RWBY theories

By KnightoftheRWBYVerse

I decided to make this book to outline some of my favorite theories and will try to prove them. I will go lat... More

Summer Rose isn't actually dead?
Ruby Rose is the Winter maiden
RWBY happens in Ruby's head.
RWBY Opening tell the entire plot to the show.
Ozpin is the Antagonist
The White Fang are actually in the Right.
Most of the Schnee family are liars and war hungry
Dust corrupts humans
Grimm were human or Faunus
RWBY is in reality a giant chess game.
Adam's Wilt and Blush is about as powerful as Jetstream Sam's Muramasa
Ozpin is dead.
Jaune Arc is the unluckiest man in RWBY.
RWBY's events never happen. RWBY is a Battle of Ideals between Salem and Ozpin.
Volume 3's opening is about Ozpin not Cinder?
Pyrrha was the most Overpowered RWBY character?!?
Ruby's silver eyed warrior power was referred to even before the start of RWBY.
Blake Belladonna is she a good person or a poison?
Not a real chapter
Emerald is evil or is she?
Is Mercury actually evil?
Is Neo mute?
Who is the next in line to die?
Grimm were actually good at one point?
Do you really know RWBY Quiz?
Quiz answers.
Popular Fan theory. All of JNPR will die?
Cinder and Salem are the same person?
The events of the Red happen after volume 3.
A/N To those that care.
Alright everyone. Listen to the song above
Book News.
I haven't come across any theories in awhile. Awe well Book hype it is.
So sorry guys I forgot to place something on the last chapter.
So....Who wants a treat?
How dust really works?
Announcement regarding several books.
Rehashed Theory number 1. Is Neo Mute?
Summer Rose isn't actually dead A.N
Announcement and story poll
Results of the poll.
Alright all.
The man shown in volume 4 next to Blake is the enemy.
Is Neo dead as of volume 4? Was Neo evil? Two for one theory.
Weiss had multi-personality disorder
Why Blake's Parents and Sun will die.
Who is the most relatable character within Team RWBY?
The glaring inconsistency within Ruby Rose's story
Contest getting to decide what RWBY ship I write next.
RWBY Volume 8 Story expectations and Deaths Part 1
The end of an Era

Has Ruby absorbed Pyrrha's soul? DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE BEHIND IN VOLUME 4!!!!!

553 28 17
By KnightoftheRWBYVerse

As we all know as of the end of volume 3 Pyrrha was killed by Cinder. It seems her soul had scattered to the wind but what if I was to tell you that Ruby's silver eye power absorbed Pyrrha's soul?

This theory begins to take shape in episode 2 when Ruby begins to have nightmares with Pyrrha's voice calling out to Jaune. Ruby wakes to find Jaune in the forest practicing a good ways away from the campsite making it extremely unlikely she heard the recording of Pyrrha that he is using to practice as well as Ruby only hears Jaune's name repeated over and over no real pause.

It is not humanly possible for her to have heard it. This makes me think that since Ruby is with the remainder of JNPR she is prone to hearing Pyrrha call out to her leader as she is sleeping across from him. 

I believe when Ruby witnessed Pyrrha's death and when the soul scattered her power triggered absorbing Pyrrha's soul allowing her to hear Pyrrha calling out to Jaune.

As of now we know nothing more but I will touch up on this on if information becomes available.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 49 22
This will be my second attempt at writing a fanfic involving an oc of my own and Yang Xiao Long from RWBY and my second attempt at writing a fanfic i...
5.9K 101 13
i do not own rwby i do not own warhammer 40k i also do not own any images used. they are own by their respective owners this is my first time writin...
42.7K 1K 56
(Weiss x Ruby) welcome all gays. nope thats a bad start hello fellow rainbow worshippers. na that doesn't work either sup homies- NOPE NOPE NOPE NOT...
738 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...