Transformers Combiner One Sho...

By Autobots3Gestalts

One shots of the combiners from Transformers G1. Pretty much all Autobot combiners. Not really used to writin... More

Shooting Star
Fighting For Attention
Witness Protection Program
Eye Of The Tiger
Don's Stop Believing
If I Die Young
Broken Datapad
What's That Smell?
Look At This Photograph
Holoform
What Brothers Are For
Overcharged and Wheeljack
Four Chord Song
Aerialbots 50 Sentences
Nightmare Fuel

Storm Chaser

70 1 0
By Autobots3Gestalts

Skydive couldn't believe he was going to do this. Air Raid had never asked him to try and fly into a hurricane before. He turned to the red and white flyer, who smiles and nods. Sighing loudly, Skydive transforms and starts flying into the rough winds of the hurricane. 'I can do this,' he thought to himself. The black and red Aerial honestly didn't know why Air Raid wanted to see if he could do this. It would be suicide for any normal flier. Then again, Skydive wasn't exactly a normal flier, and neither was Silverbolt for that matter. Not just because of the team leader's fear of heights, but because he can control lightning as well as be electrocuted by it and not be injured by it. Enough about Silverbolt. Skydive did his best to not let the tornado throw him about, which was pretty easy for him. Before Skydive could stop himself, he let out a joyous scream. He didn't seem to notice Air Raid watching him from below, smiling as he saw Skydive playing around in the hurricane's winds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
383K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...