Yu Yu hakusho fanfic

By potato_jade

Mei is a hybrid demon. She has the blood of a fire apparition and ice apparition . She is also the elder sist... More

Yukina
Mei's backstory
Kurama's POV
Dark tournament pt 1
Dark tournament pt 2
Dark tournament pt 3
Team rokoyukai vs team urameshi
The truth
Unknown
KuroHana(the black flower)
Amelia -(the truth pt2)-

Authors note

375 10 1
By potato_jade

Hey guys! Jade here with a very special authors note.

First of all thank you all so much!!! Tbh I never expected this story to get a lot of votes or views so I really appreciate it

Second I'm recreating this story on how I remember the anime so I'm sorry if some scenes are inaccurate or even the names. Also I'm gonna skip some scenes like for example some parts of the dark tournament because some won't necessarily have any significance to mei.

Lastly I still need suggestions for chapter titles but we can discuss that after I publish the chapter stories.

Anyways that's it and again thank you all so much. And I will try my best to update( I know I sound like a broken record since I keep repeating what I say xD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.2K 31
"Dad, is this a joke?" I can't marry her", Mei feels like her life is shattered. She took over her grandfather's industry and is successful. "You k...
1.2K 146 30
Most people assume Miu is a timid, shy girl, but actually she's quite a down to earth kind of gal. She grew up in the Hyakuya orphanage alongside wit...
6.9K 189 65
This is a sequel to my other yyh fanfic book 'A Warm Compassion'. The Next Generation of Team Urameshi's family group. Please read that first before...
3.2K 295 23
Are you a fan of Yu Yu Hakusho's Kurama? Do you want to dive deeper into his character and explore the many facets of his personality? Then look no f...