Kakashi X Reader : You're not...

Per somzoox

A Kakashi X Reader Fanfic -update schedule fluctuates- Written in the readers point of view. Two ninjas wi... Més

A Lone Kunoichi
Lord Thirds Offer
An Attack!
Reasurance
Wake up (filler)
An Angel (filler)
Tricks
The spy
Recovery pt.1
Recovery pt.2
Recovery pt.3
Recovery pt.4
Recovery pt.5
Dreamy (LEMON)
Debt
Back to Business
Heart Attack
Punishment
Dread
Start
Day 1
Night 1
The Howl (Night 1 pt. 2)
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3 - ARRIVAL
War?
War? Part II
War? Part III (LEMON)
A Day with Tsunade
The Forbidden Jutsu
Well Done
Rules and Regulations
War Mission 1: Start
War Mission 1: Saved
Petals
Nightmare
A Message
Outnumbered
The Hour: part 1
Thr Hour: part 2
The Hour: part 3

Safe

11K 352 49
Per somzoox

Blood scattered through the air...

"Kakashi.... " you muttered.

You awaited the force of impact of you hitting the ground, but instead you were greeted by strong open arms.

They were kakashi's.

You used your remaining strength to force open your eyes one more time. Kakashi was hunched over top of you, with blood dripping down his arm. He blocked the Kunai that Kabuto had aimed at your throat.

"K-kakas..." You tried to speak.

"Please save your energy (Y/N), you'll be okay." Kakashi stood firmly as he spoke.

Kabuto however, took a step back. His face had the expression of frustration. It seems Kabuto disguised himself as Kakashi and tricked you in the forest while you were chasing the real one, but it didn't take long for the real Kakashi to realize something wasn't right.

"Damn you... Kakashi Hatake! I was sure we were far enough away you wouldn't find us..I know I can't fight you directly but I know I can get away!" Kabuto yells this as he begins to retreat.

Kakashi doesn't move, he only watches the enemy escape. A few moments pass as we wait until there is no sign of Kabuto left. He quickly turns to you.

Youre hardly able to breathe, and you're struggling to stay conscious.

Kakashi picks you up and rushes you back to the village.

Faint thoughts trickle through your mind.
One is prominent though.

You weren't alone.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

285K 6.4K 44
A story in which (Y/n) falls pregnant from her boyfriend Kakashi. This is the second part of my other book "Kakashi x reader I [English]", although...
618K 12.1K 24
Long Naruto oneshots that'll make you blush harder than Kakashi. Written when I was a cringey freshman! Enjoy.
112K 3.4K 81
"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞. 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐰�...
5.1K 188 32
Tsukiko Tsukimura a beautiful young girl traveling through the shinobi nations. But her troubled past soon comes back to haunt her. She soon is for...