marriage, two dogs, safety is on the gun, obviously he's inexperienced, first time doing something like this, otherwise strong and observant.

"He doesn't know what he's doing-"

"How can you tell?" Asked Donovan.

"Look at the gun, he has the safety on" Deduced John and everyone gives him a glare.

"Good deduction, John. He's catching up faster than you lot"
Commented Sherlock, John smiled at him.

"Are you guys done flirting?"
Sherlock and John gave him a death stare. Mycroft knew something was going on between them he just couldn't tell how far.
"Greg."
"What?"
"Can we please focus on Greg?! Or did we forget he's inside with a stupid robber pointing the gun at him!"

"Yes, sorry Mycroft" Said John.

"Have you called him yet?"
"Not yet"
"Well what are you waiting for?"
"Right, sorry"
Donovan picked up the phone on the table and started dialing the banks number. They can then start hearing the ringing from the camera inside the bank where the robber looks around and walks over behind the first window.

They can hear people mumbling, and whimpering whilst Gregory has his eyes planted on the robber.

"His name is Dan Phillips, no known criminal record, attended Oxford university, married, no kids and has two dogs"

Informed Donovan as she hears the mans voice.

"Hi, my name Sally Donovan and I am the sergeant inspector at the London Scotland Yard and I just wanna talk with you, will that be alright?"

"What do you want?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all I just want you to please let the innocent people go."

"And if I don't?"

"Well, we have our men extract you out of there by using a gas which could harm you and the people around you. Plus you have one of our men inside."

"Is that right?"

"Very, look at the man sitting in front window three"

The robber takes a look behind him and Greg waves at him almost like he wants to pounce at him.

"I'm not just gonna let him leave"

"How about I propose something to you...that sound good?"

"What is it?"

"How about uhm, I don't know you let the woman and children go and man ou-"

"I'm not going to let your guy out!"

"Alright that's fine but listen to me"

"People are getting hungry in there, just let the women and children go and we'll send a harmless pizza man go in" - "Hows that sound?"

"Ok. Just this once. But you can't imprison me for more than 3 years for this"

"We'll talk later now do it"

Donovan hangs up the phone and the robber, they see him gather up all the women and children. Their terrified faces exit the building one by one. Kids and their mothers covering her eyes from the scorching sun walking toward the police men taking some to check their health with the paramedics.

"I'll be the man to go inside"
John says taking his keys out of his pocket setting it on the table.
"No, your not , I am"

Mycroft stops him and glares at him deeply hopefully letting him show the sadness he's let himself feel at this moment.

"O-ok" John whispers.

"Has anybody called for the pizza man?"
Asked Mycroft worryingly rubbing his thumb against his black umbrella.

"Anderson is going to pick it up right now actually"

Says Donovan carefully inspecting the cameras.

"Tell him to hurry up"

~~~

Anderson breathlessly comes running back with two boxes of pizza and the whole delivery boy outfit.

"Get out of those clothes"

"Why?"

"Because I'm doing it not you"

"No, I wan-"

"I could get ruin your life in less than 24 hours, Anderson if you don't listen to me"

"But-"

"Anderson, just listen to Him will you?" Sherlock impatiently said eyeing Anderson who is looking back at Mycroft.

"Fine..." "Just wear everything I have, I have extra clothes in my car."

"Aren't you gonna change first, dumbarse". Sherlock mutters at him.

"Sherlock..." John mumbles warningly.

"Whatever"

"Go! Anderson"

Mycroft walks with him over to his car to grab his work clothes and they change inside one of the police trucks.

Mycroft comes out with the whole ordeal.

Baggy, khaki shorts, black Nikes, red uniform shirt with the Marco's pizza symbol on the right of the shirt, and the black uniform jacket.

"I never thought I'd see you with shorts on" Sherlock snorted.

"Shut up, little brother"

"Alright, Mycroft so what we'll have you do is simply give him the pizza, get inside if possible and convince him to let everyone out"
"And I'm also putting you on this mic so we can hear you and him. Got it?"
"Got it"
"Ok, go"

Donovan rings up the robber. Dan.

"Hello?"

"Hi, remember me from earlier I had called you"

"Yes, what do you want now?"

"You see the man walking toward you?"

The robber looks out through the window,
"Yes"
"That's your pizza delivery guy,he simply just wants to give your pizza to enjoy, alright?"

"Whatever, but if he's one of your men I swear I'll hurt one of these people-"

"He isn't, trust me"

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"Just trust me"

And with that the robber hangs up and starts walking toward Mycroft at he door. Slowly the robber opens the door suspiciously, forcefully dragging Mycroft inside and Sherlock, John, and Donovan who are listening with their Mic's hear a grunt come out of Mycroft.

"Sir, look I don't want any trouble. I just came to give you your order"

"Are you with the force?"
"N-no"
"I swear if your fucking lying to me-"
The robber threateningly steps toward Mycroft giving him slight pushes toward him.

"I swear"
The robber eyes him for a moment and forcefully takes the pizza boxes setting them aside on the table with the checks.

"Sit down! There"

He points to where Greg is sitting and he does so acting very afraid.
He is...but for him. Greg.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. How about you?"

"You think he scares me. Pfft, no I was just acting."

"Heh, I was about to pounce at him for threatening you like that"

Mycroft blushes looking down at the ground.

"You ok?"
Greg places a hand on Mycroft's back rubbing it in circle motions.
Mycroft simply nods, smiling at him.

"Mycroft?. Mycroft can you hear me?"

Donovan's voice comes through Mycroft's ear piece inside.
"Yeah"
"Is that Donovan?" Whispered Greg.
Mycroft nods holding a finger up towards him.

"Are you going to talk to him any time soon?"

"Can't you see I just got here!"
Mycroft angrily whispered out.

"Hey! Who said you can talk!"
Mycroft looks up at the man whose pointing the gun at him. His hand is shaking.

"Look you can act all puff, but I know you have no idea how to use that thing with your safety on."

"Heh, how do you know? You know nothing about me"

"Mycroft"
Both Donovan said through the earpiece as well as Greg.

"Let's see... You have a failing marriage with your wife whom you beet every night, you have two dogs, your an inexperienced man who has never in his life done something stupid as this. You have a heart condition which you don't seem to know about yet, but if I were you I'd stop this mess and run along toward the hospital. Now, you have almost no money, which is the likely reason why your doing this. You used to go to a boarding school when you were a child suggesting by the pin you have from a school in Bedford. A-"

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

The robber forcefully grabs Mycroft by his shirt and pins him to a window slot managing to make Mycroft get hit with the glass cover.

"Hey!" Greg stands up, ready to punch him in his stupid face.

"You sit down! Or I'll shoot you!"
Mycroft glances at him mentally telling him it's okay.

"Alright" He backs down with his hands up, kneeling.

"Who are you?!"
"I'm the man that can ruin your life in matter of seconds before you even blink twice. I can destroy you"

"Oh, really?"
"Very"
"Heh, you think your smarter than these idiots out there. I know your with the force like he is"
"You've got it wrong there buddy"
"Have I, huh. Do I!?"
The robber points the gun into Mycroft's neck taking the safety out cocking it.
"You do, you know why?"
"Oh, why won't you tell me"
The robber said sarcastically.
Mycroft gets closer to his face barely touching noses.

"Because I am the government...in other words, I own them"

Mycroft whispers harshly eyeing him and seeing his scared looks on his face. The man pushes him toward the ground making Mycroft grunt and Lestrade tackles him to the ground.

Quickly disarming the man, Greg throws at him two punches, one on each side before taking out his pocket knife he always carries around and sets it on his neck.

The mans ragged breaths could be felt as Greg sets his knees on his chest.

"Don't you ever! You idiot to try and attempt something like that...because I will have you pinned to a death penalty and you will regret everything you just said and did, you understand me?"

The man nods quickly.

"But since I was having a nice day today I'll just have you imprisoned for 5 years for robbery and keeping an official, hostage, you understand me?!"
Yelled Greg.

"Y-yes..-"
"What? I couldn't hear you"
"Yes!, sir!"
"Ok, I thought so, now get your arse up"
Greg angrily brought him to his feet and pushes him up against the table in front of him.

Greg reads to him the police caution

(Brits version of naming the Miranda rights)

"You have cuffs?" He asks Mycroft first. Mycroft throws at him a pair and Greg starts locking it around his wrists while reading him the rights,

"You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defense if you do not mention, when questioned, something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence."

(Their words they use are different than in America for those that don't know)

"Understood?"
"Yes, sir"
"Perfect!"

Greg starts taking him out the door while Mycroft leads everyone out.

They set the man inside Donovan's car and Sherlock and the other congratulate him, including Mycroft.

Mycroft and Greg had stayed afterwards after having had helped set everyone packed ready to go and they leave including Sherlock and John.

"That was some nice work you did in there" Said Mycroft in his unusual soft voice.

"Oh, that was nothing. I would've done that for anybody. You know just doing my job"

"Would you?"
Greg looks at him questioningly.
"Would I what?"
"Helped anyone?"
"Oh,....well maybe not everyone, but I did it cause you were in danger and frankly that man unraveled the beast in me when I saw him gunning you like that"

Greg smiles shyly and Mycroft smiled.

Mycroft gently placed his hand on Greg's chin lifting it up to look into his eyes and he slowly leans in coming in contact with Greg's lips.

Greg's breath gets hitched at the back of his throat by the sudden action made first by Mycroft.

They kiss nervously, but then Greg starts to get comfortable with the situation he places his cold hand against Mycroft's warm cheeks caressing it softly.

Mycroft pushes Greg's hips toward his wanting to feel everything about him this instant.

They pull back for a very well needed breath and stare at each other smiling and blushing too.

"I-I love you Mycroft"
Mycroft smiles, chuckling a bit.
"I love you too, Inspector Gregory"
Greg laughs leaning in for a needed, loving kiss

"Get a room!"
Yelled Sherlock from across the street. Walking with John.
"I thought you were gone!"
Questioned Greg.
"Ha!, no...we knew something was gonna happen between you too"
Laughed John as he said it.

"Whatever, just kiss me...don't mind them"
Greg reconnects them with a smile on their lips as they kiss once again.

~~~
Soooo, I know this one was really long by it was a work of process that took 3 hours...and a little more because I wanted it to be perfect....

Was it!? Comment below
And
If you love longer OneShots as such like this one pwweeaasse let me know okay?
Okay...bye!
~Erin

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

700K 21.6K 200
Hello to the Sherlockians of the vast Wattpad world! I am happy to present a whole bunch of BBC Sherlock imagines! I understand if some of you read...
71K 1.5K 42
Johnlock oneshots, alternative universes, and songfics. [COMPLETED]
105K 4.7K 65
[Discontinued] These are oneshotes I used to write years ago, but haven't in a while as my life has moved on. It is unlikely I will ever post more of...
3.3K 101 23
johnlock oneshots only on prompts and requests no prompts, nor art, nor charachters belong to me