Problems

By LisaMOwen

When times are tough and things are not looking good for you, there can always be hope, or destiny to show yo... More

Monica: She's blocked herself away
Rachel: feeling better after some sleep
Monica: what if im right?
Ross: Why did I do that?
Chandler: ...Wow!
Joey: Just when I thought it couldn't get anymore complicated
Phoebe: Poor Rach,
Rachel: ...Ross...
Ross: Looking forward to the future
Monica: What happened last night?
Rachel: My life is turning into a dream
Phoebe: Great news
Rachel: A new start
Ross: Getting the appointment
Rachel: Trying to relax
Ross: In the morning
Rachel: The appointment
Ross: Suprise!
Rachel: Suprise!
Ross: Home
Rachel: News
Monica: Yay! Organisation!
Ross: Tuxedos and Phone Calls
Rachel: Dresses and Phone Calls
Narrator: The Disaster Family
Ross: The rest of the day
Rachel: Visits
Multiple POV's: Eventfull times
Rachel: Only a Week Until
Ross: Almost There
Joey: Adventures
Narrator: Excitement
Narative: A New Future

Monica: Calling Ross

1.6K 28 2
By LisaMOwen

Monica's POV:

I say goodbye to Phoebs before she leaves then give Rachel a hug. I cant imagine what she must be thinking and feeling right now.

"Okay, night Rach. I'll call Ross now and invite him over tomorrow" I say as we come out of our hug.

"Thank you, night" she replies before heading to her room to go to bed.

I walk over to the phone and dial Ross' number.

"RACHEL?" he answers the phone. That alone made me feel bad.

"No, Ross. Sorry, it's just your sister" I tell him.

"Oh" he says, sadness lingering on his voice. "How is she?" he asks.

"Ross, you hurts her. How do you think she is?" I say to him.

"Oh" he says again.

"Look, Ross. I called to invite you over tomorrow night" I tell him.

"But, what about Rachel?" he asks. "She wouldn't want me there!" he says.

"Ross, just come, okay?" I say. "You need to speak to her anyway. And she is a complete mess not seeing you for over a week" I point out.

"Oh" he says, again. "I'll come, but if she tells me to go, I will" he says.

"Fine by me" I say and we hung up. "But she wont" I quietly whisper to myself.

I put the phone down and walk to Rachel's Room. "He's coming. You can tell he misses you! He answered hoping it was you..." I tell her.

"Oh" she replies, seriously!?

"Okay, well good night then" I say, giving her another hug.

"Night"

I walk to my bedroom, change and get into bed. I fall asleep, waiting for tomorrow to come.

I just pray that Ross and Rachel don't over do it. They just need to talk and sort this entire situation out. Clear the air. Finally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 313 13
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙, 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎...
20.8K 375 12
Ross and Rachel have had their ups and downs, but when fate tries one last time to bring them together will they deny their chemistry? Or will they g...
11.2K 407 18
#Jenvid: she was craving, yearning for New York. a one-shot turned into a story. Please bear the slower updates Indo not have this written in advance...
7.9K 207 16
A growing collection of one-shots of everything we didn't get to see before, during, and after pivotal Ross and Rachel moments - a stream of consciou...