Dating Him (A Cameron Dallas...

By magcon_lover10

A 17 year old girl is constantly being beat by her foster parents. She has finally had enough and leaves earl... More

Dating Him (A Cameron Dallas Story)
About me
The Beating
Staying With Khaleah
The Letter & Tweet
School
New Boyfriend Old Boyfriend
Swing Out
Packing Up For Magcon
The Long Drive To TN
Meeting Cam and Matt
Meeting The Rest
Confessions
The Dream And To The Mall
Officialy Friends
Surprise!
Acting Fast and Hospital
Trying And Fights
Magcon
Waking Up
Meeting My Real Parents
Couple Or Nah?
Seeing An Old Friend
Prank Time
Its All Fun And Games Until Someone Gets Thrown Out Of A Window
Pregnancy Scares
Last Days Together
Joining
Pregnant
Texas
Lies
Breakups
Kidnapped
READ
Indiana
Waking Up
Catching Up
Party
Date Night
Old Friend
I'm Alright
Meet Up With Cam
Back
GNO
Waking Up (NOT THE END!)
Bog Plans
Visitor
Negative
Stay With Me
Playroom
You Can't
Cutter Cutter Peanut Butter
Date Night
The Wedding
The House
Depressing State
I'm Sorry
Pregnant but No Hope Left
Mistake
Everyone Visits
Mental Hospital
Pop
Sick

Phew

1.2K 23 2
By magcon_lover10

₩3 Days Later₩. (I changed the baby name to Madison)

Haley's Pov.

I haven't left the hospital yet. I told Cameron to go home and get some sleep. The only thing he did was leave to take a shower. I showered at the hospital.

We're currently sitting in my hospital room waiting for the doctor to tell me what's going on with our baby. Our baby girl, Madison.

The doctor walks in holding her wrapped up in a blanket, a pacifier in her mouth and a pink hat in her head.

"She's all healthy, now." The doctor says handing her to me. Tears brim my eyes as I smile with joy. God she's so beautiful.

Cameron's Pov.

I watch as Haley holds our new baby girl. "She's so beautiful, just like her mama." I whisper. Haley lets a few tears slip down her cheeks.

I quickly wipe them away and kiss her cheek. I went out to the car an got that baby's car seat. I brought it back in to her room and set it on the chair.

Haley handed me Madison and I held her for a while before putting her in her car seat. I picked up the car seat and grabbed Haley's hand.

I knew that we had a long journey ahead of us but I knew we would be two of the greatest parents in the world.

This book is officially over! BUT I will make a book called 'The Life of Madison Dallas' and it will be about her growing up and stuff. Hope you enjoyed it and I will get on to writing The Life of Madison Dallas! (So basically The Life of Madison Dallas is the 2nd book but you don't have to read the first book to understand it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 5.7K 38
After all the abuse at home, Bailey Smith, who is only 16, goes to a high school party and gets drunk to clear all the bad memories. After drinking a...
2.4K 58 22
*COMPLETED* A girl who is best frends with cammeon dallas what happenes when they end up having fellings for each other. What happens when Matthew Es...
5.7K 244 23
She is a 17 year old girl, she has one more year before she moves away from her he'll hole aka her stepdad. The thing is she has been trying to get t...
11.1K 211 33
19 year old Alexandra is a rich girl with the ownership of seven different companies. However, she had never felt loved since she was ten when a car...