Gravity Falls Oneshots

By melodywing

Some things that I've either thought up or roleplayed. More

I'll Be Watching You...
Diaper
The Horrors Of 12 A.M.
Time
What Really Is Bill? (Headcannon)
Get Along! (BillDip) (TheGirlMaison's Suggestion)
Here Kitty!!
Forgotton
Powerless
Lullaby For a Prince
What My Cipher Mark Is Telling Me
The Pencil COMIC (Part 1)
The Pencil COMIC (Part 2)
The Pencil COMIC (Part 3)
The Pencil COMIC (Part 4/Final)
Your Song
Unused Ideas For Molly
Fear
Will You Forgive Me
I Just Can't Wait to be King!
Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6!
Victory is Not Always Sweet (Semi-Sequel to:Fear)
Bird Cipher
If I Met Bill Cipher!
Love Will Find a Way
I'm Baaack... Also, READDDDD!!!
Austin Kitty
Austin Kitty...
Flitwing, Raindrop, and the Royal Guard
The Mouse Hole (From my other oneshot book (Deleted))
Drowning (From my other oneshot book (Deleted))
OMG
Oooohhhh Boooooyy
NEEEWWWWSSS!
Another fun story..Yaaay..
Yay! PLUS, DELETED WEIRDMAGEDDON SONG!!
OOOOHHHH MAAAHHH GAAWWWWWDDD!!
I know you guys hate these things, but LISTEN UP!
MY BILLS! (Last announcement in this book!)
HOLY-
Dismissed
Kind-of Cool True Story (AND GF CODES)
If I Met Bill Cipher, Part 2
Incoming Transmission.... (A/N)
OOOOOH
An Undertale Oneshot Book?

Different (A (Late) Yom Kippur Special)

82 5 0
By melodywing

(DO NOT BE TURNED OFF BY THE FACT THAT THIS IS A YOM KIPPUR SPECIAL! IT IS ONLY MENTIONED ONCE OR TWICE IN THE STORY AND THE REST IS SAFE!)

(A/N: Before anyone asks, yes, the Pines family is Jewish. It has been confirmed in Journal 3. Not only do I relate to Mabel physically and mentally, but I also relate spiritually. Crazy, right? P.S.: The video is of the kitchen staff at the Jewish Camp that I go to doing the Harlem Shake...Yeah...That's how awesome my camp is.)

(A/N: Sorry this was so late! It was so long that it took literally three days to finish!)

The can opened with a pop, the fizzy drink inside bubbling up and flowing over the rim of the opening just slightly. As the can was lifted up toward the mouth of the awaiting teen, another, smaller hand suddenly flew out and whacked the icy beverage out of the other's grasp.

"NO! EVIL!"

"Mabel, I was gonna drink that!" the boy whined, crossing his arms, angrily.

"We aren't supposed to eat today, Dipper! It's a holiday!"

"Who cares? You and I both know what happens every Yom Kippur; you say you're gonna fast and then, for the rest of the day, you end up whining about how hungry you are."

Mabel pouted, annoyed.

"Your sister's right, Dipper. It's a tradition that's lasted thousands of years," A man said, emerging out from behind a vending machine.

"But, I don't want to fast this year!"

"You never fast!"

"It's unhealthy! Right, Grunkle Ford?"

"You do have a point," The man from behind the vending machine started, "but, it's only really unhealthy for young children and old men, like my brother," he was interrupted by a gruff voice shouting, "Hey!" from the other room. He ignored the outburst and continued, "You're thirteen now; a teenager. Why are you fighting anyways? It is an optional thing."

"Because Dip-Dot never fasts during this holiday! I just want to do it with him once; just once!"

"It's not happening."

The female twin frowned and sighed. Then, an idea came to her. It was ingenious, if she did say so herself!

"How about we make a deal?"

"Wha-?" The boy looked at his sister, confused. Suddenly, he ran up to his sister, grabbed her shoulders and stared, coldly into her surprised eyes.

"D-Dipper, what's wrong?"

"I-You just-," Dipper stuttered, backing away from Mabel a bit. He sighed, "Sorry, it's just-, those words..."

"Oh, yeah....sorry! Let's make a bet! You fast for today and, if you make it through the day without eating, I won't bother you about fasting again and, as an added bonus, I'll go on a mystery hunt with you on any day of your choice! But, if you fail, then you have to set the table and do the dishes for the break-fast tonight!"

Dipper stopped, pondering his choices. After a moment, the brunette nodded.

"Fine, I accept your challenge!"

"Yay!" Mabel exclaimed as she shook her brother's hand, excitedly.

"Well, I'm glad that that was sorted out," Stanford said, "Now, time for me to go back down into my lab where I am most-certainly not resurrecting a demonic entity on this holy day of prayer!" He finished, hurrying back behind the vending machine and sealing the door behind him, an explosion shaking the shack a moment afterward.

"This day's going to be fun," Mabel grinned.

                      ~Time Skip~

"SOO HUNGRYYYY!!" The brunette whined, her hair spreading out above her like a messy halo.

"I told you."

At that moment, the sound of a loud shock reverberated from the basement as blue light glowed through the cracks of the vending machine door.

"I wonder what he's doing in there."

"Cooking something?"

"Mabel, please don't talk about food. I'm getting hungry as it is and am not going to let you win this bet."

"Okay, okay, I'll stop, mister grumpy grump!" the girl flashed her teal braces in a silly grin as she stood and stepped over to the vending machine.

"Great Uncle Ford, I'm going out! I'll be with Candy and Grenda!" she said before sprinting toward the door of the shack.

"What? Mabel, wasn't the whole point of me fasting today to spend the rest of the day with you?!"

"Yeah, but I kinda got bored. Sorry, dipper."

The boy frowned as Mabel left. She had promised that they would be together today, yet she didn't even want to be near him.

Dipper sighed, "Whatever, I'll entertain myself...Somehow."

Suddenly, the vending machine door slammed open.

"I'VE DONE IT!"

The younger male fell over, onto his back and squealed, startled by the sudden loud noises. He stood up slowly and looked at his Uncle, rubbing his back. His eyes trailed up his arms, which were posed as if he were Rafiki from the lion king, and, in his relative's hands, was a little, yellow, flat pyramid with two, little, black arms, legs, and a single, large eye.

The said being looked around at the room, inspecting it curiously before landing his gaze upon the brunette, who was gaping, shocked at such a familiar creature. The creature who had threatened to kill his sister and him, the creature who had tried to destroy the universe, the creature who he and his sister had defeated just last year, was alive and well. Dipper reacted as any sane person would in a situation such as this.

He screamed.

"DIPPER, DIPPER, CALM DOWN!" The scientist said, hugging the creature close to him with one hand and comforting Dipper with the other, "It's okay! This isn't Bill! It's a clone made from his DNA! It's just an infant!

The outburst made the pyramid instinctively grip onto the man's red sweater, shake, and let out a shaky cry, not unlike a human baby's. Hearing this and his Great Uncle's words made the teenager stop screaming and look from the man to the demon, bewildered.

Upon inspection, the small triangle's stature was much more loose and pupil much larger than the demon that he had fought before, making him look innocent and timid.

"G-Grunkle ford, wh-why would you-?"

"I saw how friendly that pig of Mabel's is to everybody around the shack and how intelligent it seems to be. From what I can gather from her, she has raised that pig since the beginning of last year. The pig has intrigued me so much that I have decided that I want to conduct an experiment on this lil' guy. Bill's past was one littered with greed and anger, but, what happens if a demon with the same genetic makeup of Bill is raised by a family who values love and compassion?"

"So, you're saying that you're going to raise a demon?"

"No, I'm saying that we are going to raise a demon. Mabel, Stanley, you and I!"

"This...This is insane!"

"I know how it sounds. But, trust me, Dipper. I have a very good feeling that William, here will be much different than Bill was."

                        ~Meanwhile~

"C'mon, Waddles! Let's go see my friends!"

The pig oinked and stood on his stubby, grey hooves, beginning to trot alongside his owner. As he did this, he bounced just slightly, adding an air of joyfulness to his gate.

Mabel giggled as she walked into town, everybody greeting her as she passed. It was a beautifully sunny day out, the sky a clear, cloudless blue; the type of day that everything seems like that it will be right. However, fate works in mysterious and terrifying ways and, as the brown-haired girl turned the corner, she spotted a blonde, walking down the sidewalk towards her.

The other girl was uncharacteristically dressed in a teal t-shirt and khakis and walked with her usual know-it-all sway. Her hair was down and stopped at her lower back.

As the two girls neared each-other, the brunette's smile diminished slightly. The blonde, however, did the opposite, the corners of her mouth turning up into a kind smile.

"Hi, Mabel."

"O-oh! H-hi, Pacifica?"

"Yeah. Uh, well, I thought I'd apologize for what I was like last year. I was pretty mean and selfish. I'm sorry."

Mabel giggled.

"Pacifica, there's no need! You helped us save the world! I think that's the best apology that anyone could give!"

"Really? S-So, you forgive me?"

"Of course, silly!"

"Oh, thanks!" Pacifica laughed, "Man, that could've went way worse! I'm glad it didn't! So, you wanna come over to get something to eat or-?"

"Oh, sorry, Pacifica but, I can't. Maybe another day?"

"Why not? What are you doing today?"

"Oh, well, I'm actually going to meet Candy and Grenda. Plus, I can't really eat anything today."

"Whaaat? Why?"

"Well, it's a Jewish holiday and-"

"Woah, waitwaitwait-You're Jewish?"

"Y-Yeah. Why-?"

"I thought that I didn't know anyone Jewish! That's so cool! Do you, like, speak a different language in your house or something?"

"You really don't know about Jews do you?"

"Uh, well,"

Mabel looked at Pacifica, her eyes narrowed, unamused. At this, the blonde sighed.

"No, I don't."

"Well, I guess I could try to teach you!"

"Really? You'd do that?"

"Yeah! Just, not now."

"Oh, right!" Pacifica checked her watch, "Oh, geez! I gotta go. I'll see you around!" She said, running off, hurriedly.

"BYE!"

Waddles squealed, nuzzling Mabel's leg with his snout.

"Okay, okay! Impatient today, huh, Waddles?" she giggled, continuing her walk once more.

                      ~Meanwhile~

William quietly wrapped his arms around Ford's arm as if it were a large handlebar on a roller coaster, looking across the table, silently. Dipper twiddled his thumbs, uneasily, the triangle's stare seeming to burn into him.

Admittedly, the demon did look cute, it was just that, the Pines boy knew what the future of the pyramid would be if they were to raise him the wrong way. He could be dangerous; even more so than before, if he knows too much.

William kicked his legs, impatiently and looked up at Stanford, curiously, making a small sound. This made Stanford raise an eyebrow and smile, warmly.

"Why did you name him after..him anyways?"

Stanford looked up.

"Ah, that. Well, Bill was my enemy for a long time, Dipper. It's hard to associate his looks with any other name, also, he is made out of the same DNA as Bill was."

"Ah, okay...," Dipper looked back at the tiny demon, who turned his attention to the brunette moments later.

The little, yellow creature stuck his little arms out towards the boy and whined, wanting something from him. Seeing this, the eldest of the group sat the demon down on the table, facing Dipper. However, William continued to make grasping gestures with his hands and small coos. The thirteen-year-old rolled his eyes and sighed, leaning over the table to get closer to the creature.

Finally, the pyramid made contact with what he wanted; Dipper's blue and white baseball cap, or, rather, a tiny section of the bill. Dipper raised an eyebrow, watching the demon pull himself up so that his feet were standing on the table. Will stood there for a couple seconds, staring, dreamily at the cyan pine tree design sewn into the front of the cap before gently lowering himself back into a sitting position on the table. The pyramid looked Dipper in the eye and seemed to smile gayly before letting out a set of cheerful giggles and reaching out once again, this time towards the brunette's face.

The boy leaned in closer to the creature, only to find that his face was about the same size as the demon's entire body. Then, William reached out and gently squished Dipper's cheeks, making the boy look like some sort of weird fish. The triangle saw this and suddenly let out a squeal of laughter followed by similar squeaks and giggles.

Dipper, hearing this, tried to stifle his chuckle. Alas, he failed and succumbed to laughing with the young creature. Ford joined in as well, the sound being highly contagious.

                       ~Meanwhile~

Mabel and Waddles were exhausted. The girl's friends had partied for the whole day and the worst part was, they ate snacks for the whole time!

As she entered the shack, happy to finally be home and able to eat something, as the sun had already set, she heard Dipper laugh.

"Alright! Haha! Now, roll it back! No, not that. Not that either. There we go!"

Mabel followed the direction of the sound to the source, only to find Dipper sitting in the kitchen, his back facing her.

"Dipper?"

"Oh, Mabel? Hey, welcome back!" The boy said, turning around to face his sister and revealing a flash of yellow on the table behind him.

"What are you doing?"

"Ah, just rolling a ball around on the-Agh! William, I wasn't ready!" he replied, turning back, quickly to face this "William".

"William? Who's-?" Mabel started, walking around to get a better view of the table.

She stopped.

Suddenly, she was on the table, in the small triangle's face.

"BILL! HOW'D YOU COME BACK? DON'T MAKE ANY SNARKY REMARKS OR THIS FINGER GOES RIGHT INTO THAT EYE OF YOURS!"

"MABEL, STOP! THIS ISN'T BILL! GREAT UNCLE FORD, HELP!" The boy wrapped his arms around his sister's torso, trying to pry her off of the table and away from the startled, baby demon.

Immediately, the vending machine swung forward and out jogged the scientist. He pulled Dipper off of his sister and hugged Mabel, picking her up off of the table.

"CALM DOWN, THIS ISN'T HIM! MABEL, LISTEN TO ME!"

Havoc reigned throughout the kitchen, Mabel fighting and kicking, Stanford yelling and trying, unsuccessfully to calm his great niece down. All Dipper could do was watch, wide-eyed. Suddenly, another face peeked in through the doorway.

"What's happening in-AAH, KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!" Stanley yelled, running out and coming back in with a broom.

Before he could take a swing, the male Pines twin swiftly picked up the demon, hugged him close to him, and hollered with all of his might.

"STOP!!"

The shack went silent. Everybody was frozen as if time itself had stopped. The silence was only broken when a high-pitched wail resonated from the small triangle, his fragile, black arms gripping the boy's orange shirt as sobs wracked his body. His usually yellow hue faded to a light blue and limbs faded to white.

"H-Huh? Th-that's not what Bill would-..Huh?!" Mabel stuttered.

"That's what we've been trying to tell you! He's not Bill at all! Sure, he's a demon and he has the same DNA as Bill but, he's.....," Dipper paused, looking around at his family and then, down at William, who was still softly crying into his shirt.

"Different...Just like us..."

The boy looked back at William and hugged him closer to his chest. He whispered soothing words and soft stories to the young demon, all of them succeeding in calming the creature down a bit more.

Stanford let Mabel go and she walked over to her brother. Looking him in the eyes, she closed her own and hugged him, careful to not hurt the little pyramid between them. Before long, two more pairs of arms joined the group hug, all working as a team to help calm the tiny demon with one, silent gesture of affection. By the time all of the Pines released the hug, the weeping had stopped and William was now asleep in the arms of Dipper.

"We're really sorry, Dip-Dot; especially me. I shouldn't have started this commotion or bailed on you. I really haven't learned from that Sock Opera incident have I?"

"No," Mabel's brother chuckled, "but sometimes to learn something, a lesson must be repeated."

"Very wise words, Dipper," Stanford remarked, smiling softly, "Now, let's cheer up by having our break-fast. I will explain everything over dinner. Who's setting the table?"

"I am," it was Mabel.

"I lost a bet with my brother, so I must do it."

                        ~Time Skip~

The feast that night was delightful. There were potato latkes, knishes, bagels, and even some left-over gelt from last Hanukkah. Everybody in the pines family chatted and laughed until an hour had past, then two; to be fair, they couldn't keep track. One thing was for sure, though. The Pines family would agree that this was the best Yom Kippur they had ever had. The food was great, the talk was great, and they even had a great new family member to join in on the feast. All-in-all, the Pines would remember this day forever.

(A/N: WOW, THAT TOOK A LOOOONG TIME! Yeesh! Well, if you've made it this far, say BABY CIPHER in the comments! I hope that you guys enjoyed!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 214 15
(And old fic, that used to be three separate books) There's more to Bill Cipher than meets the eye.
5.2K 150 9
Billdip and no-one knows Gideon has not here unless I say he is XD
25.2K 747 40
A one-sided Mabill Fanfiction for now.
69.2K 2K 14
《Highest Ranking #5 in Billdip, 2019》 《Book 2 out》 Dipper knew all too well the dangers that follow deals with the dream demon. How he could twist wo...