The Boy Living Next Door - ed...

By miskookiee

[COMPLETED] // Rewriting soon. ⚠May contain smut while reading⚠ || Taehyung x Reader Falling for the boy liv... More

•one•
•two•
•three•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty-one•
•twenty-two•
•twenty-three•
•twenty-four•
•twenty-five•
•twenty-six•
•twenty-seven•
•twenty-eight•
•twenty-nine•
•thirty•
•thirty-one•
Character Questions
Special Chapter
04/16/21

•four•

18.3K 390 651
By miskookiee

"Wow. You look... beautiful"

"Me? Hah whatever you're lying" I turned around looking in the mirror 'this isn't me' I had thought.

"What are you talking about?" He came closer grabbing my waist and layed wet kisses on my neck.

"Do I really have to wear this" I asked with a pout.

"Yes. It turns me on Y/N" He turns you around and faces me with his dazed eyes.

"You're so pretty I couldn't help it" he slightly shoves me to the wall and kisses me roughly while one hand was on my breast with the laced fabric.

"Y/N"

"Hmm?"

"Y/N"

"What?"

"Y/N!?"

"Y/N!?"

A familiar voice had kept repeating in my mind who was tha-

"I'M UP"

"Holy Jesus Y/N"

"Ah jungkook... good morning...."

"Haha good morning. Get ready let's get some breakfast"

"Breakfast? You don't even know places here Kookie"

"Google duh" he smirked, then giggled and closed my door.

What the hell was that dream about?? I couldn't tell who the guy was in my dream. He must be someone close? J-Jungkook...? N-no no way.

I got up and washed my face. I stood there looking at the mirror wondering who the hell was he.

I went to one of suitcases and picked out an oversized pull over and wide legged jeans with an oversized jean jacket.

"Readyyy~~" I came out and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch.

"Is the jacket new?"

"Hmm... how'd u know?"

"You usually don't wear leather. Lucky guess?"

"Mhmm, whatever so what's for breakfast?"

"This one cafe nearby"

"Park Cafe?"

"No its called Yoonies"

|time skip|

"Hellooo welcome to Yoonies where all dishes are made with love~~"

Hahaha I'm sorry but that was probably the most unsatisfying thing I've ever heard.

"H-hello there" I tried so hard not to laugh but he looked like he hated his job so much while forcing to greet us.

"Uh hey there..can we get a table for 2?"

"Sure, right this way" We followed behind him as he led us to a table by an old couple with a little boy.

"I'll be back with drinks" the man had left us looking exhausted as if he worked quite hard to get us a table.

"Aww honey look at those two love birds. It reminds me of us when we were teenagers" the old lady looked at us and smiled sweetly.

"U-uh n- we're not dating. We're best friends actually" Jungkook corrected the lady and tried to smile. Although, the smile seemed different.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry!-"

"Don't mind my wife.. she's a bit.. weird today.."

"Everyday" the little boy said and him and his grandfather laughed away.

We got out breakfast and unfortunately today was Jungkooks last day with me. He had to go back because of his new job.

I got to the apartment and there he was again. Standing there in his black suit.

I'm always feeling a little uncomfortable when I'm around him..

"Hey"

"Hey"

And the awkward silence between us begins.

"Are you just gonna stand there or...?"

"Waiting for you to move..."

"Well I'm waiting for you to open the door so we can talk"

"Fine" I took out my key from purse and unlocked the door.

"Where's that guy?" He walked in the apartment as if it was his own.

"Jungkook? He left to Busan"

"Oh"

"Why do you ask?" I looked up to him to see him gazing over me with seductive eyes.

"W-what?"

"Nothing"

"Okay.. well I guess just sit there because I'm going to shower and I swear if you steal anything whatever yo-"

He came at me roughly kissing my lips.

"T-Tae-"

I tried to move away but he gripped both my hands onto the wall. His lips were soft and sweet. I didn't want to give in to a total stranger that lives next door. I raised my knee up to kick his balls but he quickly caught on and picked me up into my room.

"Hey what the hell!" I yelled until he finally put me down on the bed. He got on top of me and dead looked me in the eyes.

"I've been waiting for awhile now to get my chance but people were in my way"

"I'm going to call the cops if you don't let me go"

"Call them. But I don't think you would call the police on someone you've been thinking and dreaming about"

The dream?

"Y/N I saw you that night"

Oh my god. He saw me?? I wasn't intentionally looking for some entertainment.. I just accidentally walked in on him..

"H-how- I just saw the door open and thought maybe you were getting robbed I didn't kno-" He interrupted me with his kiss.

How embarrassing.

His tongue made a way in and unfortunately I let him in. His hands start to remove my leather jacket as the other hand pins my hands down above me.

I stopped kissing him.

"I don't want to do this"

"I know you don't want to but my body keeps telling me to come to you for some reason, so I want to find out what it's trying to say"

Is he being serious right now?

One of his hands reach up underneath my pull over, feeling at my breast, teasing the bud with his finger. His other hand running up and down softly on my side while he leaves wet spots on my neck until he finds the fabric at his lips and stops.

His eyes dark but filled with so much lust and desire.

Am I really going to let this happen?

"Are you okay with this? I can stop here if you aren't" he asks, his eyes never leaving mine. His voice felt sincere, like he wanted to make sure I was really okay with what will happen at this very moment.

Am I fine with this? I should've gone when I had the chance but didn't. Why? I've gotten myself in a lot of trouble with this one and I might not be able to get out.

I nodded slowly and he took that as a yes and proceeded. He slowly slides the pull over off over my head, throwing it beside us. He unclips my bra exposing the naked skin. His touches were soft and gentle, careful with it and admiring  the beauty infront of him. I could feel my face turn a bright red, covering ny cheeks with my hands.

He laughs cutely and and kisses me in reassuring me that it's completely okay. He stops and goes down to my neck then down my to breast. He sucks on one while a hand gropes the other so diligently. I couldn't help but let out a slight moan. He moves down to my belly button and then down my jeans. He slowly unzips it revealing the black laced panties. He takes the jeans off and throws them down. He smirks, removing the material blocking his way and dives right in, his tongue already on my clit, warm it felt as heavy breaths slip out from my mouth.

"I'm guessing you like that?" He says, putting in his long slender finger, reaching the spot you can't do on your own.

"Fuck, you're soaking" he smirks, his devilish eyes never wanting to leave as he slowly licks the sweetness from his finger.

I looked at him hungrily, getting on my knees, sliding his black slacks down. Sliding down his slacks revealing an exciting member beneath the cotton fabric. I pull down his briefs and my eyes went wide. With no time to waste, he pushes my head down, wrapping my mouth around his pulsating length. I sucked the tip making him toss his head back from the pleasure. I bobbled my head back and forth, letting the saliva trickle down my lips and onto my breasts.

"I'm going to call you my baby" with his husky voice, I look up and see him closing his eyes while licking his lips. Those lips.

He pulls gently on my hair and tosses his head back again, groaning in delight. I could feel everything in my body heat up, the wetness between my legs dripping.

"Baby I'm gonna fuck you so good" he smirks, turning my body around, his rough hands sliding down from my ass to my back, pushing me down into the sheets.

"God your ass Y/N. Should've been your best friend instead, fuck you're beautiful"

His right hand grasping at the soft skin, putting his member inside me. I moaned in response.

"Tae- I think it's too bi-" I screamed once he thrusted, tears began to form from the pressure. He takes my free hands behind my back as he holds them in place.

Oh god. He's so fucking big and I can't take that it anymore. The rougher his thrust became, the more I didn't feel anymore pain. It was more pleasing than anything.

"God baby you're so tight" his husky voice starts shaking, grabbing at my skin and groping my breast. He felt so good. All that slipped out of my mouth were the sweet sounds of my moans that Taehyung realized he loved hearing.

"I'm going to cu-"

"Nope baby not until I cum" his voice gets deeper and turns me back around facing him and spits on my clit before putting his member in again. Our moans colliding with each other that it felt illegal to even listen. I grip his smooth back with my nails digging in. The room was quiet you could only hear our heavy breathing and the mix of moans, the sound of skin against one another.

"Baby I'm almost there" I arch my back at his rough thrusting. He sucks on my neck leaving love marks. I could probably never go out again.

"I'm cumming" we both said and he quickly takes it out, letting himself finish.

"Damn baby you fuck so good" He laid down beside me and kissed my forehead. I laid there on the bed breathless. He was so... can't describe the what just happened but I could tell you it felt too good.

"Where you going?"

"Washing up" I got out of bed and covered myself with a towel.

"Not just yet" he picked me up off my feet and put me back down on the bed.

"Round 2?"

He's crazy because I won't be able to walk tomorrow if we do this again. He's already torn me apart.

"Yes" He takes off my towel, with greedy eyes and a smirk.

"Give me another hour?"

_______________________________________

Heyy!! Finally updated yayayayay! This chapter was just akskkdldlc

A longer chapter this time to full up from the last. The ending of this one kinda just falls apart bc I had other things on my mind so I apologize 🐘🐘

So the real question is... who's the first that she did it with?? 👀👀

Next chapter soon! 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.2K 48
A Min Yoongi FF {READERxYOONGI} (smuty) Highest Ranking: #1 -yoongi out of 97.6K books. #3 -bangtan out of 80.2K book...
8.3K 320 12
Taehyung x yn She fell first; but he fell harder <3
15.4K 914 34
Jimin had been to many parties, all of them he'd been convinced by his two best friends to attend, He never thought that this one change not only his...
1.2K 93 17
Namjoon is best friend with Rose where he falls for Rose's brother Seokjin Im very new to writing and this is my first ff and starting it may be bori...