Ouran High School Host Club O...

By Terminal-Velocity

Just some simple oneshots. Some will be (Character x character) and others will be (Reader x character). More

Tamaki x Reader: Valentine's Day
Hikaru x Reader: Letters
Mori x Male Reader: Bully

Kyoya x Reader: Halloween

1.4K 29 18
By Terminal-Velocity

"Tamaki-sama!"

"Bite me, Tamaki-sama!"

A group of love-blind girls called out at the view of their favourite host with other girls, desperately calling for attention. Halloween in the host club was the same as any other day, but all of the hosts had dressed in costumes... but of course Tamaki wanted them all to be vampires.

"Of course, I would love to be pleasured by tasting your sweet blood-" Tamaki lamented.

"Oh, Tamaki-sama~"

He carried on. "-but I don't want to ruin your soft skin." He said as he traced his fingers along the side of her neck.

"I-I don't mind, as long as it's you!" She claimed.

Tamaki closed his eyes and kissed the lady's hand. "Please, don't tempt me so, my beautiful human!"

"Tamaki-sama!" The girl fainted.

Kyoya appeared next to them. "The club's closing for the day." He said, tapping away at a tablet.

"Until next time, princess." Tamaki smiled and picked up the fainted girl, giving her to her equally love-struck friends.

When the girl was out of the music room, all the hosts relaxed. Honey stretched and yawned with Mori patting his head. The twins cracked their knuckles and leant on Haruhi, obviously saying something stupid by the look of her sweat-dropping. Tamaki took off his cape and threw it on them, replacing their presence with his own, while Kyoya just sighed.

"Hey, Kyoya." You said as you took out your fangs. You flicked your short hair out of your eyes and smiled up at him. You had been taken in by the club when you spilt your coffee onto a priceless painting half a year ago, costing nine million yen. Since then, you put on a male uniform and became a host. Only after a week did they find out that you were a girl. Haruhi helped you, and you soon became best friends since your situations were similar, except you weren't a 'commoner', you were rich.

Kyoya took off his hat and smiled slightly. "You did very well today, (Y/N). Five designations. That's good."

You laughed a little. "Who knew that so many people would like a rebellious personality?"

"(Y/N)!" Tamaki called out as he ran and jumped to hook his arms around your neck. "How did my daughter do today, mummy?" He asked as his eyes glistened.

"Five designations. Good for our newest member." Kyoya replied, readjusting his glasses.

"Yeah, not bad." Haruhi smiled as she walked away from the twins. "How many more people have we got now?" She asked, tilting her head.

The Shadow King tapped away on his tablet and brought up a screen. His brow furrowed for a second as he looked at the screen. He almost looked hesitant to speak. Shaking his head a little, he cleared his throat. "Three hundred and fifty designations." He muttered. "And (Y/N), you have four hundred."

"Six hundred already?!" Hikaru spoke.

"That's a lot." Kaoru added.

"Hey, Haruhi. (Y/N)'s catching up with you." The twins said in unison. Haruhi glared at them.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Honey jumped onto you and you caught him, smiling. "You're going to be there when I graduate, right? You're not going to be gone by then, right?"

"Nah. Even if I leave by then, I'll come for your graduation anyway!" You replied and beamed at him and Mori.

Mori blushed a little. "Good."

~

"Goodnight, (Y/N)!" The twins called as they left the room. You and Haruhi had been asked to stay to re-organise the room whilst Kyoya finished off adding stuff to his journal. As Haruhi finished putting Tamaki's costume away, she sighed and relaxed against a sofa.

"I guess I've done my side." She said as she looked over to where you were just finishing up.

You wiped your forehead against the sleeve of your shirt and smiled. "You can go on home. I'm sure my butler will be waiting outside for me."

Haruhi just stared at you for a second before nodding. "I'll see you tomorrow then! Bye!"

She waved before walking out of the music room. You immediately heard a relieved sigh from behind you. You turned and saw where Kyoya was at his desk.

"I thought she'd never leave..." He muttered, taking his glasses off and rubbing his weary eyes. The club had stayed on a lot later than usual since it was Halloween themed, and so what better time was there than the dark?

You were confused. "Do you not like Haruhi?" You questioned. He stood up and removed his cloak, throwing it to the side. That left him in a plain, white shirt and a purple waistcoat. His black trousers were slightly covering his shiny, black shoes. "Hey! I just cleaned there!" You exclaimed as you stood up from the floor and walked over to the cloak.

"No," he denied. As you walked past, he grabbed your arm. "she was just in the way."

"Huh? Of what? She was only cleaning." You stated. You were just like Haruhi; completely oblivious to whenever someone was trying to tell you something. "She didn't have to clean. I don't have to clean! I could just walk right out of here, right now. There's no rule saying that I must stay here. And even if there was, I'd just break it and leave." You deadpanned.

Kyoya chuckled, but that only lasted a second. His expression instantly returned blank as he stared into your eyes. "I don't like you when you're being rebellious." His face moved a little closer. His free hand stroked the skin on your neck, almost the same as Tamaki had done to his last designated lady, but this wasn't a fake emotion, no, this one felt a little more real. He smirked. "Maybe it's in your blood... I think I'll just have to get rid of it for you."

His mouth neared your neck as you froze in place. You could feel him smirk against your skin. "No resistance? Hmm... good."

At those words, you began to try and twist out of his grip, but it only tightened. His fangs grazed your neck and you gasped. "K-Kyoya! Stop it!"

He pulled back and saw your blushing face. "Dropping all formalities and ordering me around... I like your resistance even better." He added with a closed eyed smile, closely resembling Sebastian, your butler.

"Get off me!" You looked away and yelled with your eyebrows tightly knitted together. Kyoya exhaled and let go of your arm.

"You're picking up your own damn cloak." You stated matter-of-factly. Kyoya didn't answer. His hand was still in the air where he was holding your shoulder, and he was still slightly hunched over.

Before you could reach the door, Kyoya spoke up. "(Y/N). Just promise me a couple of things."

"What is it?" You asked, your anger and surprise slowly dissolving.

"Number one, no one is going to hear of this. Number two, you forget this ever happened. And number three," With each thing he said, he walked closer to you. Standing in front of you, he tilted up your face by the chin. "Please don't leave the club."

His eyes were slightly glossy, shining only by the light of the few candles lighting up the room. His lips were softly pressed together, trying to hide the slight trembling.

"Kyoya? Are you okay?" You asked him, widening your eyes. This is so out of character, you thought, shouldn't he be trying to threaten me into buying a magazine or something?

"I... no." He muttered as he bent down a little so he could hug you. Of course, you didn't want to see your fellow host upset, and so you hugged him back. "I don't want you to leave the host club. You're being designated too often."

"I can't help it, Kyo-"

"Yes you can!" He shouted. Startled by the sudden outburst, you tensed your muscles. He sighed once he felt this. "Sorry, forgive me. But you should stop being so... so..."

"So, what, Kyoya?" You asked him as you pulled away from him. He looked away from you and closed his eyes.

"So... enchanting." He answered, looking back at you and stroking your hair. Your blush returned. "I'm not the only one who has noticed this, (Y/N). Tamaki, the twins and even Morinozuka has. So please, don't let them touch you."

You were silent. "... I've never seen you so sad, Kyoya." You said.

"Then... make me happy." He told you, his usual self returning just a little. He took one of your hands in his and kissed the back. "(Y/N), do I have permission to kiss you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35.1K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
674K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
1M 33.9K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
135K 8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...