(Gxg) This Is How You Get Her...

Bởi vanillaVDE

[Completed] Sometimes, exes come back, and so do forgotten feelings. And if the universe hates you enough, it... Xem Thêm

zero
Part 1: un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
Part 2: neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt et un
vingt-deux
Part 3: vingt-trois
vingt-quatre
vingt-cinq
vingt-six
vingt-sept
vingt-huit
vingt-neuf
trente et un
trente-deux
trente-trois
trente-quatre
épilogue

trente

19.5K 913 401
Bởi vanillaVDE

"Baby, do you believe in heaven?"

"I like to hope that it exists," I replied. "Where'd that question come from?" I turned away from the stacks of papers I have on the floor, and faced her.

She had her hair up in a messy bun while she was lying on her chest on our bed, her fingers flying across the keyboard of her laptop as she typed quickly.

"I have a paper in philosophy and I'm supposed to discuss it and it's draining as heck," she whined with an adorable frown.

"Aww, come here, baby," I said as I spread my arms, asking her to come closer.

With a smile that screamed My girlfriend is a child, she stepped down to the floor and practically jumped on me, causing both of us to fall on the floor with a laugh.

"I love you," I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She had her elbows resting on the floor, keeping my chest between them. She leaned down and kissed the tip of my nose. "I love you."

"How about we take a break from studying and have some fun?" I asked with wiggling eyebrows.

"I have a paper." With a chuckle, she attempted to sit up, but I pulled her down and held her tightly by her waist.

"Babe," I whined.

She allows herself to sink into my arms. "No lie, you're only ever either horny or hungry," she said.

"That's not true! Sometimes I'm sleepy!" I joked.

She laughed, and nothing felt better than knowing that I caused the sound. "You know, philosophical anthropology says that aiming only for survival and reproduction is something found only by sentient beings. You know, animals."

"Is it weird that I'm slightly turned on when you talk philosophy to me?"

"That just proves my point, Laur," she said with a chuckle. "You're such a horny shit."

"A horny poop who loves you very very much," I replied.

Her cheeks turned pink. "If you're trying to get in my pants, it's strangely working."

"I'm always trying to get in your pants. First, your heart, then your pants."

"I'm dating a loser," she proclaimed to the universe.

"You love me. You can't argue with that, Alessandra Lévesque."

She bit her lower lip. "That I do, Ms. Rubio."

My breath hitched.

"Oh my goodness, is that a teacher-student kink or just a dom thing?"

I just swallowed hard.

"Oh shit, it's a teacher kink, isn't it? Wow, my girlfriend is nasty."

"Shut up," I mumbled shyly as I felt my cheeks grow warmer.

She ran her wet tongue across her lips. "What's got you so quiet there, Ms. Rubio?" she asked while grazing her fingers along the length of my lips. "Do you have any more kinks I'm not aware of?"

I shook my head, though we both knew I was lying.

"The most common one has to be the daddy kink, right?"

I tried so hard to keep a straight face.

"Daddy?" she tested, and I swore my heart stopped.

"Oh my god," I blurted out involuntarily.

Her eyes widened, followed by a smirk on her lips. "You know, I've always wanted to try that in bed. I think I'd like it."

I couldn't speak. All I could do was look at her hungrily while I kept myself from throwing her to the bed.

"Do you want me to call you daddy when you're fucking me?" she asked.

I found my hands gripping her waist tighter.

"Do you want that, daddy?"

"Yes," I replied breathlessly.

"You want to fuck me, daddy? Tie me up and teach me a lesson?"

"You know I'd do more than that, baby."

"Tell me."

"I give the orders here."

"Prove it."

"You know, we've never used a strap-on before."

She bit her lower lip. "What are you suggesting?"

"I'm suggesting that you let me fuck you with a strap-on until your legs give out. How does that sound, baby?"

Her mouth parted, signalling that I successfully got her hormones messed up. "I—I have a paper to—to finish."

"I think your paper can wait."

"It's—it's due in 30—half an hour," she stuttered.

I frowned, my mood instantly killed. "Okay."

"I'm sorry, baby," she said as she leaned down to peck my lips. "I'm all yours after my paper. Is that okay?"

"Of course. Your academics come first."

She chuckled. "And I come next?"

"Mhmm. I'll make you come all night."

"I hate you."

"I love you."

"I'm going to do my paper now, okay?"

Still lying on the floor, I nodded. "Okay. Do you want me to have food delivered so we have a midnight snack?"

"Yes, please. Can we have Arab food tonight?"

"Anything you want."

"I'm going to marry you one day, you know that, right?" she said sincerely with her eyes staring right into mine, making me melt.

"Alessandra Rubio," I thought out loud. "Yeah, that sounds perfect."

"Lauren Lévesque though," she playfully argued back.

"But Rubio sounds super cool. Kind of like a mafia surname."

"Yeah, but Lévesque sounds super classy. And it has an accent. It's going to make you sound really sophisticated. And Lauren Lévesque sounds like an expensive brand."

"But Lauren Rubio already is a brand. You know, of sexiness and intelligence and—"

"A college player who gets all the girls?"

"Mhmm, yet still commits only to this absolutely beautiful woman who's super mean to her."

She nudged my nose with the tip of hers. "I'm not mean to you."

"Uhh, who said I was referring to you?" I joked.

She rolled her eyes and attempted to get off me, but I pulled her back down again.

"I'm kidding, baby!" I said with a laugh, but she still continued trying to free herself from my grip. "That was a bad joke, I'm sorry."

"Get off me," she said.

I held her tighter, and peppered her face with kisses. "I'm kidding, Ale. You know I'm all yours."

"Go screw your other chicks."

I hugged her tight. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

"Whatever."

"I'm all yours now and always, Alessandra Lévesque. You know that. You're the only woman I want to come home to every single day. I'm committed to you and only you, baby." I felt her resistance crumbling, though she still kept her gaze away from mine.

"You're an asshole," she mumbled.

"Look at me, baby," I said softly. She refused to comply. "Please, baby?"

The softness of my begging finally broke her as she stared her ethereal hazel eyes into mine. "What?" she feigned annoyance.

"I love you. So much. I'm all yours, and my heart belongs to you."

If it were even possible, her temporary walls of pride broke before my very eyes. "I hate you so much. You can't just sweet talk your way out of arguments all the time, you asshole."

I smiled. "You know I can, baby."

She rolled her eyes again.

"How about this: I order food, help you finish your paper, then make you come so much that you stop being annoyed with me, yeah?"

"Sex doesn't solve everything."

"Well, angry sex is supposed to be really good, so..."

She lightly hit my shoulder. "You're a pervert."

"You agreed to all this when you agreed to be my girlfriend!"

"You're so annoying," she said with a smile.

"And I'm so in love with you."

Her 'tough' demeanour fades. "I love you, no matter how annoying and horny you always are."

"I know. I'm kind of great, if you haven't noticed." I winked.

"Go order us our midnight snack, baby."

"Anything for you."

"You're so whipped."

"Speaking of whips..." I began with a smirk.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

85.7K 3.4K 27
Emery Randolph swore she would never return to her hometown the day she graduated and left for college, but its eight years later and her father is g...
115K 4.6K 24
They kissed . She forgot. They got together . She left . They meet again. Will he hate her or the love will rekindle? Whatever happens, We all know t...
3.1K 31 34
I met her in high school, we started as frenemies then turned out best friends and for 8 years of being with her, my heart started to secretly fell i...
211K 9.3K 40
(Book Two) My name is...well you know my name and I think I'm gay. No, I'm sure of it. I'm in love with my best friend. She is wild, reckless, and th...