TC Hybrid High (TC and a few...

By HerobrineGir1

More

TC Hybrid High (TC and a few others)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

206 10 2
By HerobrineGir1

Mark's POV

"Nether! Where am I?!" I look around and see blood everywhere. "Mwahahaha! Maaaarrrrrk...!" A voice says. I look behind me and see someone that looks exactly like my now-dead-from-several-years-ago girlfriend, except with that creepy smile cut into her face, pure black eyes, and blood covering her. "N-no... This can't be real! You're dead!" I back away. "Oh, but, Mark, I AM dead, but you better watch yourself!" She says, then gives a VERY evil laugh.

"P-please go away! You're scaring me!" I plead. But she doesn't go, she just walks closer. I quickly change into Dark Angel. "Nonononono!!" I turn and run, but I keep tripping over dead bodies and skeletons of people. I knew that soon, due to the laws of this world, they would rise as zombies and skeletons. It seems as if every way I turn, and no matter how far I run, everyone and thing is dead. "Goodnight, My Dear Mark~!" Her creepy voice says, then...

"AHHH!!!!!" I scream, then relize that it was only a nightmare. "Oh, thank notch!" I pant. Sweat is rolling down my forehead as small beads. I pinched myself to make sure I was awake, which I was. "Why was this battle so... Vivid?!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hope you enjoyed! And yay! I have added a new OC!!!!! :D Anyways... Bye!

~HG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.7K 33
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
1.4M 32.3K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
192K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
384K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...