Church Girl

By CvnC3t3d

They say preachers kids are the worst! Is it true? Find out...!! More

Church Girl
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Yaasss!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Important
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Book Alert

Chapter 18

340 12 0
By CvnC3t3d

I
contemplated on whether or not if I should go into work today. The main reason was because I was still so upset at Ken for that stunt he pulled last night. I don't know if he was telling the truth or not. It's killing me because I'm not sure of what I should do. I wanted to go to work so that I could keep my distance from Ken. Last night gave me a different feeling that I did not like. It was like all trust that I had for him went out the door when I walked out. I'm really going to have to do some serious snooping if I want the truth.

"It's me and mines today,"Ken happily said kissing my cheek. I was sitting at the dining table drinking coffee.

"Maybe not anymore,"I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear me.

"What you mean?"Ken asked curiously. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Because Ken, I don't know if I want to be around you."

"You trippin', what's the issue now?"

"Nothing, I just don't want to clumped in this house with a cheater,"I explained. I could tell I was getting under his skin a little bit because his jaw clenched. He shook his head walking into the living room. I shrugged my shoulders sipping my coffee and scrolling through instagram.

I heard big footsteps jogging downstairs. I knew Ken was going someplace. Probable to go see some girl. I thought. Ken came into the kitchen, walking towards the counter to grab his keys. He picked up his keys then mumbled, "I'll be back later."

"Where you going? You going to go see that girl you called last night?"I asked trying to be petty.

"Why are you being petty? I told you the shit was a prank!"Kenton snapped walking over to me.

"How am I supposed to know that? You were really upset at me last night, cursing me out and then gone turn around and say 'ooh baby it was a prank'!"I was mocking his voice from last night. He smacked his lips looking dead at me. I looked away, making him sigh heavily.

"I'm not gone stand here and explain myself to you. You can sit here sounding dumb if you want to, but I'm out,"Kenton said sounding annoyed. I sat there with my arms folded across my chest. The door slammed making my jump a little. Maybe he was telling the truth. I thought to myself.

"Oh well."
_____________________________________

My mother sat across from me giving me advice. We were at Cheddar's waiting for our food. "Momma and then he left. He left! I just don't know what to believe."

"All I can say is, you can always tell when a man is lying,"my mother told me sipping her soda.

"How?"

"By his eyes. When a man has his eyes, focused on yours then he is telling the truth. I've been knowing that for a while now. But for now may low and have faith. When it gets worse just pray and hope for the best,"my mother explained. I nodded my head in understanding.

"You think he's cheating on me?"

"He is nice, caring and loving young man. If anything, cheating should be the last thing on your mind. Be careful Nikita, because once you accuse a man of cheating, he's going to turn around and do it."

Those words stuck with me. I never realized until now, that he's been there for me. Maybe I am just overreacting. Hopefully when I get home, he'll be there so I can make it up to him. If you know what I mean.

"Thanks mom,"I replied smiling. She smiled back.

"You are more than welcome."

______________________________________

As I expected, Ken was home. His car was in the driveway. Getting out of my G-Wagon, I walked to the front door. I opened it, making my way inside. The tv was playing from our upstairs bedroom. To be the bigger person, I walked upstairs to the bedroom and Ken was asleep with his phone on his chest. Perfect timing. I thought to myself. But then, something was telling me not to look through it.

I stood there in front of him, watching him sleep. I know, creep. But I needed to find out. I picked up his phone, contemplating. Should I look through it? What if he catches me? I was thinking so hard. Out of no where, I sat his phone on the dresser. I guess it wasn't the right time. After that little conversation with myself, I decided to climb on Ken to make him wake up.

Ken stirred in his sleep a little bit. He didn't wake up. So I decided to kiss all on his neck. He groaned softly fluttering his eyes open. He smirked and stopped kissing him and smiled at him. Ken asked, "What is this?"

"I'm sorry for not trusting you. I got a little uneasy and I went overboard with this whole situation. Forgive me?"I poked out my bottom lip. Ken sat up in the bed and kissed me on my forehead. I smiled.

"You was really on one this mornin' ma,"Kenton said laughing. I smacked my lips and playfully rolled my eyes.

"I know that, but I had a good reason."

"How could you think I would cheat on you?"he asked me. I shrugged looking down at my fingernails. "Look at me,"he demanded. I looked up and he was looking dead at me. "Two years ago, I made a promise to you and my dead grandmother. I made promise, to never hurt you and always love you. Why would I throw that away over a quick fuck? There is no other girl that you need to be worried about, or you would need to compete with. Hear me? The only thing you need to be worried about is making sure your man is satisfied."

"Gooood bye,"I smiled removing myself from off him. I laid on the other side of the bed and faced him.

"You was turnt,"Ken responded making me sick my teeth.

"Oh my goodness Ken, I know. I'm moving on so shut up about it,"I said laughing but slightly annoyed. I know I shouldn't have accused him like that but still, I'm pretty sure every girl would do the same thing.

"You mad?"

"You're getting on my nerves. I know I probably shouldn't have acted the way I did towards you, but I had no other choice. You can't just do that type of stuff and expect me to think there's nothing going on. That's bad on my part. Of the tables were turned how would you feel?"

"I wouldn't  upset because it's a prank. Damn, chill out."

"Whatever Kenton,"I mumbled turning around on my side. I had to go to sleep before I went off on him. He knows what he's doing and free that speech he gave me, didn't even change a thing.

I heard Kenton sigh and I felt the bed move. Ken turned my way pulling me closer. I couldn't say it didn't feel comfortable because it did. "You that mad at me?"Ken asked with his arms wrapped around me.

"Yes I am, but I'm willing to let it move past us. If you're not cheating on me then I believe you. But don't do it again Ken," I explained.

"I hear you baby. I love you,"Ken mumbled into my neck making me smile.

"I love you too."

_________________________________________

Hey y'all! Not as long but this should hold you over for a little bit. Please comment and vote more!! More of that and I will update asap...no Rocky. 💯👌

Do y'all think he's cheating?
Or is Nikita taking it overboard? 😳

As always, Much love and respect. 💯💕😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 10.7K 45
Hi. My names Lizzie, I'm 19 and I have no friends what so ever. Why? Because I'm an outcast. No one seems to like the way I dress or the music I list...
8.7K 301 8
It's thirty percent of their grade but it's also Lauren's worst nightmare. A Richpez as parents AU
133K 2.6K 30
WARNING: this story contains cursing, sex, drugs ect. So if you're under the age of 14 do not click. Jk i'm 13 no one would listen anyway lol ENJOY!!
51.3K 3.7K 45
**2ND PLACE IN THE WATTY'S OSCAR AWARDS ** "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE !? " I yelled in her face making her coward back in fear , just how I like them...