When He Came Back to Her Life...

Od suga_wife

What will happen if the most important person in your life died? You can't do anything but to move on. And yo... Více

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: I wish it's just a Nightmare
Chapter 3: No one can replace you my love
Chapter 4: Getting close to each other
Chapter 5: Park Jimin?
Chapter 6: It's not a goodbye
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Just have some fun
Chapter 8: Knowing the truth
Chapter 9: Hello Korea
Chapter 10: We Meet Again
Chapter 11: I still and I always will
Chapter 12: One Sided Love
Chapter 13: New friend
Chapter 14: Jealousy
Chapter 15: Always Him
Chapter 16: Broken Trust
Chapter 17: You Don't Know Love
Author's note
Chapter 18: I'll take you
Chapter 19: Secret
Chapter 20: I won't let that happen
Chapter 21: I'm Sorry
Chapter 22: Ji-Hoon's Revenge
Chapter 23: I'd rather
EXO-L?
Chapter 24: Time for me...
Chapter 25: I Will Never
Chapter 26: Ji-Hoon's Decision
Chapter 27: Revealing their secrets
Chapter 28: Her Brother
Chapter 29: After All These Years
Chapter 30: The Choi's Plan
Chapter 31: Lies
Chapter 32: Don't leave
Author's Note
Chapter 33: Stay
Chapter 35: The Wedding
Chapter 36: The Honeymoon (Final)
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter/Chapter 37

Chapter 34: The Plan and the Surprise

1.9K 85 17
Od suga_wife

A/N: This chapter is a little bit longer than, and I want t thank everyone for all the support that you gave in this story, and also for me. I appreciate all your efforts, and I want to tell you, that this book is going to end soon. But I'll make this and the next chapters a little longer, and I'll do my best to make it better. I'm also planning to write a new fanfiction. An EXO fanfiction, for EXO-L's out there. Thanks everyone for supporting the story! Have a nice day everyone and let's not forget to vote on MAMA 2016. 

I hope you like this chapter, I did my best to make it better.  Thanks everyone! 

~~~

Jimin's Pov

Finally! After almost 2 weeks, Young Hee can go home now. She just need some rest. As of my plan, Young Hee's family, her friends and my friends were helping me with my plan. Yes my plan, my plan to marry her. After paying the hospital bills, I went home, while Young Hee went to his parent's house. It's okay, she can spend her time with her family, I know that she's very happy that her family is still alive. 

Because she'll stay there, I don't waste any time. I called them to come here at my house, to help me with my plan. I also promised that I'll do something in return because they help me with my plan. They said they just want some foods and doesn't need anything except food. They really loves food. So, before they arrive I told the maid to cook a lots of food, I also ordered some pizza. 

After an hour they're already here, they took an hour because they also bought the materials that we'll use to surprise Young Hee. Her birthday is also next week, so that we'll surprise her. I let them in. And before we proceed to our plan, we eat first. They eat a lot. After eating, we're here in the living room, talking about how to surprise her, and our plan for her birthday. 

Jin: How about you cook her favorite food, and sing her a song. But write a song just for her. I think it's more romantic if you're the one who wrote the song. Isn't it? What do you think guys? 

Jungkook: Yes, I think it's sweet. Write a song and dedicate it to her. 

Me: Sure, I will, that's a great idea. How about the location? Where did we do it? 

Iseul: How about her favorite place or something that's not crowded? Something peaceful I think, and maybe something that she never been before? What do you think? 

Rap Mon: Yes, I think that's a great idea. if you don't mind, I like to suggest, in the forest. 

Me: What? Why in the forest, isn't a little bit creepy or what? 

Rap Mon: No, that forest has a lake in the middle of it. And that forest is very peaceful and it's beautiful there, there's also a mountain near that forest that you can climb on, to get a better view. Don't worry, that's not a creepy forest, in fact many people visit it. At night, you can also look at the sky to see the stars. It's beautiful, I've been there so many times. But the problem is it's a little bit far from Seoul. 

Me: That's great! Don't worry, it doesn't matter if it's a little bit far from here. I'll talk to her parents, so that they'll go there as a vacation, while we're doing our plan. I'll also tell it to J-hope hyung. 

V: That would be great, I think we need to go to that place so we can be ready for the decorations. Let's put some Christmas lights what do you think? Christmas is coming soon.

Suga: It'll be better if we put some Christmas lights there, but is there some electricity there? I mean that's a forest. 

Rap Mon: Yes, there's a few cabin there, we need to rent it and also the place so that there's no other people there except us. 

V: How about we celebrate it inside the cabin? But is there enough space for us, if we did it there? 

Rap Mon: Yes there is, we'll rent the largest cabin there, so that all of us can go inside and we can make it better because there's enough space. 

Me: Okay sure. But, how about the decoration? 

Iseul: Since we're doing it in her birthday, we need balloons. But don't worry, I'll be the one who'll decorate the place with Woo-jin oppa. 

Min-Jun: I'll place the Christmas lights, Jun-Seo help me with those one. 

Jin: Me, Suga, and Rap Mon will cook. 

Rap Mon: And her brother, J-hope hyung, he'll accompany Young Hee here along with his parents. 

V: Me and Jungkook will help to decorate too. 

Me: What about me, what should I do? 

Suga: Be prepared. You'll propose and you'll sing a song for her. Don't worry, all you need to do is to get ready, and we'll do the rest. 

Me: Thanks everyone, thank you for helping me. 

They gave me a smile and they said that it's okay. 

We also plan that tomorrow, we'll go to that forest. To check it out. 

We went to the forest, we don't waste any time. Rap Mon hyung is right, it's a little bit far from Seoul. But it's beautiful here. It's already 4:30 pm, we're looking around the forest, until we saw the cabins there near the lake. It's beautiful and peaceful here. 

Rap Mon: What do you think? 

Me: It's great, you're right hyung. It's so peaceful here. 

After checking the place, we contact the manager if we can rent this place for 3 days, next week. Luckily he said yes, since there are only few people who'll stay here overnight. 

We went home. Tomorrow, I'll go to Young-Hee's parents house to talk to them. Iseul, also said that she'll go to the mall, and she wants Young Hee to go with her. Actually, it's a part of our plan. 

I'm already here outside her parent's house. J-hope hyung let me in. We're here in their living room. 

Mrs. Yoon: So my dear, what's your plan? 

Me: If you don't mind, I would like to propose to her in the forest. There's a cabin there. And it's beautiful there. And... ma'am if you don't mind, can you pretend that you'll act as you'll have a family bonding, and you'll take her there. 

Mrs. Yoon: A forest? Where is that? Can you give me the address? And sure we will if that's the plan. I know that you really love my daughter, and i know that she'll be in good hands if she's with you. 

Me: Thank you. And by the way, this is the address.

I give them the address

Mr. Yoon: We've been there before, it's a peaceful place. Sure, but when do you want to propose? 

Me: I want to propose on her birthday next week.

J-hope: I'm sure that she'll be happy if that happen. That's the best birthday gift. It's because she really loves you. So, go with it! I'll support you.

Me: Thanks hyung. That's what I want to propose to her on her birthday, not only as a gift but I want to make it memorable. Not only to her, but also to all of us. 

They smiled and I also told them about our plan, and that my friends will decorate the place and cook the foods. I also told them that I'm the one in charge to rent the place for 3 days. I want to celebrate it with her, not only her, but also with my beloved friends. 

J-hope: Eomma, Appa, Jimin, can I invite my parents? The one who adopted me? 

Mr. and Mrs. Yoon: Sure, no problem! After all they took a very good care to you. 

Me: Sure, no problem. I don't mind. 

After talking to them I went home happily. I can't wait for next week. I went to my room to write a music, I'll dedicate it to her. I just wish that she'll like our surprise. 

~~~After 1 week~~~  

It's already 8 am. We went to that forest too early, so that we can finish it early. We're already here in the forest, we brought all the materials that we'll use for our surprise. J-hope hyung also told me that they'll come, I just need to call or send him a message if we're ready or if we're almost ready so that they can go here. 

Jin hyung, Suga hyung and Namjoon hyung cook, while Eunsol and her boyfriend Wo-Jin started to decorate the place. V and jungkook started to decorate too. I also help them to decorate since I'm ready, I'm ready for what would I say and do later. Jun Seo and Min Jun hyung started to place the Christmas lights. 

It's already 12:30 pm. We rest for a while and eat. After eating, Jin hyung and Suga hyung wash the dishes. 

Mr. and Mrs. Jang is also arrived. They said that the Jung will arrive soon. They're on their way here. 

After 30 minutes, Mr. and Mrs. Jung is also here. And we're almost finish, all we need to do is to clean the area. And we're done. 

It's already 3 pm. We're finished! I called J-hope hyung and I told him that we're finish and they can go here. He said that they're ready to come here too. 

It took almost 2 hours before you went here. So we clean ourselves, we took a quick bath. There's 5 cabins here, and we also rent it all. We're all ready. I received a message from J-hope hyung, he said that they're already here in the forest, on the way on this cabin. 

I told everyone that they're here, they're on their way on this cabin. We also turned off the lights, so we're ready, all we need to do is to wait them to come here inside the cabin.

I can't help but to feel nervous yet excited. But, I know I can do it! I need to do it and I know that I CAN. 

Young Hee's Pov 

My parents told me that since it's my birthday, we'll go on vacation. I felt so happy, especially I'm with my family. I don't know where, they didn't told me the place. 

It's already 3 pm, I wonder why we're still here. I thought that we're leaving for a vacation? I also notice that oppa is busy talking to someone. I don't know who. Later on, we leave. I ask them where would we go, but they said it's secret. So I just let them, but maybe a surprise? 

While on the car, I'm still curious about where would we spend our vacation or where would we celebrate my birthday. I just put my earphones on, and listen to my favorite songs. 

After an hour, we're still not in our destination. I just look at the window. After 30 minutes, we're already here. Wait what? Here? A forest? I mean why here? 

Me: Eomma, what are we doing here? In the forest? 

Mom: Don't worry my dear, just trust and follow your brother. 

I just nod but I'm still curious. J-hope hyung is texting someone. Does he have a girlfriend? That's why he's busy with his phone? I just noticed that a while ago he's talking to someone, and now he's texting someone. Maybe he has a girlfriend. I wonder who is she. 

We kept on walking around the forest. Then suddenly, J-hope oppa, took his handkerchief and place it to my eyes. He blindfold me. 

J-hope: Just wait, we'll have a surprise. 

I just nod, they guide me where to go. I'm nervous yet excited about their surprise. 

Then when J-hope oppa took the handkerchief, it's dark. Then the  lights suddenly turns on and they sing a "Happy birthday." It's them! My friends, not only them, but also, Mr. and Mrs. Jang, and also Mr. and Mrs. Jung were here. I'm so happy that we're complete. They decorate the place perfectly, I love it! 

Then suddenly they stop singing, they turned off the lights again. Then someone is singing. It's Jimin, they turned on the lights again. But this time they focus it to me and Jimin. I felt so happy, Jimin is singing a song. I don't know what song is it, but it's so beautiful. 

After singing, he kneel down, in front of me, and he pick something in his pocket. 

Him: It's been a long time since I first met you. It's been a long time since I start to love you. There's so many hardships that came just to break us, but we manage to get through it. Young Hee-ah, I want to achieve my dreams with you, I want to be with you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Young-Hee-ah... will you marry me? 

My eyes widened, I'm so shocked and speechless. Is it real? I didn't expect it to happen. This is my happiest birthday ever. 

Everyone is cheering saying yes. It takes a little while before I speak, causing them to stop cheering. It took me a while to answer because, I'm really speechless. Maybe because I'm shock, and this is unexpected. 

Me: I want to achieve my dreams with you too, I want to be with you too, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you too. So my answer is YES! I'll marry you Park Jimin. 

He smile, and he put the engagement ring. Everyone cheered us. This is the best birthday gift and surprise ever! And also maybe the most memorable birthday ever!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

41.7K 2.4K 56
Park Jimin lost his everything in one day. He lost his dear grandma on the same day he lost his father. But he got a guardian angel instead. The ange...
68.5K 5.7K 50
Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other. But what will happen when one day their...
316K 10.9K 17
Son Naomi and Park Jimin have finally got married, until one day something tragic happens that will affect their marriage and lives forever. What hap...
1.4K 49 20
Some Scenarios about you and a BTS member! Imagine this: What if you were in a relationship with your BTS bias? Or you met him, or all of them? ...