ACOTAR short stories/one shots

By strawberryletter22

All of these stories with take place after A Court of Mist and Fury so if you have not read that book then th... More

Braiding hair
Singing in the dining room
Acotar #3 theory
Skinny Jeans
Slow dancing
In the hospital
Separated
Pregnant part 1
Pregnant Part 2
Pregnant part 3
Pregnant part 4
Pregnant Part 5
Thanksgiving Dinner
Pregnant Part 6
Cuddling
ACOWAR SPOILER
Worth It
Nightmare (and A/N)

Star Watching

3.4K 65 9
By strawberryletter22

A/N play the song. This is my ultimate Feyrhys ship song.

"Rhys, stop." Feyre said as she rolled over in their bed. Rhysand pounced on top of her and refused to stop until she woke up.
"Feyre, Feyre!! The stars are so beautiful! Please come look!"
She shot out of bed and grabbed Rhysand's hand. "Fine." She grumbled. Her hair was a mess, her face shined with natural oils, and her eyes looked extremely tired.
"Wow. This is my favorite outfit that you've ever worn Feyre." Rhys laughed. Eyeing her from head to toe.
She wore black underwear and a white shirt- which happened to be Rhys'- and no bra. "Whatever, you bastard." She spat in his face playfully.
"You know you love me."
He picked her up and carried her to the balcony.
"Close your eyes. Okay- now open them."
Up above the mountains, where you couldn't even believe to see, thousand and thousand of colorful stars dotted the sky. Feyre had tears in her eyes and so did Rhysand. They stayed like this forever.

Super short story but I wanted to keep the general mood of happiness up with this short sweet story.
~Eleanorrrr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 636 14
|| Highest ranking: #9 in protection โš”๏ธ #1 in A Court Of Thorns and Roses๐ŸŒน #7 in Sarah J Maas ๐Ÿง๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ || "What?" Rhys asked, frowning at Mor. She s...
134K 5.2K 96
She sent as much love as she dared, hoping he wouldn't feel it, praying he wouldn't link it to her. But just for that one second, she let herself lov...
755K 28.2K 75
TW: this book will deal with triggering topics. If you are easily triggered this is not the story for you, thanks. (Book one in the Starlight series...
71.9K 2.5K 51
๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’„๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’“/๐’•๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ *after EOS and ACOMAF Fenrys can't watch it anymore... he can't watch his queen in everything but oath...