Just a Simple Hello - Ereri

Bởi Tychez

I'm very bad at descriptions. You know the drill, Ereri, AOT/SNK fanfic. Enjoy :) Xem Thêm

Ereri
Wherever the Weather
Food for Thought
Normal Days Plus a Coffee
Getting To Know You
Sleepover
Pancakes, Piano and Tattoos
My Friend, They Will Make You Better
Go Home! Come Back.
I'm a Furnace
Weeks Turn Into Plans
Me Too
Questions
Hello Mum
Merry Christmas
Months Later With One More Tattoo
Your Sob Story and Mine
Missing
Useless
More Then Just the Picture in The Frame
Help Me Find A Demon
Forget Him, Save Him
The Wrong Goodbye
You Bastard
Little Do You Know
Like I'm Dead
Police Investigating
Until We Meet Again
Hello

Insomnia and Art

5.7K 267 290
Bởi Tychez

Levi's POV:

3:23 AM

It was 3:23 AM currently, and I was laying in bed looking up at the ceiling. 

I had fallen asleep for about two hours, then woke up again. I groaned, having insomnia was the worst. 

Even laying in this massive bed, with the warm blankets and comfy clothes I was wide awake. I was surprised I even got a few hours of sleep. 

I sat up in the dark room, rubbing my eyes and stretching. My stomach growled heavily and I tried to remember if I had dinner.

No...I don't think I did.

Why didn't I notice that before?

My stomach growled again and I sighed in annoyance.

What the hell am I going to do now? 

I got up and looked for my book bag, I then remembered it was still by the front door. I tiptoed quietly to my door and opened it slightly, a small creak sounded from the hinges and I winced at the sound. I pulled it open just enough so I could slip through.

My feet hit cold wooden floor and I gasped at the sudden temperature change. It was a LOT warmer in my room than it was out here. 

I made my way down the hallway and retrieved my bag, getting back to my room quickly I shut the door and let out a sigh.

I didn't wake up Eren.

I switched on the light to my room and squinted at it. I set my bag on the floor and sat beside it, pulling out a black sketching book with pencils and erasers. 

I flipped to a clean page and shuffled over to my bed, leaning against it. I put pencil to paper and started to draw. 

I thought about my day and to my surprise I started to draw a couch, with two people on it. Those people were holding cups of steaming liquid and visibly laughing. They were looking at each other kindly, emotion more clear on one face than another.

My pencil stopped when I realized who the two people in the picture were.

Eren 

and me.

I stared at the picture, making changes here and there and trying to perfect Eren.

Is it weird that I am drawing Eren Jeager at 3:30 AM?

Probably.

I flipped to a new page, taking my time. I drew the art room, I didn't get it perfect as I had just seen it once, but I drew Eren standing in the middle of the room with a paintbrush in hand and a large smile on his face.

I was so immersed in drawing I didn't hear a door being opened, or someone walking into my room quietly. 

I just finished drawing details on the wall in my picture when someone cleared their throat. My head snapped up and I jumped back in shock, smacking my head on the side of the bed frame.

"Levi? Why are you awake at this time...its like 4 AM..." Eren said, yawning and stretching. I looked up at him in shock, pulling my legs towards me.

"I'm sorry did I wake you...I can't sleep so I draw when I am bored" I explained and got up, holding my head.

"No you didn't, I just woke up because I needed to go the washroom. I saw the light on in your room and wanted to see what was happening...are you ok?" Eren said and yawned. 

I looked away, for some reason my cheeks flushed red slightly. "Yea I'm fine...I'm sorry for disturbing you" I shuffled on the spot and picked up my drawing book, holding it close to my chest.

"Ok. Why can't you sleep?" Eren went over to my bed and sat down, he still looked absolutely exhausted. "I have seen you come to work with bags under your eyes but I never thought that you couldn't sleep" Eren said thoughtfully. I went over to him and sat down beside him, he was currently leaning against the back of the bed and half laying, half sitting. 

"Insomnia...I haven't been able to sleep properly for years" I looked over at Eren and he was already nodding off. I poked him, "Ey, didn't you need to go to the washroom brat" 

"Already went...and insomnia eh? Does anything help?" Eren's eyes started to droop even more and I smirked. 

"Go to sleep Eren, I will be fine" I pushed him over with one finger and he landed on the bed with a soft 'poof'. He was out instantly. I turned off the light and draped a blanket over him to keep him warm, he reached out and hugged a pillow in his sleep. 

I smirked again, he was too adorable. 

I stood up quickly and suddenly, and shook my head.

"No, baka" I muttered to myself and went to the other side of the room, sitting on the floor with my phone and sketch book. I put on my phone light and started to draw with one hand. 

"Sleep well brat" I whispered once my pencil started to move.

--Time skip--

The next morning I was being shook awake. I groaned and opened my eyes, my body ached from sleeping on the floor. 

Wait, when did I fall asleep again? 

I looked up tiredly and saw a dressed Eren looking down at me in amusement, he leaned down and took my shoulders and pushed me up to a sitting position again.

"Morning sunshine, did you sleep well?" Eren said, his eyes twinkling with laughter.

"Shut up brat" I said and grabbed his shoulders, hoisting myself to my feet.

Damn, he was stronger than I thought.

I stood up finally and the memories from last night came flooding back.

"Sorry about last night" I muttered and stretched, sighing when I finished. 

"No problem...oh and...I hope you don't kill me but..."

I turned to Eren curiously and he handed me my black sketchbook, closed. 

I looked down at it and back at Eren, "You looked through it?" I said fearfully. Eren nodded and his ears turned red with embarrassment.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "The whole thing?" 

He nodded again.

"Oh" 

He saw them then.

Not just the pictures from last night...but all my other ones. 

"You are amazing at drawing Levi...we should make something together one day" Eren said, trying to lighten the mood. I didn't say anything as I put my book and pencils back in my bag.

I rubbed my eyes and ruffled my hair, groaning as I felt a sticky substance in my hair. I gasped and looked at my hands, they were stained red.

Eren gasped too, turning me quickly towards him and running his fingers through my hair, looking for the source of the bleeding.

"Damnit Levi, I think you did this when you smacked your head last night...it isn't so bad but you should get a bandage on this" Eren said softly, probably just realizing how close he was to me. I backed away from him and went towards the door.

"Yea, do you have anything?" 

"Yes, come on" Eren went to the bathroom and pulled out a first aid kit, "Go sit on the couch I will be right there" 

I nodded my head, it started to have a dull ache as I sat on the comfortable couch. Eren walked in with a bowl of water, a cloth and the first aid kit. He sat next to me.

"Okay, lean your head that way..." he moved my face to look the other way and started to put water in my hair, presumably washing the blood away.

"How damn hard did you hit your head?" Eren muttered

"Well you scared the shit out of me Eren" 

Eren laughed quietly, "You still somehow started bleeding from a bed, I don't know how that happens" 

"Shut up brat" I snapped but really I was smirking to myself. 

Eren stayed quiet after that and wrapped my head in white bandages. I looked back and up at him after and met his eyes.

"Thanks...uh I will make breakfast" I said awkwardly, not really looking away from Eren. He blinked.

"Oh no you don't have to..." Eren trailed off. I smirked and got up, now able to look down at him. 

"I owe you one, or a few, so I will make breakfast" I said and walked off to the kitchen, I heard Eren let out a long breath. 

As soon as I got to the kitchen I stopped.

What was that? 

Why am I so flustered right now?

He helped me.

He was really freaken close to me.

So? He was just helping a friend.

"Right...friend" 

I didn't want to question my sexuality right now.

Breakfast.

"Think, breakfast"

Hey! Sorry for the long wait, health issues at the moment. 

This was longer, but not the greatest ending sorry XD 

If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment or PM me :)

I hope you enjoyed reader-san!

~Author-chan 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

175K 2.1K 33
Attack on Titan boys x Reader A book of oneshots for your favorite Shingeki no Kyojin characters. Disclaimer: I do not own characters nor plots that...
7.1K 366 18
[Been edited] So this is my first time writing a fanfic. Sorry if there is grammar mistakes and story sucks. Eren Jeager. Is going to Titan high, whe...
446K 13.2K 23
Eren x Levi Sounds like your regular ereri fanfiction set in a typical highschool world, right? That may be true but Eren hates Levi Ackerman and onc...
67K 930 16
A collection of Ereri/Riren one shots and drabbles. I'm open to suggestions/prompts.